What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum encourages debates and does not have the policy of deleting stuff based on bias -- I request the irani members to reply to the post as informatively as possible and not to troll/counter troll ----- some questions by turkish etc members are valid and should be replied in a serious manner ... other posts should be reported not counter trolled

Another picture:

931736_orig.jpg

Another picture:

931736_orig.jpg

This forum encourages debates and does not have the policy of deleting stuff based on bias -- I request the irani members to reply to the post as informatively as possible and not to troll/counter troll ----- some questions by turkish etc members are valid and should be replied in a serious manner ... other posts should be reported not counter trolled

What are you talking about bro? They ask a question and even though we answered it they keep repeating it. is that not trolling? They keep saying in the footage of RC plane there is real jet noise and we said there is other jets flying. and they keep repeating that. can you not see they are here to troll?

What are you talking about bro? They ask a question and even though we answered it they keep repeating it. is that not trolling? They keep saying in the footage of RC plane there is real jet noise and we said there is other jets flying. and they keep repeating that. can you not see they are here to troll?It's like you people enjoy them trolling.

you have an international mod nominated by you,who is also active on this thread -- Is he also included in ''you people'' now?

AND stop posting the terms 'wahabi' 'camel' 'tork' --- Its disgusting

What are you talking about bro? They ask a question and even though we answered it they keep repeating it. is that not trolling? They keep saying in the footage of RC plane there is real jet noise and we said there is other jets flying. and they keep repeating that. can you not see they are here to troll?

:D Actually that is what you said, while @raptor22 suggests that the sound belongs to that very RC plane. But i see that no one even considering the possibility of montage, because your regime would never do such a thing :)

you have an international mod nominated by you,who is also active on this thread -- Is he also included in ''you people'' now?

He is the same person as the recently banned suicide trolls named "Iran the land of Aryans" and "Shah Ismail the Persian" so save your breath mate.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D Actually that is what you said, while @raptor22 suggests that the sound belongs to that very RC plane. But i see that no one even considering the possibility of montage, because your regime would never do such a thing :)

He is the same person as the recently banned suicide trolls named "Iran the land of Aryans" and "Shah Ismail the Persian" so save your breath mate.
you low-life troll have no plan for stopping being a joke?the sound belongs to small Iranian made mini-jet engine called tolu-4 that is being produced for small UAV.they have used that for the model.can you understand it?can you?can you?
have you ever heard of jet's voice?huh?

if you are not a Muslim atleast be a man and stop trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Engine???

Great mockup, cant wait to see the real thing.

Thanks my friend..
I really appreciatid for this...I can't understand the behaviors of some members in here...
this forum pro proverbially...i speak about bothside...my fellows which have Irrational exciting and give a amateur and unconfirmated informations and others which not even pationt for a day ...to bring a confirmated information..and give pro opinion about that the see
and ofcourse bunch of them which belive we never can built something!!!!
I am not pro..just a fan...but even i know that in this cases must be pationts for forther information...

More than a few things wrong with the design..even though this is most likely a mockup.(because if this was a real fighter.. its built more like something from glue and cardboard).

including tiny intakes that will only suffer from airflow issues at high AoA.
Pointless angles below the wing to what look like to be the original idea of fitting intakes below the chines.
Too small to have any meaningful avionics other than a tiny radar...unless off course this is still just a modified F-5 without a relatively larger nose for radar.

Seems to be less practical and more conceptual/show-off.
The Shafagh fighter had a lot more potential and was much more practical and achievable.
shafagh.jpg

is there a stolv version?

stolv need a beast ( very strong turbofan engine ... ) we haven't it ...

this is STOL ( Short Take off Or Landing ) ....

I should repeat the main purpose of this fighter is secure our sky ...

and I made a mistake .... F313 mean Flower 313 and 313 is ABJAD of Narjes ( نرجس ) .....

ن = 50
ر = 200
ج = 3
س = 60

50 + 200 + 3 + 60 = 313

نرجس = 313

( Narjes is/was Imam al Mahdi holy Mother )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom