What's new

Ghaher 313 fighter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well , the project management say it was the unveil of project .... and in next year (or years ) the combat fighter will unveil ...

and the design is specific for Iran and it is main purpose is defensive action ( protect our our sky ) ...

about engine and radar ... he didn't say anything ....

@ All Iranians. Don't answer to off topic posts. Just read these words by Mahatma Gandhi -

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
:dance3:

Do you have something to say about its appearance, or are you just trying to play the wise guy here?

@ All Iranians. Don't answer to off topic posts. Just read these words by Mahatma Gandhi -

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

We already knew all of Iran's enemies would pour into this thread with BS.

What is funny is that they try to show Iran as irrelevant. But their constant posting on Iran shows just how worried they are. :D

It seems to me that the president said the pilot have flown thousands of hours and F-313 flown 1000 hours

Give me the speech’s video :what:

They have moved from State 1 - Ignoring you, to State 2- Laughing at you. Don't worry, next states will soon follow. Just keep your focus and work hard.

then i will turn them into :blah: ...

moron,why do you repeating this that much??you burning now?hahahaha

wait,they will close your mouth.

Burning because of what? Because they managed to make the world laugh at us?

Looking at our AMCA CG, I would rather have a prototype like this one. :D

KRAIT buddy,there are some serious questions being raised, with air intakes, to size, to cockpit, the design etc etc, it wouldn't be awkward if a question is raised on whether the unveiling of the plane was just to pump in nationalistic feeling.

1m1jx0vozvrxxgfhvle.jpg

nope because you are seeing I.R progressing like this.believe me,time will close your mouth.

They promised to unveil it today. They have atmitted that the model in that vid is a small prototype. So everything they have unveiled today is basically fake? Why unveiling it than?

Everyone can make those graphics on his laptop.

They promised to unveil it today. They have atmitted that the model in that vid is a small prototype. So everything they have unveiled today is basically fake? Why unveiling it than?

Everyone can make those graphics on his laptop.
did americans showed F-35 flying at first moment?it took time.

KRAIT buddy,there are some serious questions being raised, with air intakes, to size, to cockpit, the design etc etc, it wouldn't be awkward if a question is raised on whether the unveiling of the plane was just to pump in nationalistic feeling.
i myself have problem with engine entry and wing's size.but lets deal with haters and trolls first.

Usually westerners accuse the Chinese of copying the F-22, F-35.
But this aircraft doesn't look like anything you can see!!! That shows that Iranian engineers and researchers started from a blank page and came up with an innovative concept! Besides the aircraft is darn good looking which is not always the case with Gen 5 aircraft!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom