What's new

Getting Married

Are u excited or is it anxiety?/

Is it a love marriage??

Is it a love marriage??

Much like yours I guess, love at first sight with the delectable and sensual Rakhi Savanthzz.

You should get married too now and invite me, I will come with lots of gifts.

Is it a love marriage??

I am excited and it is a love cum arranged marriage.

I hope your wife does not beat you everyday and only 2-3 times a week. I hope she gives you enough pocket money so that you don't have to borrow from your friend's to buy a pack of cigarrate. I hope she does call her brothers on regular ocassions to beat you with sticks and hands.

She loves me and has warned her brothers to stay away from me.

Aisehi mujhe log Garib Nawaz nahi kehte. I am Garib with nature and anyone can bully me. Previously my mom used to protect me and now she has passed the baton to biwi.

She won't beat me as her mouth is enough than physical abuse.

I don't smoke but as far as pocket money goes until and unless I am behaving good I shall get it.

Good Behavior = be religious. No more ****. No more Kareena Kapoor. No more looking at other women (especially short clothes one). No more IPL, no more T20. No MTV, no VH1. No loud music, no RAP. No loud music in car. Speed limit 40 KMPH. No traffic rules breaking, no fight with other drivers. Obey laws. No Football. No Video Games.

Spend time in shopping (with her), buy perfumes for her (there is no religion now in terms of halal/haram), spend time with everyone at home. Take her to eat out. Take her to movies. Buy every thing that Mr.Hrithik Roshan endorses (I have to even change my undies for that matter).

Never criticize her food. Never criticize her maternal people (mayke ke log), help her in kitchen, no flirting with saali's.

That's it. Thats all she demands from me.

GB

P.S: - No pictures. Please respect my privacy.

Are you getting married or given Ajmal Kasabs Verdict?

Hamara bhi number aaye ga aik din :smitten:

Congrats GB :D ..best of luck for the future...you surely need it ;)

Congrats GB. So happy for you. A world of happiness to you and your lady.

congratulations sir im soo happpy and im sure you will have a nice wife INSHAHALLAH and you your married life will be succesful INSHAHALLAH

See you in 10 years. Thats how long it takes to wake up remember and recapture your interests from the single days.

congrats GN...i pray she shares atleast some of ur interests...

Congratulations & wish you both all the best.

Good to see your sense of humour. You are going to need it.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom