What's new

GET READY HUMANS FOR A SHOCKER

ahhh.... @isro2222 my friend - where you have been ? :kiss3:

Last edited by a moderator:
What the hell is this.... Some tabloid/blog is not a source

I can only see this when I open the link!
logo.png

"THE BIGGEST DISCOVERY THAT
WILL SHAKE THE EARTH, IT WILL
NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN."
:: REMEMBER THE 13TH.
DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS
SO WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT?
NASA has made a historic discovery that will shake the entire planet. This announcement will be released to the media on November 13th, 2013. It will be a day to remember and One for the history books. Spread the word to your family & friends and sign up to stay updated!

I can only see this when I open the link!
logo.png

"THE BIGGEST DISCOVERY THAT
WILL SHAKE THE EARTH, IT WILL
NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN."
:: REMEMBER THE 13TH.
DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS
SO WHATS THAT ALL ABOUT?
NASA has made a historic discovery that will shake the entire planet. This announcement will be released to the media on November 13th, 2013. It will be a day to remember and One for the history books. Spread the word to your family & friends and sign up to stay updated!

Aliens again !!!! :lol:

is this some kind of a hoax that will turn our lives into GTA 5 or something stupid :P

mentioned GTA 5 coz it has aliens (so Peace)

@isro2222 I remember you said all humanswould reach their 3rd eye or some stupid bat crazy **** like that on December 21 2012...

Where is my third eye man? :omghaha: :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
This web site (Link given by Isro) seems interested in making some money by getting more and more members. Not interested.

I missed you ISRO. A little bit of the unknown drama is needed here.... So which race has already invaded us or are hidden amongst us? will they reveal themselves on this date?

Back
Top Bottom