What's new

Germany urges Japan to deal ‘honestly’ with WWII past

Children telling the truth and trus feelings and you like photos and speaking things more motional.

This is what I think to be the stamps or cartoons printed during the Japanese invasion

allies_china3_bg.png

Read and explain all the Chinese characters/messages to us to prove you are Chinese!

This is what I think to be the stamps or cartoons printed during the Japanese invasion

allies_china3_bg.png

Read and explain all the Chinese characters/messages to us to prove you are Chinese!
Looks like Nazi troops marching on China land.

"Ghosts kill them all today" in the last pic.

Looks like Nazi troops marching on China land.

"Ghosts kill them all today" in the last pic.

Your Chinese is below the level of kindergarten students
So you are teaching in China or doing business in Tianjin, japanese?

Try these:

pc-1937-001.jpg

c02s02i03.jpg

credit: ibiblio.org

1937-defeat-japanese-imperialism.jpg

images

credit: lantern-festival.com

Last edited:
118924059_13894016655931n.jpg

The letter writtren by Japanese military in WWII,good writing in chinese charactor and that was japanese also.

118924059_13894016655931n.jpg

The letter writtren by Japanese military in WWII,good writing in chinese charactor and that was japanese also.
I can read every single word of our language in your post
The japanese, your beastly imperial army have done a better job using our language than the generation of japanese like you!

The common enemy of China and Japan is the Soviet Union at that time.

Japanese troops entered Manchuria to help china to resist the Soviet Union.

The common enemy of China and Japan is the Soviet Union at that time.

The USSR has not done something as inhuman and as destructive to us as a nation
There is no comparison
The imperialism in the heads of your right wings still extend to this date
Are you a fan of your prime minister Abe?
Do you support your government officials visiting the shrine regularly?
How do you redeem the mountains of imperial japanese money issued during WW2?
Why your educators distort the facts of history in your text books?
How do you compensate and when to apologise your war crimes and atrocities done to all the comfort women in Asia?

You don't know what the soviet soldiers did to our women after they invading Manchuria under the name of liberating China from Japanese imperialism.
I have learnt something about the inhuman things done by soviet soldiers when I visited the isolated viligaes in Chengde not far from Beijing let alone our north east.

You don't know what the soviet soldiers did to our women after they invading Manchuria under the name of liberating China from Japanese imperialism.
I have learnt something about the inhuman things done by soviet soldiers when I visited the isolated viligaes in Chengde not far from Beijing let alone our north east.

I have never denied your claim about the Soviet Union's brutality
But your imperial japanese amy are the worst demons

Children telling the truth and trus feelings and you like photos and speaking things more motional.

Had Germany not apologize, and worships Hitler and other famous Nazis war criminals today, they too will also be frowned upon.

Japanese needs to learn to accept history and do their part and apologize sincerely.

Don't know whether one person on his knees is that thing you called apologize.
We can invite Abe to do same thing before
Nanking massacre monument if this kind of thing existed.

Had Germany not apologize, and worships Hitler and other famous Nazis war criminals today, they too will also be frowned upon.

Japanese needs to learn to accept history and do their part and apologize sincerely.

I normally have mainly positive thoughts about Japan. in this case, I agree with you! Japan should absolutely apologize sincerely for its wartime atrocities.

I normally have mainly positive thoughts about Japan. in this case, I agree with you! Japan should absolutely apologize sincerely for its wartime atrocities.

I admire the Japanese and the common folks, they are great people, but it is their policy makers, ones that are in charge that is the problem. It is a shame that the Japanese school no longer teaches their students the real history. I wonder what they think when they read sources that are not originated from Japan, i.e. from the west.

It's a another kind of thing that Japane memorialize their own national dead in WWII.
Anyway nuclear bombing inhuman the most.

I admire the Japanese and the common folks, they are great people, but it is their policy makers, ones that are in charge that is the problem. It is a shame that the Japanese school no longer teaches their students the real history. I wonder what they think when they read sources that are not originated from Japan, i.e. from the west.
What is real history and what is history itself?Written by people anyway.

It's a another kind of thing that Japane memorialize their own national dead in WWII.
Anyway nuclear bombing inhuman the most.

What is real history and what is history itself?Written by people anyway.

You really are not Chinese are you?

Yes anyone can write history, but only legitimate history, one that everyone agrees with gets repeated as gospel truth.

If Japan is telling the truth, then why did they trigger the same kind of grievances on China and Korea? Why did Germany react to them this way? Everyone knows they stopped teaching real history and rewrote their books since the eighties.

Back
Top Bottom