What's new

Germany ready to deploy troops in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you know this lol they dont sit aroud thinking of " the great nation" if they say it the mean it. and germany would rip pk apart in a war

it is said that a man's death happen at a certain place and time, the germs have chosen their place of death, now they need to decide the time !

The idea is too far fetched. A small country like Libya is already giving them a lot of problems. Not to mention Iraq and Afghanistan let alone Yemen, Somalia and Sudan. Besides Pakistan is a close ally and friend of China who is also an ally of Russia. I doubt they'll do anything. This is nothing but talks. :disagree:

What about replacement of US trainers with German army trainers Germans are good.:D

Nuclear power Pakistan is now being clubbed with countries like Yemen, Somalia and Sudan.

Yes, but I am surprised that even an outsider being indian can understand this, which the our patriot members still hell bent to believe that TTP and other bull sh!t is the problem.

Yes, but I am surprised that even an outsider being indian can understand this, which the our patriot members still hell bent to believe that TTP and other bull sh!t is the problem.

They are right, bcoz of TTP that is internal to Pakistan, your country is now being likened to countries like Yemen, Somalia and company.

Offcourse, its not a good thing, and to make matters worse, you have nuclear weapons.

how do you know this lol they dont sit aroud thinking of " the great nation" if they say it the mean it. and germany would rip pk apart in a war

On PS-3 Console and may be X-Box ? That will have to be dertmined on the battelfield, Germany would rip Pakistan apart and walk away like that? If we were to forsee that Germany was coming to destory us, we will meet them in Afghnaistan before they come to us. Will save them the distance.

They are right, bcoz of TTP that is internal to Pakistan, your country is now being likened to countries like Yemen, Somalia and company.

Offcourse, its not a good thing, and to make matters worse, you have nuclear weapons.

Well I sincerely doubt TTP's capabilities, as their claims are proven to be wrong. To me there is no TTP rather the actual Tehrik e Taliban of Afghanistan, who easily come to Pakistan as and when required. They just take revenge from Pakistan for being main ally of NATO / US. When US Nato attacks taliban, they in return attack Pakistan. So it is in no way internal to Pakistan.

so its mean germany last days r coming man we will u very hard

Yeah, Pakistan is the boss of this world, and they can decimate any nation they want, Germany!!..what germany..Pakistan will crash germany in 24 Hours!!

Well I sincerely doubt TTP's capabilities, as their claims are proven to be wrong. To me there is no TTP rather the actual Tehrik e Taliban of Afghanistan, who easily come to Pakistan as and when required. They just take revenge from Pakistan for being main ally of NATO / US. When US Nato attacks taliban, they in return attack Pakistan. So it is in no way internal to Pakistan.

Bus isn't the action currently happening on Pakistani soil ?

US, Israel, India...and now germany!!!

The likes of Zaid Hamid have got a new nation to target!

Eurofighter!
EuroFighter!

De Maizière says Germany must pull its weight abroad militarily

German Defence Minister Thomas de Maizière Thursday said his country should be prepared to pull its weight militarily abroad, taking part in international operations even when Berlin's interests are not directly at stake.

"When one looks around the world where soldiers - from New Zealand, Canada, Australia, the Netherlands, Norway - are deployed and why they are there, then one comes to the conclusion that it's a privilege and honour for these countries to act as part of the international community, taking on international responsibilities," de Maizière said in a radio interview.

"We must also ask ourselves such questions even when German interests are not directly at stake," he told broadcaster Deutschlandfunk.

"We are a large and important country and want to be a large and important country, we want to retain influence in the world, and therefore, when it comes to it, and when we consider it right, we too should take on international responsibilities, not because we are forced to but because we want to," he added.

De Maizière on Wednesday outlined a large-scale shake-up in the armed forces which will see overall numbers slashed in a bid to improve efficiency.

But he also said that some 10,000 soldiers will in future be available on a permanent basis for intervention abroad, compared to just 7,000 today.

Jürgen Trittin, a leader of the opposition Green party which once advocated German neutrality, said de Maiziere was only saying openly what everyone knew.

Trittin warned, however, against the temptation Germany might have "to protect economic interests" abroad.

A member of the NATO western alliance, Germany long resisted foreign military involvement because of dark memories linked to World War II when German troops brief conquered much of Europe.

Over the past decade or so, however, Germany has increasingly sent troops abroad to act as peacekeepers, for example in the former Yugoslavia.

It has also taken part in UN-mandated operations, such as in Lebanon, and in NATO military operations, as in Afghanistan where it provides the third-largest foreign troop contingent.

But in recent months, many of Germany's closest allies have questioned the dependability of Chancellor Angela Merkel's centre-right coalition after it abstained from a UN resolution paving the way for military action against the regime of Libyan dictator Muammar Qaddafi.

Facing a barrage of criticism both at home and abroad, German Foreign Minister Guido Westerwelle said the undertaking was simply too risky for Berlin to get involved.

AFP/The Local/mry

----

All he meant was to get more funding and additional troops for UN and NATO ops and building the case for expansion of the force.

i dont see a point in deploying troops inside pakistan

drone attacks/obervations seem to be possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom