What's new

George Zimmerman found not guilty

Yep, let's all get robbed because we're white....hooded guy walking in the rain, scouting is just a black man's way of staying fit.

That was a case that the prosecution had to make convincingly and failed to do ---

This is the crux of the matter rather than blaming the US criminal justice system. You are to blame ifyou dont do yor homework.As to the freed his struggle has just started.
Araz

I always thought Zimmerman was innocent in defending himself. Having said that he must have said or done something that triggered Trevon to go on a violent rampage. I don't think Zimmerman told the whole story about the moments leading to the attack on him.

I am not saying Zimmerman is a cold blooded killer but he instigated the encounter with the kid how can you claim self defense when you instigated the incident?

Trying to stop a potential threat to your home or neighbours homes is "instigating" now.Time to put a stop to this liberal crap and this verdict is a good start. :cheers:

I believe justice was served, that 17-year-old Trayvon was no angel, he was a lowlife thug who had a history of fights, smoking marijuana and a picture on his cell phone shows brandishing a gun.

I believe justice was served, that 17-year-old Trayvon was no angel, he was a lowlife thug who had a history of fights, smoking marijuana and a picture on his cell phone shows brandishing a gun.

All these attributes justify Trayvon's murder?-
I always knew Zimmerman will be found not guilty since the dead is a black male- stereotype will have its say-

I always knew Zimmerman will be found not guilty since the dead is a black male- stereotype will have its say-

The only prejudice against blacks in the USA is found in the heads of real racists mascarating as civil rights fighters like Al Sharpton.Now there's a bona fide racist right there,always present with a camera behind him to incite hatred whenever a gang banger like Trayvon gets deserved justice at the hands of the police or a self defending law abiding citizen,the only crime in the eyes of people like Sharpton is beeing white.

What makes you think it was a murder?

What makes you think it was a murder?

Yeah,most people read the sensationalist titles that the media went with as "white man" kills "innocent black kid" even though Zimmerman turned out not to be white(they quickly coined the term "white hispanic") and that "kid" was giving GZ a hell of a whoop a$$ before getting shot but in the end the prosecution had nothing.They came with that illiterate friend of TM who did nothing but show that the so called victim was a thug and a racist,altough for them calling white people "crackers" is more of a "cultural thing".I wonder how "cultural" it would be calling blacks "niggers".:pissed:

The "racist americans discriminate blacks" card got thrown off a window when they elected a black president.People should really move on and find other things to pick on.

All the liberal media goes bunkers when a black thug gets shot in self defence but remains silent when something like this happens:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1220695/Is-political-correctness-blame-lack-coverage-horrific-black-white-killings-Americas-Deep-South-Tennessee-Channon-Christian-Christopher-Newsom-carjack.html

I'll bet you not many people heard much about this case.

You just described a lot of the teenage boys in this country.

Zimmerman had no right to kill Trayvon or stalk him.

The police told Zimmerman not to go after Martin, yet he did and winded up killing him.

Back
Top Bottom