What's new

Geo Tv Pakistan...

what the Hell with Geo .. I don't like it since October . It always Criticize Pakistan I never seen any appreciation for Pakistanis.

Geo should be banned, it has become more indian channel than pakistani, and even in news they criticize alot they give more bollywood news then opertation rah-e-nijat. notice programe mare mutabik and capital talk have they ever talked good things about pakistan.:sniper:

See I bet this is the REAL reason why Musharraf raided GEO studios.

GEO is a good channel, entertaining, musical, bright, but I can only see that they are trying to make people feel worthless...

I noticed in the news channel that they start the headlines with Pakistani news [good or bad] and then show off what amazing things the rest of the world is up to.

Exactly it should be banned....
I really hated that programe " Aliya Ne Pakistan Chor Diya "
and if you notice it is the bitter truth that GEO always shows Indian dances..instead of showing some pakistani thing..btw itz drama are also a copy of india !!!

Exactly it should be banned....
I really hated that programe " Aliya Ne Pakistan Chor Diya "
and if you notice it is the bitter truth that GEO always shows Indian dances..instead of showing some pakistani thing..btw itz drama are also a copy of india !!!

no no no... thats not true.

this is an indian drama

this is a pakistani one

Last edited by a moderator:
What is tht all about? That is press freedom, so get some nuts, really ridiculous wht members here are writing.

What is tht all about? That is press freedom, so get some nuts, really ridiculous wht members here are writing.

me being a Pakistani don't believe on such a freedom of press.
one sided press. the media that shows us the Bad things , shows us only violence, Shows us only destruction, shows us the some disputed matters of Muslim life.
There is Development going on , There are happiness , There are people who coming back to Pakistan instead of going out.
so why a negative edge of story always?

Press/media should be neutral - Condemn the false and appreciate the truth.

I have preception about this since last 3 years + especially when i seeing 80% of news belongs to only INDIA!

Must Watch

-

Last edited by a moderator:
GEO and its owner teh Jang Group are black mailers and control the Karachi Stock Exchange. All of their reports only show negative image of Pakistan so that peopel lose hope and become desperate.

I would love to see an audit conducted to catch the flow of funds. Some managers at GEO are not even sure about the flow of funds.

These guys are traitors and need to be brought to justice.

These are legitimate modern questions. If you can't question your faith then you're following blind faith. These are legitimate questions to be asked in Pakistan where in some circles being a Muslim is equated with being a zombie to do as it was done in 1400 years ago.

In a country like Pakistan, it is impossible that your faith is not tested by the hardships so many people have to bear. I'm pretty sure there is nice cut and paste going on here, and Geo brought forward both points of views within the Pakistani society.

Geo is annoying, not treacherous.

GEO and its owner teh Jang Group are black mailers and control the Karachi Stock Exchange. All of their reports only show negative image of Pakistan so that peopel lose hope and become desperate.

I would love to see an audit conducted to catch the flow of funds. Some managers at GEO are not even sure about the flow of funds.

These guys are traitors and need to be brought to justice.
Thats now a totally different accusation compared to what the youtube is alleging. Take one issue at a time and not go in for a free for all against Geo.

i will call it a sh*ty video produced by paranoid productions
I actually feel such videos might have more to do with the super Israeli hand. Keep everyone in a constant state of mind-rape. Geo came out when Pakistani television had shows from AIOU "Nazareen, Sui main dhaaga aise dalta hai". Its not inventing these issues, its picking issues from society and blasting them into the open.

The message is "This is an issue, now all you Pakistanis put your heads together and deal with it". We want to bury our heads, not put them together :P.

They lack professionalism by the fact that they maintain a bias in political issues. That is true for EVERY media outlet.

The age old adage, "Where there is smoke, there is fire" is true for Pakistan. Geo can't invent the issues of poverty, electricity, food shortage, corruption, blackwater, Talibanization, Radicalism in the name of Islam, the lack of freedoms in Pakistan, the obvious unfairness of theocratic laws, and so on. These are issues that exist, and the first step to solving these issues would be to have the guts to admit they exist and to call them as issues and declare them as something that is wrong in the country.

Otherwise, happy Teesri Duniya to you and me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom