What's new

Geo Tv fooling Pakistan, or Pakistan fooling media?

He has already disclosed his sources.

Some insiders in ISI, Some insiders in CSI, Some of his friends in India. Some sudras (god knows who calls sudras, sudra in India, but still) who keep on writing mails to him. Some muslim depressed women in India who were forced to convert and are not being allowed to follow their religious practices. ANd ofcourse google with a search string ( Hate India+Israel+jews+US nexus)

It's entirely plausible he knows insiders on ISI and CSI.

He has already disclosed his sources.

Some insiders in ISI, Some insiders in CSI, Some of his friends in India. Some sudras (god knows who calls sudras, sudra in India, but still) who keep on writing mails to him. Some muslim depressed women in India who were forced to convert and are not being allowed to follow their religious practices. ANd ofcourse google with a search string ( Hate India+Israel+jews+US nexus)

i wonder who told him ajmal kasab is amar singh... sudras or indian muslims....

That's off-topic and he has reason to believe that but regardless as far as theories on how we should deal with terrorists and what our future plan is, he is a reliable person.

Calling this being brainwashed is subjective view.

Changing the very own reality of anything is called brainwashing.... Like done by mullahs over Islam to preach the very different meaning of Islam and i dont think anyone knows that better than Pakistan these days. On the similar grounds changing the meaning of anything serves as brainwashing.... for example the Ashok Chakra and the national emblem of India. the reason why Indians call Ashoka the great, the story of Pakistan ruling India... and much more...... He is just a good speaker hired to raise the TRPs

anyways what is the source to be considered as the creditable information for the people of Pakistan if it is against Pakistan. Pakistan easily accepts INidan media when it says that the missiles of Pakistan are better when it comes to criticizing Pakistan there own media becomes there enemy and the generator for the conspiracy theories... double standards isint it??

Changing the very own reality of anything is called brainwashing.... Like done by mullahs over Islam to preach the very different meaning of Islam and i dont think anyone knows that better than Pakistan these days. On the similar grounds changing the meaning of anything serves as brainwashing.... for example the Ashok Chakra and the national emblem of India. the reason why Indians call Ashoka the great, the story of Pakistan ruling India... and much more...... He is just a good speaker hired to raise the TRPs
How do you know the reality? Is what is told to public and shown in public always reality? Do what governments tell is always true? Classic case is 9/11 story, which is a clear lie and you just have to look deeply into the story to know what a farce it is.
Same can apply in other cases.

This just a list of government lies and/or cover ups:

http://www.newworldorderreport.com/...rue-Why-Do-So-Many-People-Not-Know-These.aspx

Comparison with Taliban is an apples and oranges comparison. We know what is written in Quran.

anyways what is the source to be considered as the creditable information for the people of Pakistan if it is against Pakistan. Pakistan easily accepts INidan media when it says that the missiles of Pakistan are better when it comes to criticizing Pakistan there own media becomes there enemy and the generator for the conspiracy theories... double standards isint it??

Comparing criticism of Pakistan in indian media vs calling Pakistan's missiles better is an apples and oranges comparison.

Pakistani media creating conspiracy theories.. just because they are conspiracy theories doesn't mean they the theories are wrong. Indian involvement is confirmed by several insider sources on ISI and army (don't bother trying to debate this again, I don't got time for it), Israeli hand is plausible, they helped india in kargil by sending ground troops - by own admission of Israeli ambassador to india-, though American help is unlikely. But regardless just because you believe they are wrong doesnt make them wrong.

How do you know the reality? Is what is told to public and shown in public always reality? Do what governments tell is always true? Classic case is 9/11 story, which is a clear lie and you just have to look deeply into the story to know what a farce it is.
Same can apply in other cases.

This just a list of government lies and/or cover ups:

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know... > New World Order Report

on the same pattern there are several articles which debunk the theory of 9/11 being internal job.. i think you have enough googling skills to do that or do i need to present them for you which debunk those theories....

Comparison with Taliban is an apples and oranges comparison. We know what is written in Quran.

I think talibs and many of the terrorist organizations even which are fighting with pakistan find the excuses from Quran which is a very diffrent interpretation if it..

The only difference is Taliban is brainwashing people on the religious grounds and people like lal topi are brainwashing on the name of nationalistic approch and religon. Distortion of fact remains the key factor in both the cases

Comparing criticism of Pakistan in indian media vs calling Pakistan's missiles better is an apples and oranges comparison.
Please ellaborate... here i meant western as well as indian media both. and how are they so diffrent. at the end of the day common people come to know that the missiles are better because they heard in media. they have not cross verified them personally. on the same lines the criticism is in very similar fashion which the people discard straight away and try to find solace in being it as a conspiracy theory.

Pakistani media creating conspiracy theories.. just because they are conspiracy theories doesn't mean they the theories are wrong. Indian involvement is confirmed by several insider sources on ISI and army (don't bother trying to debate this again, I don't got time for it), Israeli hand is plausible, they helped india in kargil by sending ground troops - by own admission of Israeli ambassador to india-, though American help is unlikely. But regardless just because you believe they are wrong doesnt make them wrong.

But what stops you from going public or even sharing to your own people. Ok the government institutions have the pressure you can say that but does army and ISI also have that.

now thats new thing that Israeli troops fought in the war....

Have the people seen the evidence noooooooo how can you come to the deduction that Indians are involved. when we say like Pakistan based groups are involved the proofs are shown to the UN and then UN bans the organizations based in Pakistan and definetly UN is not India's puppet.

on the same pattern there are several articles which debunk the theory of 9/11 being internal job.. i think you have enough googling skills to do that or do i need to present them for you which debunk those theories....

You're talking about popular mechanics article. That article contains contradictions and unreasonable explanations even for those who would like to believe the 9/11 story.

I think talibs and many of the terrorist organizations even which are fighting with pakistan find the excuses from Quran which is a very diffrent interpretation if it..

Well it's clear what they do is propaganda because what they preach is written in Quran. This on the other hand, is a lot more blurry than you think.

Please ellaborate... here i meant western as well as indian media both. and how are they so diffrent. at the end of the day common people come to know that the missiles are better because they heard in media. they have not cross verified them personally. on the same lines the criticism is in very similar fashion which the people discard straight away and try to find solace in being it as a conspiracy theory.
Well I think for one Pakistani people don't look at foreign sources for information on local affairs.

But even then, if foreign sources say that missiles are better, it cannot be compared to them criticism because of the following reasons:

1. They will say the missiles are better if they are absolutely sure about and have proof to suggest that. Media is normally that friendly to Pakistan so if they say something positive about Pakistan, you can bet it's most likely true.

2. On the other hand, they just need a sniff for doing any criticism of Pakistan. It's like to prove someone innocent, you need proof for that, but to prove something guilty, you just need an allegation. That analogy should explain it.

But what stops you from going public or even sharing to your own people. Ok the government institutions have the pressure you can say that but does army and ISI also have that.

Evidence is normally not released to public until all parties take responsibility. I do think they should release the evidence regardless. For me, it's not a question of whether or not india is supporting terrorism. I know they are supporting terrorism, so it's just a matter of when they are exposed.

now thats new thing that Israeli troops fought in the war....

Well yes, Israeli ambassador to india said that in an interview I believe with a magazine.

Have the people seen the evidence noooooooo how can you come to the deduction that Indians are involved. when we say like Pakistan based groups are involved the proofs are shown to the UN and then UN bans the organizations based in Pakistan and definetly UN is not India's puppet.

That's a very simplistic view of how things are. UN is not indian puppet but it's definitely western one. And at this time indian and western interests match. As far as evidence goes, it's not public (it's been given to states) but regardless statements from inside army and ISI have made it clear that india is involved. And please we can discuss this forever. I have done that before several hundred times so I have no patience for that right now. You can deny indian involvement, I don't care.

Back
Top Bottom