What's new

GEO/Hamid Mir caught!

If I dont have a business in this thread, then you dont have a business questioning my business..

In case you didn't notice that i am from Pakistan that makes it my business when people from across the border jumps into the matters of my country which does not even relate or concern them, which brings me back to my original question "' how does this concern you or for that matter any of your country men, that even your politicians seem to have an itch to poke their nose where it doesn't belong.

I generally have that audacity with anyone (irrespective of titles) who has the audacity to randomly comment about my views being foolish without backing that up with some logic (however frail)

Mods over the years have grown too soft rest assured a few years back, you wouldn't had got the time to even hit the reply button.

I detest Hamid Mir. I consider him directly responsible for the spread of terrorism because of his highly pro extremist Lal Masjid coverage. Additionally Geo Group and Hamid Mir have been puking anti Musharraf propaganda out of sheer vindictiveness. A worse example of ‘Spin’ journalism would be difficult to find.

Nevertheless, when compared to activities of pro –terrorist political party leaders such as Munawwar Hassan of Jamaat Islami; Hamid Mir is a pussy cat. I would therefore not label Hamid Mir as a ‘Traitor’. In my view Ansar Abbassi is more of a terrorist loving ‘Fundoo’ than Hamid Mir.

No sir both are equally worst skunks

In case you didn't notice that i am from Pakistan that makes it my business when people from across the border jumps into the matters of my country which does not even relate or concern them, which brings me back to my original question "' how does this concern you or for that matter any of your country men, that even your politicians seem to have an itch to poke their nose where it doesn't belong.

As I said before.. None of your business..

Mods over the years have grown too soft rest assured a few years back, you wouldn't had got the time to even hit the reply button.

Blah...

No doubt.. unfortunately, opinions are nothing but how one sees reality. You may find Hamid Mir as a traitor and on the other hand, a lot of people find him a hero and ISI a villain. After all its Pakistan state only which is trying Musharraf for treason.

That case is more based on Nawaz's personal vendetta against Musharraf than anything else.

And that is an opinion :)

That is a fact. A treason case based on imposing emergency in the country when no other person is trialed. And the best part is that the guys who supported that emergency are in the cabinet of Ganja sharif.

That is a fact. A treason case based on imposing emergency in the country when no other person is trialed. And the best part is that the guys who supported that emergency are in the cabinet of Ganja sharif.
I guess you just love him too much :)

Back
Top Bottom