What's new

GenMirajBorgza is premium.

congrats bhai......if u wudnt have cared to like some of my posts, i dont know if i wud have been encouraged to be on this forum or ever post. You have a big heart a generous one.
We love u bro...keep it rocking :))

thank bros yes thats exactly what i am man my golden years when i was growing up in jeddah was shared by you guys Indians-Pakistanis & bd's the mid 90's the new igcse syllabus the bunking of school the kicking out off the class session to the prank calls, to the illegal beer purchasing from Saudi city , parties & not to forget my best Friend a Pakistani & my girl friend an Indian that too hindu on top of that a brahman to my first crush my British teacher ( oh GOD she was "Hot" which i was "Not") how can i forget all those beautiful times hell we even rented our caterpillar boots & that stinking disco roll on light along with that second hand D.J plyer mix actually music mixer c.d player's http://images.productserve.com/preview/1256/14454391.jpg
to each others for dressing etc can you believe that ! well when adolescent approaches craziness crotches ! wow what a life that was love you guys & thanks roybot bro appreciate it

bilkul party banti hai young street DESI-LICIOUS toronto ?
I was just going to congratulate you on becoming a Premium Member but after reading a bit of your golden days..... we need something special here :P
Highland Park 40 Year Old

thank bros yes thats exactly what i am man my golden years when i was growing up in jeddah was shared by you guys Indians-Pakistanis & bd's the mid 90's the new igcse syllabus the bunking of school the kicking out off the class session to the prank calls, to the illegal beer purchasing from Saudi city , parties & not to forget my best Friend a Pakistani & my girl friend an Indian that too hindu on top of that a brahman to my first crush my British teacher ( oh GOD she was "Hot" which i was "Not") how can i forget all those beautiful times hell we even rented our caterpillar boots & that stinking disco roll on light along with that second hand D.J plyer mix actually music mixer c.d player's http://images.productserve.com/preview/1256/14454391.jpg
to each others for dressing etc can you believe that ! well when adolescent approaches craziness crotches ! wow what a life that was love you guys & thanks roybot bro appreciate it

bilkul party banti hai young street DESI-LICIOUS toronto ?
Congrats Man Congrats....Everybody likes U so much here on the forum......Mubarak hoo Aap to sub ka Dil ki Awaaz ho.......:azn:

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

I was just going to congratulate you on becoming a Premium Member but after reading a bit of your golden days..... we need something special here :P
Highland Park 40 Year Old
Hey Hey! Get off !....U wanna get him drunk ..So he can't contribute well but to be drunkeee.....:lol:

[/COLOR]
Hey Hey! Get off !....U wanna get him drunk ..So he can't contribute well but to be drunkeee.....:lol:
Well,I thought alcohol broadens your intellect and gives you levelheadedness......specially when you are on PDF....... isn't it Mr.GenMirajBorgza ;)

Congratulations hope to be a premium member soon , myself , thanks

Congrats from VCheng too. I think he wants to say this too

TheTruthHurts.jpg

Back
Top Bottom