What's new

General elections 2014: Meet Narendra Modi's team if BJP comes to power

He might be your uncle .....how is that relevant ? What is your own credibility to pitch it against Dr. Subramaniyan swamy ? ...... do you even know how ridiculous you sound ?

Everybody exaggerates to prove a point. That is how points are proven. That is how cases are won in court.

When BJP says they are striving for Ram Rajya ....everybody knows its an exaggeration., They say it to prove a point to make a point.

Use of Hyperbole to make a point is an acceptable form of dialogue. If someone is not smart enough to understand Rhetorical questions and Figure of speech, they should stick to conversing with someone of their own level.

You are free to have your own opinion ..... but to make unsubstantiated claims against a distinguished man and to claim that your own credibility is better than his; so we consider your opinion more seriously than his is opening yourself to ridicule.

Right, after all your hyperbole I think I am better off minding my own business. But before that, I can understand someone exaggerating facts to make one's point but not when that someone fudges facts to make his/her point. I guess you understood who I talking about.

So take it light. I am not asking you to change your opinion about him. I am only saying that because of my personal experience with him I know that he is not as righteous as you seem to think he is. I leave the rest to you. Take care.

Right, after all your hyperbole I think I am better off minding my own business. But before that, I can understand someone exaggerating facts to make one's point but not when that someone fudges facts to make his/her point. I guess you understood who I talking about.

So take it light. I am not asking you to change your opinion about him. I am only saying that because of my personal experience with him I know that he is not as righteous as you seem to think he is. I leave the rest to you. Take care.

Now unless you can substantiate your claim that "someone" fudges facts to make a point, I am going to assume you are Exaggerating (LYING) to make a point.

Funny how the shoe fits........ :coffee:

BTW I have never claimed he is "righteous". I have only claimed he is Smart, Dedicated, Experienced and Patriotic. His Integrity is beyond doubt and he is incorruptible. He has proven himself many times over. Not many others have.

Now unless you can substantiate your claim that "someone" fudges facts to make a point, I am going to assume you are Exaggerating (LYING) to make a point.

Funny how the shoe fits........ :coffee:

BTW I have never claimed he is "righteous". I have only claimed he is Smart, Dedicated, Experienced and Patriotic. His Integrity is beyond doubt and he is incorruptible. He has proven himself many times over. Not many others have.

Well, you can ask anyone who has taken his class at Harvard. Beyond that, I neither has the time or inclination to further this argument. So goodbye.

Well, you can ask anyone who has taken his class at Harvard. Beyond that, I neither has the time or inclination to further this argument. So goodbye.

Now why would I want to do that ? :lol: ........... don't let the door hit you on the way out. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom