What's new

General Chuck Yeager and the Pakistan Air Force

After the 1965 and 1971 air wars, PAF has lined up all their flying assets whereas IAF failed to do so.

This was done to prove the low level of loss of PAF against IAF. PAF was outnumber to about 1:5 in both wars yet had a kill ratio of over 1:4 (atleast). We've records of air-wars between both AFs, and the statement given by Chuck Yeager is same as what the accounts say. No surprises here.

Fullscreen%2520capture%25208242012%252032620%2520PM.jpg

"indian press has been saying deregatory things about you"

Indian press? :lol: i think not. they dont even know who he is

it was written by Washington Monthly, Oct, 1985 by Edward C. Ingraham

http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...ace-chuck-yeagers-crash-landing-pakistan.html

Jammed winds indeed! :lol: , please disclose, we Indians are fine deflating jammed up propaganda gas. :)

exactly ..
he just passing another gas , he's a well known troll if he had anything against IAF he would have already rattled it out ..:pop:

exactly ..
he just passing another gas , he's a well known troll if he had anything against IAF he would have already rattled it out ..:pop:

And idiots like you are well accustomed to the sort of gas, it was actually your IAF commander who couldn't contain himself and pooped despite an agreement.....i guess it all comes down to a certain psyche.

Then again, with a user name sounding like an A$$, must you talk through it as well. :D

This phenomenon is basically explained by Rorschach_test :)

Rorschach_test

In my username, your mind see what it wants to see, or rather what it has been trained to see :D

In this case, it probably has to do with a certain deviant affinity or fetish for people's posterior :whistle:

Besides, still awating your disclosure , of those avaiation journalists. :lol:

its not just Longewala. In Every battlefield, IA had no trouble from the skies during the 71 war. you need not be a genuis to figure out why.

Indeed one doesn't need to be a genius, however if fatigue has settled in then you would neither have the appetite or morals to ask, where was the IAF, when PAF carried out some of the most daring and successful interdiction strikes at Mukerian Rail yard, bombings of Okha naval base, which incidentally burned for some 48 hours, and day light strikes on Utterlai airfield to name a few. !!

Indeed one doesn't need to be a genius, however if fatigue has settled in then you would neither have the appetite or morals to ask, where was the IAF, when PAF carried out some of the most daring and successful interdiction strikes at Mukerian Rail yard, bombings of Okha naval base, which incidentally burned for some 48 hours, and day light strikes on Utterlai airfield to name a few. !!

You must have had some fascinatination with these two incidents while putting them as a few, however pray tell me why do you keep parroting them in every other thread but do not show the others? please show us some third party sources to confirm how successful they were.. Please dont show me paf falcon site links and stuff copied from there...

3 unimportant albeit successful offensive missions in 2 wars is a joke man. compare that with the kind of stuff IAF did

You must have had some fascinatination with these two incidents while putting them as a few, however pray tell me why do keep parroting them in every other thread but do not show the others, please show us some third party sources to confirm how successful they were..

Likewise every Indian here seems to be sucking the Longewala lollipop,.... on the few of many, a little search on the detrimental dilemma should put your mind to rest......besides what third party has ever confirmed all the banter and claims ever made by the Indians.

Likewise every Indian here seems to be sucking the Longewala lollipop,.... on the few of many, a little search on the detrimental dilemma should put your mind to rest......besides what third party has ever confirmed all the banter and claims ever made by the Indians.

Pakistan is notorious for muddling the facts so much that they called a loss a victory, this has been verified by many third party sources even the TIME magazine, do you want me to provide you sources?

Longewala did not have a single tank, however it has been confirmed how the Karachi Port burned, how Pakistan was almost without fuel, but still somehow your Air force was better.. seeems like you believed in the **** your Army put out then, since it does not matter now they did not revise the history..

Interesting, this excerpt contains a lot of corresponding evidence in a book written by one of the squadron leaders of the PAF at that time by the name of "Pak Fizaiya ki Jan farosh dastanein" ...I don't remember the name of the author but I remember the VIVID description of the air battles described within...how Indian pilots would get scared and eject from the plane when a Pakistani sabre would be chasing them down, or the one where an Indian pilot couldn't tell up from down and crashed without even firing a single shot :D

The Indian trolls are just bigots leave them be, they can't swallow the truth because it really does hurt them very much :) they like to calm their own nerves by telling themselves that they have the BEST navy, BEST air force, and BEST army in movies only...the whole world knows their fighting capabilities and their credibility as "world leaders" in military doctrines...has anyone ever heard an Indian official going out to meet a class of American fighter pilots to give them a lecture? I haven't ...whereas Pakistani fighter pilots are the ONLY ones who hold the world record of shooting down IAF and IAF (Indian Air Force AND Israeli Air Force) in air to air combat with Israeli Air Force being shot down as 100% kill ratio, no pilots downed!

We know this to be true because several of our pilots were awarded with highest foreign pilot military honors by the governments of Syria, and Jordan...same cannot be said about the Indians anywhere around the world :) and guess what that's the fact that they cannot swallow...they will have to eventually when Narender Modi makes the mistake of attacking Pakistan and then we repeating the history which made us the rulers of India for 1000 years, only this time we will advance our technology to such a level that we will rule India for 5000 years :)

Which won you the war, and caused breaking India into two parts, and a the most humiliating unilateral surrender since WWII. Right? Congrats on the achievement.

Back
Top Bottom