What's new

Gen.Kayani To Visit Russia This Month

>"Fair enough: Let's see how well this visit furthers Pakistan's national interests. I sure hope it represents more than merely looking for a new john." <Original Post By VCheng

>>"yes, hopefully it will be useful and yield something good for Pakistan
at any rate, never a bad thing to "talk". <<Original Post By Abu Zolfiqar

You guys do realize that he called Pakistan Or The Great Kayani (as in the Great Santini) a lady of the night!; looking for new customers. Albeit he did so very sotto voce. Then he thanked the topic protagonist in good measure. How very polite.

In similar vein, a little bird tells me that The Great Kayani is taking a one way ticket\ride to Kremlin, 'cause he will be returnin' in an Akula!!! Which he will proceed to park at the Gawadar dockside. But the new Chinese Sheriff at Gawadar may not like that and give him a hefty parking ticket.

Back On Topic: in all seriousness, it is always good to have exchange of ideas, views with powerful neighbors. It broadens one's horizons and provides opportunities that may not be possible otherwise. Pakistan should talk, befriend and cooperate with all & sundry. Pigeonholing oneself into a corner never pays off. This is mere spade-work for a more mutually beneficial longterm relationship with a giant nation that overshadows & spans Europe and Asia. Keeps your opponents scratching their heads. Godspeed.

>"Fair enough: Let's see how well this visit furthers Pakistan's national interests. I sure hope it represents more than merely looking for a new john." <Original Post By VCheng

>>"yes, hopefully it will be useful and yield something good for Pakistan
at any rate, never a bad thing to "talk". <<Original Post By Abu Zolfiqar

You guys do realize that he called Pakistan Or The Great Kayani (as in the Great Santini) a lady of the night!; looking for new customers. Albeit he did so very sotto voce. Then he thanked the topic protagonist in good measure. How very polite.

No Sir, I expressed my genuine hope that the visit represents more than the beginnings of yet another "transactional arrangement", that is all. We all can see how the recent "arrangement" with USA worked out for Pakistan, and I do not want to see a repeat of that.

Back
Top Bottom