What's new

Gas pipeline blown up in Balochistan

Some parts of baluchistan is forcefully annexed(kalath) so people their have a legitimate demand.

By your logic I guess there is also legitimacy in the attacks we see in Indian administrated Kashmir then? Also how does blowing up infrastructure, vital to the local and wider economy help their cause?

By your logic I guess there is also legitimacy in the attacks we see in Indian administrated Kashmir then? Also how does blowing up infrastructure, vital to the local and wider economy help their cause?

you tell me whether attacks in Indian administrative Kashmir is legitimate or not ? because I see most Pakistanis support the cause and many of them support the terrorists saying freedom fighters.

Maoists blew up some rail tracks in Bihar yesterday, wonder if i should open a thread on that. !! :cheesy:

Maoists-blow-up21603.jpg

There are about 5 lanes of meter gauge tracks going by that main line.... besides that there is one alternate route which again has 2 meter gauge lines... one track blown would be repaired within 6 hours... at best it would delay some local DMU trains... all other long route trains would be passing by alternate routes.

Sure go ahead and open a thread... you are the kind of person who will go to neighbors house to see why their baby is crying when your is suffering from some serious illness.

You can ask them why did they open a thread for such problem... people like you are such a disgrace... I wonder what happiness you get mocking original Pakistanis and their problem by comparing it from some silly track blowing incident... try to come out and get some sweat on your arse in the heat of Punjab.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/244394-no-electricity-since-morning-welcome-pakistan.html#post4128271

Moiast as well as the BLA guys are bastard.

Both indians and pakistanis needs to support each other against bastards mooists terrorist as well as BLA terrorists

Don't worry about Maoist... they are our own people... It is because of our Negligence that they have taken up arms... we cannot simply kill them... they are our tribals our brothers... unlike BLA who you people are bombing with Artillery and Air attacks.

Another attack by insurgents-gas pipelines are being blown up in Quetta while in Peshawar and tribal areas terrorists are blowing up schools. When will anyone step in to control this huge mess. Pakistan needs education and liberalism. Taliban and BLA/BRA have to be kicked out of our land.

Its hard to understand just what security forces are so busy in that they refuse to take action against the culprits of such heinous crimes. These traitors have also blown up railway tracks and buildings. It is time to take a solid stance against terrorists whether ethnic or religious. We need to promote the voice of Pakistani Nationalism.

Increased patrolling w/ shoot on sight orders for those messing with the pipeline. That's what we should be doing.

There are about 5 lanes of meter gauge tracks going by that main line.... besides that there is one alternate route which again has 2 meter gauge lines... one track blown would be repaired within 6 hours... at best it would delay some local DMU trains... all other long route trains would be passing by alternate routes.

Sure go ahead and open a thread... you are the kind of person who will go to neighbors house to see why their baby is crying when your is suffering from some serious illness.

You can ask them why did they open a thread for such problem... people like you are such a disgrace... I wonder what happiness you get mocking original Pakistanis and their problem by comparing it from some silly track blowing incident... try to come out and get some sweat on your arse in the heat of Punjab.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/economy-development/244394-no-electricity-since-morning-welcome-pakistan.html#post4128271

Listen moron, when your own belly gets exposed, idiots like you start throwing tantrums about local news and internal matter nonsense.... we are well aware of the drama queens you generate from and how much you are concerned about common Pakistani people.....talking about poking into neighbours house, get your head out of where sun don't shine and remind yourself which forum you are on.....so contain your own a$$.!!

It takes hardy a few hours to fix a severed pipeline

A few ragtag terrorists can easily place a small device to cause this. They are more of a nuisance and should fight like proper men rather than hit and run across the border.

you tell me whether attacks in Indian administrative Kashmir is legitimate or not ? because I see most Pakistanis support the cause and many of them support the terrorists saying freedom fighters.

****** logic.

Kashmir is disputed. The latter isn't.

We aren't making claims over Deccan Hyderabad or indian Gujrat. Nor do we support militancy there.

A few ragtag terrorists can easily place a small device to cause this. They are more of a nuisance and should fight like proper men rather than hit and run across the border.

Exactly and as i said earlier these things happen on regular basis so what's the big deal.

Power houses have their storage tanks, it's not as if the pipeline is ruptured, the power houses shut down immediately.

What do a few hours of lost industrial and other productivity cost? It is quite substantial.

Why cant the state talk with the baluch fighters help our people come to the national stream .. why just kill kill kill rant?

well said @DESERT FIGHTER, but what if they are not ready to listen?if that was done by BLA and TTP then I don't think so that it is a good idea,as peace talks give them more time to re-strengthen.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do a few hours of lost industrial and other productivity cost? It is quite substantial.

Sure sure. And there are costs

But it's more of an irritant. But if you impose curfew or issue shoot on sight orders then these bleeding heart human rights groups (faggots) come out in the open from their convenient hibernation.

Some parts of baluchistan is forcefully annexed(kalath) so people their have a legitimate demand.

Hyderabad Deccan & Junagadh Manvadar is forcefully annexed so Muslims of Hyderabad Deccan have a legitimate demands. BTW don't b@rk like an 1d10t, Khan of Kalat merge his state with Pakistan willingly, just like other Baloch states such as Makran, Lasbela, Gawadar & Pushtun Areas.

Poor BLA terrorist rats, these acts shows how weak they are becoming day by day.:hang2:

Back
Top Bottom