What's new

Gas Load shedding only in Punjab

The good thing about gas shortage in Punjab is that eventually Industry would have to move to smaller provinces. There shouln't be any industry in Punjab in the first place.

I read somewhere that 70% of Pakistan's industry is located in Punjab. Now if you or anybody wants to implement this policy of de-industrializing Punjab, then be my guest and be ready for more destruction of the economy (whatever is left of it) and anarchy.

Lo kar lo gal !!!

Baat gas shortage kee ho rahee hai aur beech mein ISRAEL aa gia hai.:hitwall:

yap,

"There shouln't be any industry in Punjab in the first place. "

what exactly this statement means , your certainly a jealous person to say that , by your saying industry will not end , further more jitan tum saro gay INSHALLAH utni ziada tarki ho ge.

Your "watan" starts from lahore and ends at Islamabad along the GT Road.

My "watan" is quite larger than that.
--------------------

Anyways, all arguments end when this matter has already been settled by the constitution. Stop whining.

Say explicitly and openly what you want to say.

Do you know what are the needs of industry?

Agriculture , irrigation, water, short cheap labour, and a million other things.

Say explicitly and openly what you want to say.

Do you know what are the needs of industry?

Agriculture , irrigation, water, short cheap labour, and a million other things.

I don't need to say anything. Constitution has already said on this matter.

I read somewhere that 70% of Pakistan's industry is located in Punjab. Now if you or anybody wants to implement this policy of de-industrializing Punjab, then be my guest and be ready for more destruction of the economy (whatever is left of it) and anarchy.

70% or 7000%; it doesn't matter. What matters is who produces gas.

its discriminatory thing will be removed sooner or later don't worry , if they didn't do so them Punjab will make electricity from it own water , and use it a power source instead of gas.

Really......... R u doing this discussion. U should be shameful talking like this .

We have to see the interest of the Pakistan. If people start thinking on ur terms there will be no more Pakistan .

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

its discriminatory thing will be removed sooner or later don't worry , if they didn't do so them Punjab will make electricity from it own water , and use it a power source instead of gas.

We dont have to do that .Policy makers are not as narrow minded as this guy. There are much more factor involve in this.

Really......... R u doing this discussion. U should be shameful talking like this .

We have to see the interest of the Pakistan. If people start thinking on ur terms there will be no more Pakistan .

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 PM ----------

We dont have to do that .Policy makers are not as narrow minded as this guy. There are much more factor involve in this.

He is MQM supporter his previous posts show , however i don't think MQM has such an ideology .

He is MQM supporter his previous posts show , however i don't think MQM has such an ideology .

Bro whoever supporter u are ,u should use ur brain to make decisions and U should always use it before saying sumthing to other coz that might hurt others.

ps: I THINK HIS INTENSIONS ARE TO TROLL HERE ;HIS ARGUMENTS ARE LIKE THE ONES GIVEN BY " YEAR OLD KID .I thinks its pointless talking to him.

Just pray that Allah never ever let these kind of people make policies.Ameen

The good thing about gas shortage in Punjab is that eventually Industry would have to move to smaller provinces. There shouln't be any industry in Punjab in the first place.

Yea why not destroy the little economy we have and become a bankrupt country like Somalia and Afghanistan.

The rivers do not originate in Punjab, they originate in Kashmir. Even this strategy of yours will not work.

PPP and MQM in Azad Kahmir and Gilgit-Baltistan can make dams upstream of Punjab.

The rivers originate from Tibet, China and flow through Kashmir, Gilgit-Baltistan, Punjab, and Sindh. You don't know your geography well.

Punjab = Land of fiver rivers. Its a very fertile land. Without Punjab all of Pakistan would starve to death.

Absolutely wrong. Pakistan will not starve without Punjab.

You can type some better argument one liner

v4vcG.gif

Back
Top Bottom