What's new

Game changers: Imran injects ‘fresh blood’ into national politics

U forgot to mention Hamza Sharif , Marryam Sharif ( from reserv seat since cant win election ) , Abid Ali Sher

OK If you are so desperate for a comment

Zain Qureshi, Hamad Azhar, Usman Dar, Asif Hussain, Mamoona Hashmi and that son of Sher Afgan Niazi

Youth or Family politics :lol:

were are anti IK ppl ??? no comments ?

so anti Imran comments get your juices flowing?

i will try to help you here bro:
Imran is only fooling with clueless youth of Pakistan....did it work?

so anti Imran comments get your juices flowing?

i will try to help you here bro:
Imran is only fooling with clueless youth of Pakistan....did it work?

You seems to be enjoying qeemay walay naan served by Nooner's in their jalsaa's. You will see the decision of clueless youth on 11th may.

U forgot to mention Hamza Sharif , Marryam Sharif ( from reserv seat since cant win election ) , Abid Ali Sher

Hence proved that Pti is doing exactly what they think is wrong with other parties :D

Even Pti's most loyal columnist agree it is a Game Changer :lol:

2584_21719079.jpg

He is a man of his word,these new young faces may well change the fate of our nation, cant help but thank Imran for this. I was an aspirant myself but due to education related entanglements,i cannot yet pull myself back to Pakistan without completing. Maybe next elections :smokin:

This fresh blood can't change fate of the nation ... Well in 2023 it can be possible ..

OK If you are so desperate for a comment

Zain Qureshi, Hamad Azhar, Usman Dar, Asif Hussain, Mamoona Hashmi and that son of Sher Afgan Niazi

Youth or Family politics :lol:

Go through the rest of the list to see which one it is. You might strength of character though.

Get corrected sentence :D "Inshallah Imran will be our next PM in 2023"

There is a plan by man and there is other by Allah Almighty. In the end we will going to keep guessing and it will going to materialize as planned by Allah Almighty. Inshallah Imran will be our next PM.

Back
Top Bottom