What's new

Galvanic Vestibular Stimulation (GVS) and suicide bombings

chgohar

New Recruit

Reaction score
I dont believe that illiterate taliban can go to sensitive places so easily. The accuracy with which they reach the places show that they are navigated via a spy sattelite. CIA is using nerve agents to brainwash people since WW2. But the most amazing thing is Galvanic Vestibular Stimulation (GVS). Any dumb(brainwashed)person can be easily controlled via a remote conrtol to explode himself, his explosive trigger can be controlled by the person who is manuevring him. So its almost impossible to catch him alive.
Remember the information give below is just available to ordinary public, CIA or MOSAD can be using much much advance technology. They are sitting in Afghanistan, they can use thousands of Afghans for this purpose even caputred Pakistanis.

i cant post URL threads. You people can search about this technology on internet

Your theory sound very similar to Winston Smith and his theory on mind control and suicide bombings. Maybe you guys should get together and form a "mind control think tank" to discuss ways the CIA and Mossad are controlling suicide bombers.

Have u recently watched any movie called "The Manchurian Candidate".

I was just wondering the above mentioned "truth" is your picture of imagination or are u really Hollywood genius.

Save yourselves from GVS. Wear the Tin-foil hats, made by your friendly neighborhood eccentric!

Seriously, when ones been brainwashed to accept strapping explosives to his/her body, why would you need such 'fantastic' technology to control them? They have basically agreed to "martyr" themselves!

~99% of the time suicide bombers successfully blow themselves up or are shotdead by security forces! Rest of the time they develop cold feet!

Hi,

You boys need to go see the movie 'men who stare at goats'---.

Back
Top Bottom