What's new

[Gallery] Iran - Iraq war

tragedy.jpg

1_IMAGE002.jpg

They didn't killed thousands of citizens. Yes, they killed revolution leaders, but it was a revolution and both sides were targeting each other. If you want to see who really killed activists, here, IRGC killing Kurds who were fighting for autonomy:

Firing_Squad_in_Iran.jpg

This whole bullshit about MEK is propaganda by the regime. I don't like that old marxist organization, but it was just a power struggle between both camps. Nothing more, nothing less. Yes, MEK sided with Saddam, and yes, they attacked the Basijs during the Iran-Iraq war, but it was a bloody revolution.

They killed one of my relatives in Aria shahr square ( west of Tehran ) . You should ask the ones saw how they were murdering people by Carpet cutting blade in the streets of Tehran then posting here.

I never deny that lots of innocent people or the ones didn't agree with Islamic revolution were murdered by Extremist and complex Muslims ( Guards ) but its not a thread to post about , Its about Iran-Iraq war and the issues related to that . If you wanna discuss about that make a new thread . Good luck

Back to home after several years

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Back
Top Bottom