What's new

G7 to impose new sanctions as Kiev warns of 'world war'

Our 4 soldiers are members of a team of the OSZE and were invited there to negotiate. They are unarmed and are members of our army.

invited by who? Eastern Ukrainians know that the west supports Kiev which it views as a repressive and illegitimate government, so why would Germany think its a good idea to bring western/NATO soldiers which they view as the enemy to negotiations?

Ukraine: Separatisten halten deutsche OSZE-Beobachter fest - SPIEGEL ONLINE

What is funny now is, that Putin at least seems to understand that taking german soldiers on an official misison as hostages is a bad idea. His OSZE representative just announced that russia will do evrything that all hostages are released as soon as possible.

How can russia promise that if it has no control? :)

Firstly you didn't provide any sources for your claims. Now to answer your question, why would Russia or Russian controlled rebels take western hostages? It is only bad PR for Russia. Also Russia did not "promise" anything, according to you they will do everything they can to make sure the hostages are released.

Russia has been in talks with world leaders trying to defuse the situation, it was even Russia that came up with the agreement in geneva which Kiev violated, but what happened, Russia got the blame. Funny how Kiev violated the agreement and even launched a military offensive but somehow the country that mediated the piece process was somehow to blame.

invited by who? Eastern Ukrainians know that the west supports Kiev which it views as a repressive and illegitimate government, so why would Germany think its a good idea to bring western/NATO soldiers which they view as the enemy to negotiations?

Firstly you didn't provide any sources for your claims. Now to answer your question, why would Russia or Russian controlled rebels take western hostages? It is only bad PR for Russia. Also Russia did not "promise" anything, according to you they will do everything they can to make sure the hostages are released.

Russia has been in talks with world leaders trying to defuse the situation, it was even Russia that came up with the agreement in geneva which Kiev violated, but what happened, Russia got the blame. Funny how Kiev violated the agreement and even launched a military offensive but somehow the country that mediated the piece process was somehow to blame.

It was russia who agreed that we can send our soldiers to investigate the region. And i promise you, if any of our soldiers will be harmed there all hell will break lose. This is unacceptable and i don´t want bullshit talk of those terrorists who say they don´t hurt them, and they provide them best food and bla bla.

I think you may agree that it is in those terrorists best interest to let our soldiers free.

It was russia who agreed that we can send our soldiers to investigate the region. And i promise you, if any of our soldiers will be harmed there all hell will break lose. This is unacceptable and i don´t want bullshit talk of those terrorists who say they don´t hurt them, and they provide them best food and bla bla.

I think you may agree that it is in those terrorists best interest to let our soldiers free.

Interesting, why weren't negotiators negotiating with Maiden? Maiden despite murdering police, injuring police, burning building and also taking hostages were seen a peaceful protesters, yet all of the sudden the people in the east are terrorists?

Interesting, why weren't negotiators negotiating with Maiden? Maiden despite murdering police, injuring police, burning building and also taking hostages were seen a peaceful protesters, yet all of the sudden the people in the east are terrorists?

The leader of the terrorist group Ponomarew told reporters there that he want talk with german officials and that he and his group are not beasts. All would be fine. But german offcials denie evry contact and wont talk with this terrorists. All talks will only hold with their masters in moscow.

Well to bad for this moron, media and our government react like german soldiers would have been taken hostage by taliban. The Außenministerium ordered to form a "Kristenstab". This means a special unit to free and rescue the hostages. The families of the hostages are supported from our government. This is PR desaster for Ponomarew and his agenda.

News say that our defense minister Ursula von der Leyen gave a ultimatum until sunday to release our men.

Ukraine im Live-Ticker: Aufständische halten deutsche Beobachter fest - Bundeswehr ohne Kontakt zu Militärbeobachtern -
Politik Ausland -
Bild.de

As i said it is in best interest of this morons to release our soldiers. The clock is running.

First of all they are not terrorists, they are ordinary peoples who fight for their rights just like in Syria,,Algeria,Libya,Kosovo. maybe Italy will have need of such fighters

Aah, I don't suppose anything is going to heat up world war any sooner. Its just a propaganda by the west including Ukraine who wants to be with the west to pressurize Russia.
But one thing is for sure, the pro Russians who occupy buildings in Ukraine will have to leave as Russian currency is deteriorating rapidly.

First of all they are not terrorists, they are ordinary peoples who fight for their rights just like in Syria,,Algeria,Libya,Kosovo. maybe Italy will have need of such fighters

They are terrorists. They hold 4 german citizens as hostages. This makes them terrorists.

Markus i use sarkazam in my posts. :))
I was meaning to say that international law must be all the same ,for all the countries across the globe.
if one country start to break the law,and that pass without sanction, that moment will be end of existence for international law .
America was the first breaker and now ... haos was started.

Well news says now that ukrainian government informed our government that the hostages are treated bad and hold captured in the basement of a seized building. One person needs medical help, it is not sure if this one is german. Our government calls those "demonstrators" official terrorists now. The leader of them Ponomarew tries to distract opinion in germany and claims they are treated good and he want speak with our officials which is denied. He tries to present himself as a good person and even claims they killed a pig to offer roasted steaks ... He will soon get a KSK bullet. The ultimatum runs and russia reached a new level. This escalation is 100% blamed on russia. I hope Putin is aware of this.

The leader of the terrorist group Ponomarew told reporters there that he want talk with german officials and that he and his group are not beasts. All would be fine. But german offcials denie evry contact and wont talk with this terrorists. All talks will only hold with their masters in moscow.

This is because Moscow has a lot of influence. Your conspiracy theories are as ridiculous as some of the western conspiracy theories and lies. It's also ludicrous that German and the west keeps threatening Russia but is constantly asking for Moscow's help in defusing the situation. In other words they want Moscow to do what is in EU's and NATOs best interests while not being in Russia's best interests. This would be like China supporting the overthrow of the Canadian government and when Canadians starts to revolt against the illegitimate Communist Canadian government China would come to the US and ask the US to defuse the situation and quail the rebellion. When the rebellion has grown too big China then starts to accuse the protesters of being US agents and then China threatens the US with sanctions. As outlandish as it sounds this situation is exactly what is happening in Ukraine.

Back to the topic, there is zero evidence of any Russian involvement, just people tooting their horns.

This is because Moscow has a lot of influence. Your conspiracy theories are as ridiculous as some of the western conspiracy theories and lies. It's also ludicrous that German and the west keeps threatening Russia but is constantly asking for Moscow's help in defusing the situation. In other words they want Moscow to do what is in EU's and NATOs best interests while not being in Russia's best interests. This would be like China supporting the overthrow of the Canadian government and when Canadians starts to revolt against the illegitimate Communist Canadian government China would come to the US and ask the US to defuse the situation and quail the rebellion. When the rebellion has grown too big China then starts to accuse the protesters of being US agents and then China threatens the US with sanctions. As outlandish as it sounds this situation is exactly what is happening in Ukraine.

Back to the topic, there is zero evidence of any Russian involvement, just people tooting their horns.

Well you may understand that we want our 4 soldiers back home as fast as possible?

Well you may understand that we want our 4 soldiers back home as fast as possible?

Of course i understand, and i hope they are treated well, but like i stated there is no evidence that Russia has anything to do with them being held hostage. In fact Russia is trying to get them released while the west keeps threatening with sanctions.

The fighters in the east already stated that they will vacate building and step down if the people in west Ukraine do the same, Russia has endorsed this idea as well. Yet Kiev plays by different rules, it is okay for building in west Ukraine to be occupied and armed groups like Right Sector to freely operate but it's not okay in eastern Ukraine. Do you see the hypocrisy?

The hostages are being held hostage because of Kiev's hypocrisy, aggressive military action, and most of all Kiev betraying the initiative that was signed in Geneva.

Of course i understand, and i hope they are treated well, but like i stated there is no evidence that Russia has anything to do with them being held hostage. In fact Russia is trying to get them released while the west keeps threatening with sanctions.

The fighters in the east already stated that they will vacate building and step down if the people in west Ukraine do the same, Russia has endorsed this idea as well. Yet Kiev plays by different rules, it is okay for building in west Ukraine to be occupied and armed groups like Right Sector to freely operate but it's not okay in eastern Ukraine. Do you see the hypocrisy?

The hostages are being held hostage because of Kiev's hypocrisy, aggressive military action, and most of all Kiev betraying the initiative that was signed in Geneva.

And do you believe taking german hostages will help those peoples goal? I have high doubts.

Back
Top Bottom