?

?

!!

!

SAMAJH GAYA!!
SAMAJH GAYA!!
BAND KARO ISKO

!!!!^&%&%&

itne bare Chuss..... ufff how stupid these ppl can be, had ho gae..

haha India TV :rofl: , Do these News channels worth such news.

Breaking news : Commissioner of Delhi Police Has Lost His Dog (Commissioner ka kuta kho gaya)

84c5922f578f52a97910d79ef077f373.jpg

Rahul Gandhi Lunch Menu (Rahul ne dal/sabzi khayi) Was an Exclusive News

b7e8a6f9c19bdf33531849fb08b5baa0.jpg

A Cat Was on the Roof of House was the Breaking News

78b8c8c0d2ef4f1f335071fabd124a36.jpg

Amitabh Bachchan Cold Fever (Amitabh ko sardi lagi) was real concern for News Channels

f2320face444f4aa0dfa9fadd6d15b4f.jpg

:victory: :azn: :bunny:

Must be a big corruption cover up or something by these old blood sucking politicians. who are diverting attention away from them and instead of letting these channels go stupit in a funny way.
"The recoons in my backyard gotta take a dump......take a picture of that IndiaTV"

:rofl::rofl::rofl: my mom's asking me y r u laughing so much have u gone mad but she dont knows tht i m al right its just tht Indian TV has gone nuts :rofl:

A Cat Was on the Roof of House was the Breaking News
:rofl::rofl::cheesy:

man how can these ppl even think of broad casting such stupid breaking news, it seems from picture tht news caster is also laughing

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thanks man.. i see this guy almost everyday, never knew he can sing so well ! :rofl:this guy is anti-communist in debates and now he is singing a communist revolution song !! :china:

Guess that guy got fired from Asianet News channel. Now a days he is seen in Manorama News channel... :cheesy:

oh people love it...!
and it's kind of sad...the poor people think of the stuff as news and facts...something needs to be done.

i did not mean to hurt your feelings. the hilarious part as i quoted in my post was the telephone call and the conversation between the compare and the caller.:cheers:

yeah...it's as if the camera man is pulling his leg...he doesn't appear to be a regular reporter just some passer by who the camera man probably wanted to pull a quick one on...

ladies and gentlemen, i present you the most entertaing video of the night, remember this video was released durring the mumbai attacks,
watch and enjoy:lol:

SFLXIUEw59o[/media] - chacha rehman (By Mosin).flv

whats so funny about this video??

This is infact the only a dramatization of the real events and characters invovded in 26/11 terror attack.

The Rehman chacha character in the video is none other than the prime suspect "Abdul Rehma Lakhvi" aka "Rehman chacha" the Lashkar head who was arrested by pakistani authorities based on informations provided by india in connection with mumbai attacks and is undergoing trial in pakistan for the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
this thread testifies the fact that our beliefs and our overview should be based on multiple and concurrent sources...and not just one state-run or trp hungry private source.
god bless the internet!

there was another one - this guy ask the doctor:

caller: doctor saab mujhe itching hoti hai!!!

doctor : your name ?

caller: Ravi arora.

doctor: ok ravi saab, apko kahan khujli hoti hai ????

i mean you neck , back ya phir - chutdo pe !!!

lmfao !!!! now you can judge the quality of the panel by his selection of grammer.

you guys should check out their sex related question its friggin funny:

---------------

there was one : where the wife accuses her husband of having too small a ----- thang - and his husband lost it and started beating the hell out of her on the phone. you could hear the sounds.

saying - accha ab bol doctor ko !!! hamarjadi !
--------------------------------
I wonder where does all the - censor board go ????

as per the question of bad news channel : guy we have the remote, people do watch this crap - thats why they are shwoign it.

a friend of mine workign for india tv told me - their rating are actually very high and people like their channel.

-----------------------------------

one day i was about have my dinner - my cook who hardly utter any word to me - was just looking at india tv -

now as soon as i come he goes : Saab pakistan ka kuch karna padega !!!
looooll

me: kya ??

cook : saab they are sending - bad onions with some mind controlling pest.

Me : ok ok , pakistan ko kal dekhna - jaa khana laga!!

p.s : the same guy once also told me world is going to die , he saw it on india tv. reason : solar eclipse .

there was another one - this guy ask the doctor:

caller: doctor saab mujhe itching hoti hai!!!

doctor : your name ?

caller: Ravi arora.

doctor: ok ravi saab, apko kahan khujli hoti hai ????

i mean you neck , back ya phir - chutdo pe !!!

lmfao !!!! now you can judge the quality of the panel by his selection of grammer.

you guys should check out their sex related question its friggin funny:

---------------

there was one : where the wife accuses her husband of having too small a ----- thang - and his husband lost it and started beating the hell out of her on the phone. you could hear the sounds.

saying - accha ab bol doctor ko !!! hamarjadi !
--------------------------------
I wonder where does all the - censor board go ????

as per the question of bad news channel : guy we have the remote, people do watch this crap - thats why they are shwoign it.

a friend of mine workign for india tv told me - their rating are actually very high and people like their channel.

-----------------------------------

one day i was about have my dinner - my cook who hardly utter any word to me - was just looking at india tv -

now as soon as i come he goes : Saab pakistan ka kuch karna padega !!!
looooll

me: kya ??

cook : saab they are sending - bad onions with some mind controlling pest.

Me : ok ok , pakistan ko kal dekhna - jaa khana laga!!

p.s : the same guy once also told me world is going to die , he saw it on india tv. reason : solar eclipse .

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yar ye channel mae ne to zarur dekhna ha :lol:

u know emo - its an amazing time pass .

when you have your friends over to your place. sipping over your mojito ,this channel will give a super cool time. they crack you with everythign they say. even their - new anchor look like local - chammo maid !!!

they never fail to - surprise you when u think this must be the limit of stupidity - they prove you wrong.

I love india tv !!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom