What's new

Funny Indian Media on Gwadar Port Hand over to china :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wondering why there is no india bashing thread yet today....... Now my wishes are heard.... thanks!!!!!!!

yesterday Indian Air force Su-30mki has been Crashed
maybe now Indian media say ISI Was Behind Su-30mki Crash :D

What Bharat Verma is doing in this video
it is waste of time to watch this Extremist

this is called propoganda war

Ek teer se do Shikaar

We Highlighted China's hegemonistic Intent

And at the Same time time Why Pakistan Shld not be truted with peace in South Asia...It has no sovereignty, it can be used by Anyone to do Harm to Anybody.....Today its China, tommorow it will be Taliban:P

Ek teer se do Shikaar

And at the Same time time Why Pakistan Shld not be truted with peace in South Asia...It has no sovereignty, it can be used by Anyone to do Harm to Anybody.....Today its China, tommorow it will be Taliban:P

After you've typed all that bullshyt, the fact of the day still remains: Pakistan will do whatever it wants with it's land.

Cheeeeen Cheeeeeeen Cheeeeeen. Oh my my Indians thanks for giving us some spicy news. I enjoyed each and every bite of Lays chips while watching this. Full of Masala Tarka.

Indian Defense Experts crying on Gwadar port to China agreement.

check it out guys funny indian media creating soo much hype over handing over of gawadar port to chinese company they are saying like Chinese army has set up its base there :D :cheesy:

Please feel free to open any of the previous threads on gwadar. Invariably, in almost every thread, either the pakistanis or the chinese end give us a version where Gwadar ends up as a chinese naval base, with road connectivity to China, blah...blah. Hell, one guy even claimed that pak could wash its hand of the baloch problem as it was now upto china...hehe...

Why blame the indian media, if you guys end up doing the same thing?!

But yeah, i have to agree, that outside of a few publications, the standard of reporting in India is far from perfect.

After you've typed all that bullshyt, the fact of the day still remains: Pakistan will do whatever it wants with it's land.

i was just Explaining to ppl who take this as Indian media Crying .......leave it

"mein bhi kahan Aandhoon ki nagri mein Aaina beechne nikla hoon".......:hitwall:

lets have a laugh together :lol::lol:

During the cold war Russians described India like a wife who needs daily assurances of love and loyalty from her husband!
I also heard few things but can't mention here, the words are censored. :cray:

Ek teer se do Shikaar

Sure thing..would you like fries with that?

Please feel free to open any of the previous threads on gwadar. Invariably, in almost every thread, either the pakistanis or the chinese end give us a version where Gwadar ends up as a chinese naval base, with road connectivity to China, blah...blah. Hell, one guy even claimed that pak could wash its hand of the baloch problem as it was now upto china...hehe...

Why blame the indian media, if you guys end up doing the same thing?!

But yeah, i have to agree, that outside of a few publications, the standard of reporting in India is far from perfect.

and you believe on the words of those chinese and pakistani boys ?? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom