What's new

FSA kills Russian general in Syria

You seriously think a Turkish general going leave his HQ and enter Syria? Even if the lie of Turks leading the terrorist groups inside Syria were to true , group leaders would be MİT agents or officers at most but a general?? c mon...
yes ........ well , you doing every thing to crush Syria ....

Russians are not that brave. I think they will take the beatings.

Shameful comment that too from a Bangladeshi.

Russians have fought the USA, Europe and their allies singlehandedly for decades.

The news is not verified and may be a consperasy theory.

Not a good move by FSA if true...

Shameful comment that too from a Bangladeshi.

Russians have fought the USA, Europe and their allies singlehandedly for decades.

The news is not verified and may be a consperasy theory.

Thats all he can do..

So the noose around assad is tightening....The ultimate fate of a dictator and murderer...

FSA is a terrorist organisation financed by USa and its terror allies. So what can you expect from a group like that? Its not a war between good and bad. Both are bad. But it is important to note that any change brought by overtly supported non-state actors is a big 'no'. It should be opposed by every conscientious citizen of the world.

US and its allies have its own agenda, least of all is the betterment of people of Syria. So dont get caught in rhetoric and see the situation in an unbiased reality.

FSA is a terrorist organisation financed by USa and its terror allies. So what can you expect from a group like that? Its not a war between good and bad. Both are bad. But it is important to note that any change brought by overtly supported non-state actors is a big 'no'. It should be opposed by every conscientious citizen of the world.

US and its allies have its own agenda, least of all is the betterment of people of Syria. So dont get caught in rhetoric and see the situation in an unbiased reality.

Its a terrorist organization created by Assad the moment he started killing his own people and many troops and officers have defected. Even the premier defected. That explains enough.

I agree with Nothing, by killing the Russian or any other Outside party member will not win the war for FSA. Russia is still a Major Power and it has also mighty military. Please do not under estimate them as USA is not under estimated them. Secondly I don’t agree the Assad is going. He is not making the mistake the Libyan leader did. Secondly Russia announces 1 weak back he will not allow anyone to check their Vessels in the sea. In my opinion FRA morally lose the battle as soon as Al Qaida and other terrorist groups join them and they hijacked the freedom fighter movement as they always do like in Kashmir, Afghanistan, Chechnya etc.

He was an advisor and thus he was a combatant. Nothing but a foreign mercenary. And so in a war you kill the combatants of the other side it is as easy that. Be it a soldier or a general.

Being an adviser to a Govt doesn't equate to a combatant on the battleground ! Why would Russia send a General even when the advisers and low level security personnels can get the job done ? :azn:

This is a very foolish and emotional move by FSA, they could have used the general as a bargain chip to soften the Russian stance. Now they are appearing like Taliban 2 in the making!

This will encourage the Russian to move in their equipment and men in the name of securing their intrests and Assad government will give them a "come as you please" visa!

Those calling FSA a terrorist organisation should answer that who started killing the civilians first? Assad or FSA? I find it extremely hilarious to see Pakistanis taking the sides in this conflict. Pakistan itself is being over run by such "FSA" created 20 years ago.

I honestly don't know who to root for in this conflict.

On one side is Assad, backed by Hezbollah, Iran, Russia and China. Is a cruel and ruthless dictator.

On the other side are the rebels are backed by Sunni powers and some what by USA. They want to bring in democracy but might end up ushering in an extremist Sunni government which will persecute the large non-sunni minorities in Syria and damage the Christian relics that are in Syria and might become a hot bed of Al Qaeda terrorists.

If I had to choose, I would go for Assad.

Even though he is ruthless, under him Syria is a stable country. And I prefer the Stability of a Dictator over the chaos of Pseudo Democracy.

Back
Top Bottom