What's new

FSA Captures Syrian Air Defence Base

No one created FSA....After killing thousands of innocent civilians and kids by Assad forces FSA came into existence....Its just a reaction of the cruelty and massacre by assad forces....

All killing of the innocents were the result of terrorists from FSA attacking soldiers and hiding behind civilians and kids. And that was the purpose why FSA was created in the first place.

All killing of the innocents were the result of terrorists from FSA attacking soldiers and hiding behind civilians and kids. And that was the purpose why FSA was created in the first place.

There was no FSA during the first few months of uprising but assad forces continued killing of innocent civilians....After that People had no choice but to make something like FSA to protect their Families from asad's butcher forces....

Hey Genius the FSA was created many months after the crackdown on innocent protesting Civilians, Your arguments are backward and irrelevant...

There was no FSA during the first few months of uprising but assad forces continued killing of innocent civilians....After that People had no choice but to make something like FSA to protect their Families from asad's butcher forces....

Assad forces continued to defend themselves from attacks of terrorists, that were increasing every day. Bandits and terrorists sent to Syria from abroad dont have the goal to protect people, they have a goal to kill as much as they can and bring chaos and destruction to as many cities as possible.

Hey Genius the FSA was created many months after the crackdown on innocent protesting Civilians, Your arguments are backward and irrelevant...

FSA was formed as a central command structure based in Turkey to coordinate hundreds of small terrorist groups that started their attacks from day one. Thousands of soldiers and police already were killed before the creation of FSA. Go find some brainwashed or intellectually challenged people to tell them your tales about innocent civilians with RPGs and mortars.

Assad forces continued to defend themselves from attacks of terrorists, that were increasing every day. Bandits and terrorists sent to Syria from abroad dont have the goal to protect people, they have a goal to kill as much as they can and bring chaos and destruction to as many cities as possible.

FSA was formed as a central command structure based in Turkey to coordinate hundreds of small terrorist groups that started their attacks from day one. Thousands of soldiers and police already were killed before the creation of FSA. Go find some brainwashed or intellectually challenged people to tell them your tales about innocent civilians with RPGs and mortars.

You must be really stumping these lies into your head so you could actually believe your own lies dont you. The uprising started at 15th of March and the FSA was officialy announced in 29 of July. Your claims are the most bias i have ever heard, Give me sourches that there where thousands of Soldiers and Police killed before the FSA. Yes there where small groups with Weapons and these where merely protesters who wouldnt stand for the Army slaughering in the first place. I bet your just pulling crap out of your arzze which is really sadd...

Free Syrian army was created when the good soldiers refused to kill innocent civilians on the cruel orders of Assad, they formed groups and started protecting civilians!

You must be really stumping these lies into your head so you could actually believe your own lies dont you. The uprising started at 15th of March and the FSA was officialy announced in 29 of July. Your claims are the most bias i have ever heard, Give me sourches that there where thousands of Soldiers and Police killed before the FSA. Yes there where small groups with Weapons and these where merely protesters who wouldnt stand for the Army slaughering in the first place. I bet your just pulling crap out of your arzze which is really sadd...

The terrorists who carried out attacks later joined to the newly created FSA. So what?

Here is your source. Start from there and use google if you need more.

http://sana.sy/eng/21/2011/03/27/338659.htm

Mar 27, 2011
Lattakia hospitals yesterday received about 150 wounded persons, mostly security forces members. Director of Al-Assad University Hospital Dr. Munir Osman said the hospital received 90 injured, 80 of them are security forces members while Lattakia National Hospital, according to its Director Monther Baghdadi, received about 60 including 50 security forces members.

As you said protests started on 15 march and just after 12 days we have hundreds of dead and injured soldiers. The reports of killed soldiers and police then satrted to appear almost daily.

Assad regime has very low opinion of his subjects and like Ghaddafi, does not consider citizens of Syria to worth more than rats and cockroaches. Problem lies in the head of Assad and his arrogance.

Nothing different to what NATO or Turkey do, delusional.

Dear you are behaving no different than the delusional Pakistanis on high dose of conspiracy theories. Russia acknowledges the crimes of Al Assad but does not support FSA legitimate enough for support.

Nope, it was created by someone who gave them money, weapons and said what to do.

FSA traces its origin to early defectors from the Syrian army who refused to shoot on unarmed protesters during the Syrian uprising. The first defections occurred when the army was sent into Daraa to quell ongoing protests. There were reports that different units had refused to shoot on protesters and had split from the army.Video footage showed civilians helping defecting soldiers who had been shot for refusing orders. Defections continued throughout the spring as the government used lethal force to clamp down on protesters and lay siege on protesting cities across the country such as Baniyas, Hama, Talkalakh and, Deir ez-Zor. Many soldiers who refused to open fire against civilians were summarily executed by the army. In July 2011, seeing the need for action Riad al-Asaad and a group of officers announced the formation of the Free Syrian Army with the goal to protect unarmed protesters and to help overthrow the regime. Riad al-Asaad announced the opposition army's formation. He explained that the free army’s formation resulted from the defecting soldier's nationalistic duty, loyalty to the people, a sense of the need for conclusive decisions to stop government killings, and the army’s responsibility to protect the unarmed free people. He proceeded to announce the formation of the free Syrian army to work hand in hand with the people to achieve freedom and dignity, bring the government down, protect the revolution and the country’s resources, and stand in the face of the irresponsible military machine that kill the Syrian People.

And this is the video of the first Generals and colonels who defected from Assad and formed the Free Syrian Army

Also tell me if the regime is really fighting terrorists as they claim then why all these Soldiers and Generals and Diplomats are defecting from it ? you think they woke up in the morning and just say you know what let me defect from the Syrian regime ?
The Russian foreign policy never cease to amaze me they are losing their allies in the Middle East one by one and they still continue to support the dictators and leave the people haven't you learned from what happened in Libya ? do you think the future government of Syria will appreciate what you doing in Syria right now ? LOL you just going to lose more allies that's what your stupidity will do you.

Last edited by a moderator:
The terrorists who carried out attacks later joined to the newly created FSA. So what?

Here is your source. Start from there and use google if you need more.

Syrian Arab news agency - SANA - Syria : Syria news ::

As you said protests started on 15 march and just after 12 days we have hundreds of dead and injured soldiers. The reports of killed soldiers and police then satrted to appear almost daily.

The most pathetic attempt to justify the massacre of tens of thousands till now, Your sourche is nothing but Pro-Assad Supporting Site and even they clearly state that there where a couple of Injuries and not thousands of security forces death. On the other hand it was really the civilians that had a death toll of thousands you backward senile...

I did not know about Russian people that much, but I went through Moscow airport a few times and had to have a stopover one time. In Moscow airport, I found, Russians do not know how to make a line in front of a counter, they were cutting in front of other people, just like underdeveloped countries, when someone objected, they act surprised. That was one surprise for me. People who still cannot make a single line, there is something wrong with their culture and level of development. In the US, if one person bypasses a line, everyone gets mad as hell, as there is something called fairness and everyone politely asks (at least native born white Americans) if someone was before them, if they are not sure.

The other thing that surprised me was the quality of the Tupolev passanger planes. They seem needlessly heavy and of shoddy quality.

And in some former Soviet Republics, Lada cars are legendary for their quality. They can break down at any time.

What does this have to do with Syria, nothing, I am just sharing my direct experience about Russians.

But one thing I should say, they are simple people with good heart, and they are not greedy like people in the West and they seem sincere and hardworking.

Its just that may be because of the communist system, they were not able to develop themselves to the extent of Western European societies and it still shows in their products, conducts, behaviors as well as international relations.

The other problem with Russia is that like all smaller former Soviet Republics, Russian govt., policy and media is controlled by a small group of mafia like ex-KGB, some remain in govt. and others are big business people. So common Russians do not have a say in what is going on with their foreign policy I think. And some like zzzz above probably believe their media RT and its narrative which serves the interest of the Russian mafia elite.

Back
Top Bottom