What's new

From the Diaries of saviors and Protectors of Pakistan's Nuclear Bomb (ISI)

so I want know which psychiatry book defines the disease/condition: “secret concealment”.......not DSM IV or 5 I am sure....

Nothing much. All that he'll say is that it is too stupid a screen-play for even a 3rd rate Lollywood 'pot-boiler'.......:lol:

Actually a decent script writer and director can come up with an average pot boiler - there's of potential masala in the script.

Actually a decent script writer and director can come up with an average pot boiler - there's of potential masala in the script.

It has love, sex and Betrayal.. :P What else one need? It has a white chick , CIA, ISI.. It will prove to bne good movie..

Yesterday I was watching ARGO, if ARGO can get success, this movie will get huge success.. :)

It has love, sex and Betrayal.. :P What else one need? It has a white chick , CIA, ISI.. It will prove to bne good movie..

Yesterday I was watching ARGO, if ARGO can get success, this movie will get huge success.. :)

I too see a good potential...maybe lolllywood should make a movie out of it. If hollywood picks it up then they'll make a **** movie out of it, if bollywood picks it up they'll insert an Indian angle into it with lots of songs n dance.

They werent living just that she had a free access to this residence. and u have no idea what these Elite Societies of Karachi had been and still are. And Remember the girl is a Memon and Memons r the most rich people in Karachi.

Yaar, I am not denying about operation, it definitely took place, but not in the way described in OP. i had better version of this story several years ago, don't know i still have in my mail archives or not. But again that was story, ISI don't declassify the technical details of her Operations.

http://pkpolitics.com/2009/09/01/brig-imtiaz-spy-story-a-fabrication-dr-qadeer/

Its funny how they have mentioned CIA so many times, yet use "super power(you know who)" again and and again.:cheesy:

P.S: Was this Rafiq Munshi guy a Bangali?

Obviously nothing is 100%.

AFAIK - Brigadier sb. was not part of that operation (which infect was against leaking leaking information over status of research not destroying) - he is quite controversial and have allegations that he was involved in killing of Zia.

Its funny how they have mentioned CIA so many times, yet use "super power(you know who)" again and and again.:cheesy:

P.S: Was this Rafiq Munshi guy a Bangali?

Thats written by me personally.

This news was edited by me before posting. U know who and CIA is written by me to tease CENTCOM.

Story have lot of faults, most basic is that in late 70 or even in 21st century our society is not that much liberal where romeo & Juliet can live together without marriage.

Lol, you really live in your own world then. People were living together without marriage since the 60's in Pakistan. It's gotten worse now actually. Pakistan was much more liberal and "tolerant" if you will then compared to now. Today every other idiot wants to interfere in the lives of others as if they have been appointed judge and jury by god himself.

Lol, you really live in your own world then. People were living together without marriage since the 60's in Pakistan. It's gotten worse now actually. Pakistan was much more liberal and "tolerant" if you will then compared to now. Today every other idiot wants to interfere in the lives of others as if they have been appointed judge and jury by god himself.

We are talking about the era of Islamization, Maybe i am living in my own world but can you prove highlighted that it's normal in Karachi to live together without marriage?

We are talking about the era of Islamization, Maybe i am living in my own world but can you prove highlighted that it's normal in Karachi to live together without marriage?

I am telling you its normal in Karachi to live together without marriage WITHOUT anyone noticing as such. I am telling you that in Karachi you have better odds to have your girlfriend move in with you and no one will bother because their own lives are too hectic.

Totally agree....... similarly no one would interfere in Islamabad either (the good sectors).......

I am telling you its normal in Karachi to live together without marriage WITHOUT anyone noticing as such. I am telling you that in Karachi you have better odds to have your girlfriend move in with you and no one will bother because their own lives are too hectic.

Back
Top Bottom