What's new

Frightened of Narendra Modi, Dawood Ibrahim shifts base

The point is to really hunt his units down inside India. Get every single mole hiding in every single gully.

The real fear will set once he sees his empire of evil decimate in India.

Then for treats we need to get him finally.

Either that or we return the favour

Yes, Modi and his army of fairies and unicorns are feared throughout the subcontinent.

Yeah, and 50% of the 40+ threads on Modi here, the statements of interior minister of Pakistan, the general of Pakistani Army, AND the concern of 'conscience of South Asia' were all just for fun...:coffee:.

I though Indira was the one to deal with you guys; turns out, a guy who was not a PM until yesterday sent chills down your backs.

:rofl:

You are a country of South Asia and the road to peace is as much in your hand as much as it is in ours. Stop the terror camps, remove all the separatist infrastructure you created in your border areas and control your intelligence agencies. If you can remove the whole setup like how Gujral dismantled RAW apparatus in your country, we can easily resolve any conflict.

This war for the last 60 years has not got you or us anything.

Give your country a chance and stop this insanity. We all can rise together and SAARC can be next ASEAN if you cooperate.

These cross border firings do nothing for either of our soldiers.

You kill an Indian soldier, we kill a Pakistani soldier; who suffers? The families of these soldiers.

Stop this.

Leave the last out and change. We all can move towards progress and development.

Give it a chance.

Last edited:
I am starting to like these bollywood style fancy stories of Indian Media. You guys are funny. :rofl:
Right! Just wait and watch. The fun is just beginning. And guess who'll have the last laugh? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out!! :P

Yeah, and 50% of the 40+ threads on Modi here, the statements of interior minister of Pakistan, the general of Pakistani Army, AND the concern of 'conscience of South Asia' were all just for fun...:coffee:.

Trolls will troll in their threads and those who only know Modi for the Gujarat pogrom will also do what they do. But I argued this in another thread.

The way you Modi fans lost your minds over him. And would you like me to come up with an estimate of how many crazed threads you lot have created?

Yes, 40+ Modi threads, but most of them, like this one, made by a Modi fan. Every absurd bit of news is met with glee an jubilation. At first I found it funny. Now it just pollutes the forum.

Now, there are threads and posts made by Pakistanis, but they are a mere shadow of those made by the Indian following he has here, when that happens, as it happens in the media, what you see on our side are mere echoes of all that's said about him on your side and add a significant amount of troll threads.

I though Indira was the one to deal with you guys; turns out, a guy who was not a PM until yesterday sent chills down your backs.

Yes, we fear him and all his armies of unicorns and fairies.

You lot are very emotional people and rhetoric sways you very easily. One of my observations having known Indians in real life, on here and on other forums.

You are a country of South Asia and the road to peace is as much in your hand as much as it is in ours. Stop the terror camps, remove all the separatist infrastructure you created in your border areas and control your intelligence agencies. If you can remove the whole setup like how Gujral dismantled RAW apparatus in your country, we can easily resolve any conflict.

This war for the last 60 years has not got you or us anything.

Give your country a chance and stop this insanity. We all can rise together and SAARC can be next ASEAN if you cooperate.

These cross border firings do nothing for either of our soldiers.

You kill an Indian soldier, we kill a Pakistani soldier; who suffers? The families of these soldiers.

Stop this.

Leave the last out and change. We all can move towards progress and development.

Give it a chance.

I love how you think that the conflict and hostilities are all one sided. And that you are the good guys.

Let me tell you something my dear... If a man asked me, what's the most naive thing someone can say on a defence forum, it'd be that they think they're the good side.

There's no such thing as good and bad, it's all perception, no black and white, only a million different shades of grey.

The cross border firings and the cross border drama, leave it be. I agree, but it takes two to tango. again very naive of you.

As for militancy. There is blood on your hands my dear, East Pakistan we will never forget. Currently your puppets in Afghanistan are targeting Pakistan, in more ways than one, and with diversified operations, Balochistan being one example.
We will secure our interests in Afghanistan and make sure all those that are responsible are hanged by their balls in Afghanistan.

Come off your high horse and tell Mr Modi to come off of his pink purty unicorn.

So please, don't go thinking too highly of yourselves or your demigod PM.

You think only you have a intelligence agency?
The proof that dawoods gang in India has gone underground and those caught spilled beans about dawood shifting base.
Ohh so Hindustan Times in now your intelligence Agency ... man RAW will feel neglected now .

Ohh so Hindustan Times in now your intelligence Agency ... man RAW will feel neglected now .
Yea , HT also told us OBL is in PAK, which everyone inside the PAK denied it. ;) No one in world can make PAK understand that Sun rises from East, be is OBL , or AK Khan episode.

Right! Just wait and watch. The fun is just beginning. And guess who'll have the last laugh? You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that out!! :P

We are waiting and watching on this Dawood Ibrahim issue since ages now. :lol:

There's no such thing as good and bad, it's all perception, no black and white, only a million different shades of grey.

The cross border firings and the cross border drama, leave it be. I agree, but it takes two to tango. again very naive of you.

As for militancy. There is blood on your hands my dear, East Pakistan we will never forget.
If you check the right History, PAK muslims and ISI and Army is responsible for BD fiasco. If they didn't started killing innocent civilians and large no of civilians do not cross Indian border and force india to respond. If Fact their is Written Order of PAK Army general to kill hindu civilians ( what you say about that)

We all know how holy cow is ISI and Army is in PAK, we can see the result,anyone talking about ISI or army either jailed OR most of them killed be it journalist. they can even ban news if someone point finger to ISI.

The problem of Pak is they look any one else of their own problem .

Currently your puppets in Afghanistan are targeting Pakistan, in more ways than one, and with diversified operations, Balochistan being one example.

you always ask fro proof when someone said about AK khan and always denial about OBL. When someone ask you about proof of Indian involvement in Balochistan you got " NON", this is typical PAK problem blame anyone else of their own problem

We will secure our interests in Afghanistan and make sure all those that are responsible are hanged by their balls in Afghanistan.

now thats its called the interfere in other country affairs, you want to make afghan salve though taliban, and now trying to do again. Cant you live peaceful with your neighbours why are you always trying to grab your neighbour;s land ?

Come off your high horse and tell Mr Modi to come off of his pink purty unicorn.

So please, don't go thinking too highly of yourselves or your demigod PM.

Last time someone in PAK told its citizens that One muslims solders equal to 10 hindu soldiers and lost BD , Your army running to China and PM to US to save PAK last time in kargil. This time no one can save you;) try it.

funny part is they actually believe whatever they read :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:
yes we also believed OBL and AK khan Script

We are waiting and watching on this Dawood Ibrahim issue since ages now. :lol:
Wait is over , I love to watch OBL movie and real video of his sooting near PAK army base where PAK soldiers try to stay inside not to get killed in action.

If you check the right History, PAK muslims and ISI and Army is responsible for BD fiasco. If they didn't started killing innocent civilians and large no of civilians do not cross Indian border and force india to respond. If Fact their is Written Order of PAK Army general to kill hindu civilians ( what you say about that)

We all know how holy cow is ISI and Army is in PAK, we can see the result,anyone talking about ISI or army either jailed OR most of them killed be it journalist. they can even ban news if someone point finger to ISI.

The problem of Pak is they look any one else of their own problem .

you always ask fro proof when someone said about AK khan and always denial about OBL. When someone ask you about proof of Indian involvement in Balochistan you got " NON", this is typical PAK problem blame anyone else of their own problem

now thats its called the interfere in other country affairs, you want to make afghan salve though taliban, and now trying to do again. Cant you live peaceful with your neighbours why are you always trying to grab your neighbour;s land ?

Last time someone in PAK told its citizens that One muslims solders equal to 10 hindu soldiers and lost BD , Your army running to China and PM to US to save PAK last time in kargil. This time no one can save you;) try it.

yes we also believed OBL and AK khan Script

Wait is over , I love to watch OBL movie and real video of his sooting near PAK army base where PAK soldiers try to stay inside not to get killed in action.

you know this remind me of a Bollywood song , but I have change a little bit in lyrics :D

Kitna Asaan hai dekho is duniyna " CHUTIYA " banana , oh yara " CHUTIYA banana :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trying to hide behind daddy Sam's arse won't change sh!t. India is not USA, and India has no balls to do OBL like raid inside Pakistan. :lol:

you know this remind me of a Bollywood song , but I have change a little bit in lyrics :D

Kitna Asaan hai dekho is duniyna " CHUTIYA " banana , oh yara " CHUTIYA banana :rofl::rofl::rofl:

It also remind one one PAK leader saying" PAK will Eat Grass and but get bomb" and that PAK leader said this thing correct, PAK people still eat grass and run to china and US for buying food.

Trying to hide behind daddy Sam's arse won't change sh!t. India is not USA, and India has no balls to do OBL like raid inside Pakistan. :lol:
No Hiding , just showing you mirror. The same thing PAK Army though about India while going inside Kargil, In the End , PAK GEN sit in China for support and PM in US to save PAK from India.
india is Far more capable of doing things , but don't just do it, when we do you start running every country to save yourselfs. Try NoMo , and it will remind you 1971 .

It also remind one one PAK leader saying" PAK will Eat Grass and but get bomb" and that PAK leader said this thing correct, PAK people still eat grass and run to china and US for buying food.

No Hiding , just showing you mirror. The same thing PAK Army though about India while going inside Kargil, In the End , PAK GEN sit in China for support and PM in US to save PAK from India.
india is Far more capable of doing things , but don't just do it, when we do you start running every country to save yourselfs. Try NoMo , and it will remind you 1971 .

at least we get for what we eat grass for .. and left your stinky A$$ burn forever :D

Last edited:
Think whatever you want,truth is we know what you got from our intelligence in Afghanisthan and Indian side of border too.If our intelligence was never present i wonder why you always blame bomb attacks in pakistan or anything in balochistan on Indian intelligence if we are not present?:wave:

Someone sure is running scared!!!

turkey_running_scared_1_.jpg

Now even the ISI is after him to blow him up before he gives out state secrets to RAW after he's feathered!!
:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom