What's new

Fresh user trial of Agni-II on Monday from Wheeler's Island off Orissa coast

DRDO should consult Nescom About agni patakha Missiles..!

DRDO should consult Nescom About agni patakha Missiles..!

Yeah..but instead of consulting Nescom we can directly consult with the Chinese who originally develop the missiles and eliminate the middlemen(Nescom) so that it saves our time.....:rofl:

p.s.: it was just a reply to the previous post..No need to discuss this..

Last edited:
Yeah..but instead of consulting Nescom we can directly consult with the Chinese who originally develop the missiles and eliminate the middlemen(Nescom) so that it saves our time.....:rofl:

you are right i think chinese till date not provide them any think for ghauri 3 that why till 2004 they are not able to even test it???

no need to reply to off-topic posts..i know you have much more to contribute...

i think pak is the only country with a hundred % track record regarding missile tests . if not so then there arm forces have done a good job of covering it up
It reminds me of how the chinese tried to cover up the 1st j10 crash

^^^ how do we know it was the first crash..? maybe it was the first crash which did not get covered up..

best of luck DRDO for this test ... hope u keep our hopes alive...

Though those failed tests were trials, they also usually uses upgraded software or navigation/guidance for trails as well, that they should not do. Trials should be the replica of last few successful teats. It is good to see they are selecting from random production line. If this one also fail no problem, should try again. Our Agni-I and Agni-III are enough for enemies.

From where the missile will test fire? from ITR chandipur or wheeler island.
I am from balasore,orissa.My home is just 8 km away from ITR.
If the test will happen in ITR, i will defenitely go to see the fireworks..:chilli::chilli::chilli:

Best of luck all who will be involved in these tests.

This is true on every test they use some new navigation system or component to increase its performance. But that doesnot mean the existing missile systems are not working well. This time also this will be having some modification for re-entry vehicle for changing the target while re-entering the atmosphere, as per few reports.

This is a good practise also to keep trying to imporve the performance. Its really good to see all the Agni series are tested very frequently.

Back
Top Bottom