What's new

Fresh atrocities on Hindu families in Bangladesh - A Shame on Bangladesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
im qouting sources whereas your saying Hindus infiltrated in ADMIN, EDUCATION, NUKE, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND JUDICIARY fields like it's your dads country or something? Hindus live in Bangladesh and can go into any sector they wish to
Off course the country belongs to my dad, granddad etc. Now if you don't realize that you are acting like SARA RAT RAMAYAN PORE SOKALE OTHE SITA KAR BAAP type then just have a survey on how many Hindus had been in important GOVT. posts before MUA/FUA invaded BD and what did it become afterwards?

Off course the country belongs to my dad, granddad etc. Now if you don't realize that you are acting like SARA RAT RAMAYAN PORE SOKALE OTHE SITA KAR BAAP then just have a survey on how many Hindus had been in important GOVT. posts before MUA/FUA invaded BD and what it became afterwards

No need to bring religion into it, Hindus are citizens of Bangladesh they can work in any sector just like yr dad or grandad can

No need to bring religion into it, Hindus are citizens of Bangladesh they can work in any sector just like yr dad or grandad can
Hatred of Muslim in Hindu's heart is empirically documented and time has come to cleanse it, so calling spade a spade could be inconvenient to you but it derives the process of the acquisition of raw materials to clean it thoroughly.

Hatred of Muslim in Hindu's heart is empirically documented and time has come to cleanse it, so calling spade a spade could be inconvenient to you but it derives the process of the acquisition of raw materials to clean it thoroughly.

Your the one who bought religion into it not me i never brought yr mohamed or ayeesha up did i?

Get this myth out your head that Muslims ruled India for 700 years there are threads on this subject on PDF which shows this to be not true. As for Hindus doing better than Muslims in Bangladesh you need to provide some credible links as just giving word will amount to nothing.
I remember once stating in PDF that Muslims ruled IND for around 1000yrs and one of your types jumped on me to be shoved it at his bottoms. Look for that post to find out who is right, will ya?

Bangladesh | Amnesty International

All human rights organisations that are neither India or Bangladeshi run say diffrent.

Where does amnesty stay on Kashmiri's plebiscite? Where was it when WMD wasn't found in IRAQ but millions got killed by that pretense? And when did it court ISROS for the gross violation of Palestinian rights? How about a statement on Gujrat massacre? The list could go further but acting deaf and dumb wouldn't make you realize that all Western HR institutions were its GOVT AKA anti-oppressive's mouth pieces, thanks.

I remember once stating in PDF that Muslims ruled IND for around 1000yrs and one of your types jumped on me to be shoved it at his bottoms. Look for that post to find out who is right, will ya?

Where does amnesty stay on Kashmiri's plebiscite? Where was it when WMD wasn't found in IRAQ but millions got killed by that pretense? And when did it court ISROS for the gross violation of Palestinian rights? How about a statement on Gujrat massacre? The list could go further but acting deaf and dumb wouldn't make you realize that all Western HR institutions were its GOVT AKA anti-oppressive's mouth pieces, thanks.

Reopen that thread and let's see if you are right and this thread is to do with Bangladesh not Kashmir

Off course the country belongs to my dad, granddad etc. Now if you don't realize that you are acting like SARA RAT RAMAYAN PORE SOKALE OTHE SITA KAR BAAP type then just have a survey on how many Hindus had been in important GOVT. posts before MUA/FUA invaded BD and what did it become afterwards?

Then I guess you lot need to put some more effort to educate yourselves instead of making them run for their life.

RAW can play a important role in covert training just like how we helped LTTE in the past. The main problem is the bangladeshi refugees coming into India and changing the dynamics of the region that's why we need the international fence and ID cards asap and we need to deport these persons back to their homeland.

1) Yes, RAW may take the horse to the river, but it cannot make the horse drink. On the contrary, our DGFI has trained the ULFA horses how to drink, and they are drinking well. Please, do not make us laugh about your insignificant RAW and its supposed disciples in BD.

2) Hindus are equal citizens of BD. When many Muslims still tend to believe that the Sun is revolving around the earth, Hindus in BD study hard to learn science and technology well. They get good scorings and get good jobs in the country, whereas many ignorant Muslims go to nurse the date trees in the Arabian deserts. Hindus are our assets.

3) The news about atrocities on Hindu is false and this Blitz wants a Hindu/Muslim showdown to prove its report to be true sometime in the future.

4) We have issues with the Indians, but we have no issue to settle with our local Hindus.

I dont know why we have to blame un educated , less exposed people for falling prey to communal anger and going for each others throats.

A look at this thread - the responses of Indians, B Deshis & Non B Deshis on a news item shows that education makes no difference to human response / reflex to anything that gets coloured with religion.

Most unfortunate.

I dont know why we have to blame un educated , less exposed people for falling prey to communal anger and going for each others throats.

A look at this thread - the responses of Indians, B Deshis & Non B Deshis on a news item shows that education makes no difference to human response / reflex to anything that gets coloured with religion.

Most unfortunate.

you sir, spoke the most truthful words

2) Hindus are equal citizens of BD. When many Muslims still tend to believe that the Sun is revolving around the earth, Hindus in BD study hard to learn science and technology well. They get good scorings and get good jobs in the country, whereas many ignorant Muslims go to nurse the date trees in the Arabian deserts. Hindus are our assets.

I used to work for a construction company in UAE. Almost all of the Bangladeshis of my company were labours with a handful of foreman while the sole top level Bangladeshi was a project engineer and he was a Hindu.

1) Yes, RAW may take the horse to the river, but it cannot make the horse drink. On the contrary, our DGFI has trained the ULFA horses how to drink, and they are drinking well. Please, do not make us laugh about your insignificant RAW and its supposed disciples in BD.

3) The news about atrocities on Hindu is false and this Blitz wants a Hindu/Muslim showdown to prove its report to be true sometime in the future.

4) We have issues with the Indians, but we have no issue to settle with our local Hindus.

Don't be too eager to lick Hindu *** either. Don't forget that BUET, DU, Sir Salimullah Medical College, DMCH, all were established with the funds of rich Muslims. I do not know of a single similar educational institute established by a rich Hindu, though they exist in the thousands.

***No disrespect to anyone intended***

Don't be too eager to lick Hindu *** either. Don't forget that BUET, DU, Sir Salimullah Medical College, DMCH, all were established with the funds of rich Muslims. I do not know of a single similar educational institute established by a rich Hindu, though they exist in the thousands.

Hindus are inevitably Rich outside of India - US, UK, Pakistan. They are disproportionately richer compared to the Majority!

There are a few rich Hindus in bangladesh, most them are middle class, but they are not as rich to build schools and hospitals. Anyway most of the rich hindu families went to india from bangladesh during the partition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom