What's new

French Mag to Publish Cartoons of Prophet Mohammed

United Islamic Block aligned with Russia and China will be the worst night-mare of the West. Why would we start any 'war'? Russia and China won't have to face terrorism because they don't exploit and kill Muslims like the West does.

Better care about your 'United States Empire' and stop thinking to Islamic Empire....United Islamic Block doesn't mean "empire" ... It means an institution like OIC with 100X better performance and effectiveness etc...

Are you Christian?

LOL , and that comes from a guy living in the United States , who would probably be on less than a $ a day back home.

There are cartoons available about hindu gods. Just google and look in images for shiva cartoons or ganesha cartoons. No one loves that - hindus take offence but tend to ignore it.

Good. That is mature.
But please explain how could you apply the same rule of indifference to others? Do you think that because followers of one religion are ignoring attacks against their religion and so followers of other religions must do the same? It is a fact that Muslims take their Scriptures and their Prophet very seriously. Spitting on their face doesn't serve any cause of 'freedom of speech'. As I said before, there are plenty of anti-Islam sites out there which have weighty arguments but they are not being targeted.

Islam is 600 years younger than Christianity. It too will evolve out of its dogmatism. It too will have its Renaissance. That is inevitable. Just don't slow it down by radicalizing its followers. It will help us all humans.

LOL , and that comes from a guy living in the United States , who would probably be on less than a $ a day back home.

Retardo , it was not me who said it. Someone ELSE said it (Islamic Union with China etc)..I was just explaining as to 'why' terrorists might be 'easier' on Russia and China than they are to the West (Israel-palestinian issue? exploitation , and many more things) ...

So please , stfu.

Read previous posts in order.

Insulting a religion doesn't come under free speech
Yes, it does. There's a reason why it's called a basic human RIGHT and not a privilege. You don't earn rights you just have them. You have them just because you're a human being. It's the same reason why many people don't agree with capital punishment as it's against the right to live and it's the same reason why we provide fair trails for cold blooded killers like Kasab and Breivik. Everytime we compromise these basic rights, we, as a civilzation taking a step backward.

making cartoons of your hindu god and making them look evil you would love that right?

There are many. Infact the Simpsons did many parodies on ganesha and other hindu gods. One of my favorite Apu's lines being"Please do not offer my god a peanut."

Good. That is mature.
But please explain how could you apply the same rule of indifference to others? Do you think that because followers of one religion are ignoring attacks against their religion and so followers of other religions must do the same? It is a fact that Muslims take their Scriptures and their Prophet very seriously. Spitting on their face doesn't serve any cause of 'freedom of speech'. As I said before, there are plenty of anti-Islam sites out there which have weighty arguments but they are not being targeted.

Islam is 600 years younger than Christianity. It too will evolve out of its dogmatism. It too will have its Renaissance. That is inevitable. Just don't slow it down by radicalizing its followers. It will help us all humans.

I do not say that muslims can't react. But my take is violence is not the way to react. Here is what I posted in #85 in this same thread.

"It was unwanted on the part of the magazine. But muslims can take a leaf out of the Scientology approach by doggedly pursuing someone legally if they find that person has offended muslim sentiments. No one dares to take on Scientologists anymore because of this. If muslims sue this magazine and say cause a bankruptcy, others like that idiot who made the movie will think twice. And it will be a powerful warning."

This whole debate about cartoons/movies is missing the big picture.

As many commentators have noted, these protests are an excuse to vent latent anger. In the same way that, when couples fight, the reason is rarely the trigger event itself, but a host of underlying issues, these protests are a window into the underlying anger about Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan, various anti-Muslim laws in Europe, double standards in Western media, etc, etc.

Some of these grievances are legitimate, others are drummed up, but the depth of this anger is undeniable.

As many commentators have noted, these protests are an excuse to vent latent anger. In the same way that, when couples fight, the reason is rarely the trigger event itself, but a host of underlying issues, these protests are a window into the underlying anger about Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan, various anti-Muslim laws in Europe, double standards in Western media, etc, etc.

Some of these grievances are legitimate, others are drummed up, but the depth of this anger is undeniable.

where's my divorce lawyer? i want to get rid of my batshit insane "better" half! trololol

http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...ch-magazine-website-over-mohammad-photos.html

Most probably they wont do it again as their website has been taken down by some "Cyber warriors" :P

This was some cheap little unknown magazine with Alexa ranking 5 times lowed than PDF.
They wanted instant fame,but have been taken down.

Everytime i clicked (after reading your post) it was online. just takes a few seconds more then a normal site, presumably because of the firewall and IP filtering, but you wouldnt know anything about that. You just populisticaly bash. What a tool lol.

Tell me how does it feel when you arent sorrounded by retards which make you look like the epitomy of human development and you find out you're the dumbest person in the room? I'd love to know. Must happen often to you, so id appreciate any "insight". :lol:

Not only missing the picture but to distract the muslims from their own internal contradictions, such as Israel, Iraq, Afghanistan, the various anti-infidel laws in muslim countries, the double standards thereof, etc...

Back
Top Bottom