What's new

French indigenous technology is highly questionable

I know Armand is he from India Defence? Anyways he does think France is superior but really, and be honest, who really started it?

Armand2REP trolled me in two of my threads. I asked him kindly to desist or at least to provide newslinks to back up his claims. He wouldn't stop. The troll kept badmouthing China and his comments were not relevant to my threads on "U.S. Intelligence: China's Stealth Fighter Deployment in 2018!" and "Reverse Engineering Is Extremely Difficult."

He challenged me to examine France's superior military and technology. I obliged him.

Armand2REP trolled me in two of my threads. I asked him kindly to desist or at least to provide newslinks to back up his claims. He wouldn't stop. The troll kept badmouthing China and his comments were not relevant to my threads on "U.S. Intelligence: China's Stealth Fighter Deployment in 2018!" and "Reverse Engineering Is Extremely Difficult."

He challenged me to examine France's superior military and technology. I obliged him.

Armand2REP is 100% wrong when he has compared american technology with french but he is right when he has followed the same with respect to china Bcoz French engineers are able to deliver their engines to Rafael But china is still importing engine from Russia for JF-17 and china has not developed a single aircraft carrier but french had
So if he is trolling with respect to china y are u dragging America inside and comparing french technology with respect to america

Armand2REP is 100% wrong when he has compared american technology with french but he is right when he has followed the same with respect to china Bcoz French engineers are able to deliver their engines to Rafael But china is still importing engine from Russia for JF-17 and china has not developed a single aircraft carrier but french had
So if he is trolling with respect to china y are u dragging America inside and comparing french technology with respect to america

That's not what Armand claimed. He claims that France is a really big deal. This reminds me. I'm going to ask him to explain why French thieves are trying to steal American technology and secrets.

WS-10 says hello. :wave:

Shenyang WS-10 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
vo vo vo............martian you are using a "thread troll" on another forum as a basis for a thread on this forum...............i mean you are not even arguing with the person whom you intended .... and why cant you post these stuff on the forum you had the arguement with the frenchman than just come to another forum and complain like a house wife????????????......

Mr. Lin Zuoming (林左鸣), the top head of ACIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China), has to admit that China’s “Taihang” WS-10 Turbofan Engine is still unsatisfactory in its quality.

PLA Air Force has install some WS-10 engine on its J-11B dual-engine heavy fighters for evaluation. But the result is not positive. Some resources report that the quality of WS-10 engine is terrible and PLA Air Force has begun to lose patiency of purchasing more WS-10 engine.

Chinese AVIC Top Head admits the Poor Quality of Jet Engine|China Military Power Mashup

Mr. Lin Zuoming (林左鸣), the top head of ACIC (Aviation Industry Corporation of China), has to admit that China’s “Taihang” WS-10 Turbofan Engine is still unsatisfactory in its quality.

PLA Air Force has install some WS-10 engine on its J-11B dual-engine heavy fighters for evaluation. But the result is not positive. Some resources report that the quality of WS-10 engine is terrible and PLA Air Force has begun to lose patiency of purchasing more WS-10 engine.

Chinese AVIC Top Head admits the Poor Quality of Jet Engine|China Military Power Mashup

There is an article has made similar news about WS-10 which has been debunked, please read the post #46.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...litary-wont-accept-made-china-fighters-4.html

WS-10 definitely had back to few years ago, but now the problem has been almost solved, it is a well known fact among the Chinese military fans.

vo vo vo............martian you are using a "thread troll" on another forum as a basis for a thread on this forum...............i mean you are not even arguing with the person whom you intended .... and why cant you post these stuff on the forum you had the arguement with the frenchman than just come to another forum and complain like a house wife????????????......

The biased Indian moderators in the other forum started deleting my posts. I transferred my posts over here in a hurry (due to the luck of having multiple browsers open). It's a good place for storage because the moderators here aren't biased. Also, the thread looks interesting and many members have found it entertaining (e.g. look at comments in thread).

If it makes you feel better, just pretend I started a new thread on "French indigenous technology is highly questionable."

Last edited:
There is an article has made similar news about WS-10 which has been debunked, please read the post #46.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...litary-wont-accept-made-china-fighters-4.html

WS-10 definitely had back to few years ago, but now the problem has been almost solved, it is a well known fact among the Chinese military fans.

So r u saying the top head of ur AVIC Mr. Lin Zuoming facts are wrong
and if u refer my post i talked about JF-17 which is still using rd-33 engine from russia so what is ur view on that

So r u saying the top head of ur AVIC Mr. Lin Zuoming facts are wrong
and if u refer my post i talked about JF-17 which is still using rd-33 engine from russia so what is ur view on that

Beside Chinese, not many non-Chinese people can understand the Chinese language, so it can often be misquoted.

There is a political reason for China to buy some of the Russian engine for JF-17.

However, China is now focusing on J-XX and the late variants of J-11 and J-10 which will use all indigenous Chinese engines.

If we need to buy Russian engine for J-XX a fifth gen aircraft, then Russia must sell their latest engine technology to us which is extremely improbable. Russia never trusts China for anything.

So whether you think China is capable or not, China will not receive any foreign aid to build its turbofan engine for J-XX.

Beside Chinese, not many non-Chinese people can understand the Chinese language, so it can often be misquoted.

There is a political reason for China to buy some of the Russian engine for JF-17.

However, China is now focusing on J-XX and the late variants of J-11 and J-10 which will use all indigenous Chinese engines.

If we need to buy Russian engine for J-XX a fifth gen aircraft, then Russia must sell their latest engine technology to us which is extremely improbable. Russia never trusts China for anything.

So whether you think China is capable or not, China will not receive any foreign aid to build its turbofan engine for J-XX.

Dont talk about something which is going to happen in the future
lets have a discussion about J-xx later talk something which is already in use French engineers has delivered the engine for Rafael bu ur chinese engineers have not done that for JF-17 and can u explain me what is the political reason for importing an engine from russia

Dont talk about something which is going to happen in the future
lets have a discussion about J-xx later talk something which is already in use French engineers has delivered the engine for Rafael bu ur chinese engineers have not done that for JF-17 and can u explain me what is the political reason for importing an engine from russia

There is a unbalanced trade between China and Russia. Today, China only buys natural resources from Russia, unlike decade ago China now has no major dependence on Russian military technology and weaponry purchase. On the other hand, Russia's market has became one of the haven of China's export goods. So China has to buy some of the Russian products to offset this unbalanced trade. For the same reason, China has bought S-300 with already being capable to build the comparable HQ-9.

There is a unbalanced trade between China and Russia. Today, China only buys natural resources from Russia, unlike decade ago China now has no major dependence on Russian military technology and weaponry purchase. On the other hand, Russia's market has became one of the haven of China's export goods. So China has to buy some of the Russian products to offset this unbalanced trade. For the same reason, China has bought S-300 with already being capable to build the comparable HQ-9.

So China is doing Russia a favore? A link would be great.

Because the civilian Russian population buys and consumes Chinese goods does not mean China feels presure to purchase military goods from Russia, military goods that it may not even receive. If it does than that's just obsurdly funny.

Even though i think your claim is crazy i would still appreciate if you copied and pasted the paragraph which stated the said claim.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom