What's new

Free West Bengal Now!

1. W Bengal/Pashchim Bangla is truly IOB (Indian Occupied Bengal).The Northerners have never liked Bengalees. That is how Deshbandhu C R Das and Netaji Subash had to leave Congress. Netaji even had to flee. Bengalee Hindus have always opposed Brahmonic hegemony. In fact Brahmins are not indigenous but a few Brahmonic families were imported from Ujjaian by the rulers to provide them the religious advantage. Various reformist movements and teachers have arisen among Bengalee Hindus to thwart the Brahmonic hold. Ma Sarla Devi, Srikrishna Paramhansa, Swami Vivekanonda, Arobindo, Brahmo Samaj movement, Vidyasagar's fight for widow remarriage, etc and so on are innumerable examples.

2. Nehru had planned to annex W Bengal into Bihar - only to rescind in face of bloody protests. All ethnic groups or states have infantry regiment in the million man IA. Recently IA has raised The Sikkim Regt and The Arunachol Regt after The Ladakh Regt. But where is the Bengal Regt? PB/WB is one of the populous stats.

3. There is not a single Bengalee Indian who can call himself an Indian captain of commerce or industry. The Sahara man lives in UP. Dr Chatterjee, the most dynamic Bengalee entrepreneur who had constructed the Chtterjje International Centre as a pride of Bengalees, had to fling himself to death from top of his Center, such was the ill-treatment he was subjected to. The Duckback originally from Barisal is struggling hopelessly to remain in biz.

4. In the elite areas of Kolkata and other towns of PB/WB nobody speaks in Bengali. It's all Hindi and Hindi. Northerners have infiltrated even into villages setting up small shops, etc. All, reapeat all, smart, well educated and well to do Bengalees have migrated abroad or to other places in India. There are huge Bengalee concentrations in Mumbai, Madras, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad.

5. Yes WB/PB should free themselves of Indian hegemony. Bengal, Bihar, Orissa including NE had been a sovereign kingdom - our last, till 23 June 1757 when the English and the Hindu Priest of Bardawan conspired to sell us into slavery. Peoples of this region want to regain that self-contained, geopolitically sound, economically potential and resource rich sovereign entity. Yes, various ethnic, religious or linguastic groups could confederate or unite in a loose federation - but therein lies the salvation of this sub-region.

Can anybody name a single separatist group in W bengal?

O plz dada, dont misunderstand please.....

last night when my mother was watching Mirakkel in Zee Bangla i was crying for you guys..... its true. i swear. :cry: ...

we fought pakistanis to save our minority and secular people... Not a single hindu-muslim riot occured in Bangladesh after 1971.

Please do join us. If there is no insurgent in WB, then create one.

O plz dada, dont misunderstand please.....

last night when my mother was watching Mirakkel in Zee Bangla i was crying for you guys..... its true. i swear. :cry: ...

we fought pakistanis to save our minority and secular people... Not a single hindu-muslim riot occured in Bangladesh after 1971.

Please do join us. If there is no insurgent in WB, then create one.
abu hena roni & the bald one are awesome.
lol
it doesnt come on thursdays..:P

abu hena roni & the bald one are awesome.
lol
it doesnt come on thursdays..:P

awsome shala.

anyway Mir er tulona nai...

hello boss

bolo boss.

---------- Post added at 03:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

What kind of tripe survives on this forum as long as it feeds trolls of a typical variety!

lol. dont know who started the thread.... i was just kidding......

What?? "Still dependent" from what buddy?
From india?
if yes then as a people of West Bengal i must say that we are very happy to stay with india...
Cheers.

You cannot be happy being a colony of India. You are proud as a PORADHIN, not a proud SHADHIN like us.

people of north Bangladesh are pro-india they actually want to be part of greater Assam. And non-bengalis of Chittagong division should be given to Mizoram state of India since both areas have significant population of Chakma tribe, secondly they are already frustrated by BD govt's step motherly attitude.

You cannot be happy being a colony of India. You are proud as a PORADHIN, not a proud SHADHIN like us.
i heard sylhet is also trying to become a new country same goes for chittagong and dhaka after all they are poradhin in bd rule
free sylhet asap
kita ba akhta ganjaar dokan utaiya anso nani:p:P:P

1. W Bengal/Pashchim Bangla is truly IOB (Indian Occupied Bengal).The Northerners have never liked Bengalees. That is how Deshbandhu C R Das and Netaji Subash had to leave Congress. Netaji even had to flee. Bengalee Hindus have always opposed Brahmonic hegemony. In fact Brahmins are not indigenous but a few Brahmonic families were imported from Ujjaian by the rulers to provide them the religious advantage. Various reformist movements and teachers have arisen among Bengalee Hindus to thwart the Brahmonic hold. Ma Sarla Devi, Srikrishna Paramhansa, Swami Vivekanonda, Arobindo, Brahmo Samaj movement, Vidyasagar's fight for widow remarriage, etc and so on are innumerable examples.

2. Nehru had planned to annex W Bengal into Bihar - only to rescind in face of bloody protests. All ethnic groups or states have infantry regiment in the million man IA. Recently IA has raised The Sikkim Regt and The Arunachol Regt after The Ladakh Regt. But where is the Bengal Regt? PB/WB is one of the populous stats.

3. There is not a single Bengalee Indian who can call himself an Indian captain of commerce or industry. The Sahara man lives in UP. Dr Chatterjee, the most dynamic Bengalee entrepreneur who had constructed the Chtterjje International Centre as a pride of Bengalees, had to fling himself to death from top of his Center, such was the ill-treatment he was subjected to. The Duckback originally from Barisal is struggling hopelessly to remain in biz.

4. In the elite areas of Kolkata and other towns of PB/WB nobody speaks in Bengali. It's all Hindi and Hindi. Northerners have infiltrated even into villages setting up small shops, etc. All, reapeat all, smart, well educated and well to do Bengalees have migrated abroad or to other places in India. There are huge Bengalee concentrations in Mumbai, Madras, Pune, Bangalore and Hyderabad.

5. Yes WB/PB should free themselves of Indian hegemony. Bengal, Bihar, Orissa including NE had been a sovereign kingdom - our last, till 23 June 1757 when the English and the Hindu Priest of Bardawan conspired to sell us into slavery. Peoples of this region want to regain that self-contained, geopolitically sound, economically potential and resource rich sovereign entity. Yes, various ethnic, religious or linguastic groups could confederate or unite in a loose federation - but therein lies the salvation of this sub-region.

people of north Bangladesh are pro-india they actually want to be part of greater Assam. And non-bengalis of Chittagong division should be given to Mizoram state of India since both areas have significant population of Chakma tribe, secondly they are already frustrated by BD govt's step motherly attitude.

i heard sylhet is also trying to become a new country same goes for chittagong and dhaka after all they are poradhin in bd rule
free sylhet asap
kita ba akhta ganjaar dokan utaiya anso nani:p:P:P

pipe-dreams-dream-escape-succeed-demotivational-poster-1280528059.jpg

What a bunch of losers these bangladeshis can get?

There is no single insurgency movement in bengal. Plz before pointing maoists related incidents, understand what they are fighting for.. They want a change in style of governanace.. from democracy to Communism..Not a seperate country...
I find it rather funny that Bangladeshis abhor at the thought of having hindus as majority but they think that Hindus want to be as minority in Islamic Bangladesh..

I know many hindu bangladeshi families whose women have been kidnapped and forcibly converted in Bangladesh.
So all this "Free West bengal Now!!" charade and fake bleeding heart for bengali hindus in India is nothing but classic islamic mentality of dominating other religion's followers..

haha...bangladeshies and their weird dreams...you guys should dream all you can right now cause your country will be under sea sooner or later :no:

বাঙ্গালি বাঙ্গালি ভাই ভাই আসেন সবাই এক হই ।

Back
Top Bottom