What's new

France helps Pakistan face energy crisis

Solution of this is ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO DID BS with this country like Musharaf Nawaz previous dectators those Army officers and all those politicians who did wrong with this country HANG THEM ALL!!!

Cleanup corruption and how

1st Introduce POLITICS SCIENCE Subject from School level so that childrens and new generation learn to know WHAT IS POLITICS here since childhood parents said "Politics buri cheez hey isay duur rahoo etc" at last when school boy become something he will runoff from this country either doctor, businessmen, engineer etc. First Introduce WHAT IS POLITICS in new generation so that people know WHAT IS ACTUALLY POLITICS AND HOW TO SUPPORT YOUR COUNTRY through politics decisions. Might be new generation will go towards politics science so in future may be we will see some NEW GENERATION in Politics.

2nd. If we want to beat anything first gearup EDUCATION system with both "Deen & Dunya".

3rd. We dont have Hi-Tech Universities and Colleges. 99.9% institutes in Pakistan just making money nothing else more. Develop proper Education system and Infrastructure for Hi-Tech Education especially SCIENCE ENGINEERING AND POLITICS (Especially).

We have enough resource when we do these things in future we will automatically recover our self in everyfield. Either its Military, Economy, Growth, Poverty we will recover everything even more thn India China if we will just make PROPER INFRASTRUCTURE OF EDUCATION.

Only Proper Education will beat everything this Money, Military, Fighter jets never ever defend you Qoute my word. India is booming on Economy i have many Indian friends they always said to me Man you are living in dream that our economy will boom boom its only for INDIA not for INDIAN people. 90% people even not capable to earn 2$ per day. We Asians are IDIOT nothing else more.. On the name of WAR WAR and WAR International and Super Power countries like RUSSIA USA etc selling us weapons sit back to thr country and watching 2 idiots who are fiting without any REASON buying weapons etc not even capable to provide proper food to thr country people.

If you want to become SUPER POWER or even POWER first support your people and make proper education system. These weapons never help you....

Thats what my thinking!!!!

Nothing impossible! karnay walay chahyeen

Generally speaking you are right we all know that corruption and poor planning in the past have lead to this day - but how is this going to help the immediate shortage of electricity? We need to fill the electricity deficit ASAP and all the projects seems on track which should fulfill required demand in couple of years.
Once we have achieved - than we can think of long term planning! without electricity we cannot run industries/schools and hight tech institutions you speak of.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom