What's new

Fox Report: Pakistan didn't give back U.S. Choppers parts

I think the Chinese don't need their crap any more. The Chinese will keep striking until the whole world becomes numb about it though. I think their goal is f*ck up all the mother f*ckers in the whole universe.

Damn, I always want to say this:
"The earth, is only the beginning, it's not the end."

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the Chinese don't need their crap any more. The Chinese will keep striking until the whole world becomes numb about it though. I think their goal is f*ck up all the mother f*ckers in the whole universe.

1. Calm the hell down
2. Lay off the hyper-Jingoist BS
3. ??????
4. Profit!!!!

As for the heli, the end result was worth it.

Thanks to you folks, the Chinese and Russians were able to study the F-117 Nighthawk wreckage :cheers:

And we have:
1. PAK-50
2. J-20

:D :bounce:

1. Calm the hell down
2. Lay off the hyper-Jingoist BS
3. ??????
4. Profit!!!!

As for the heli, the end result was worth it.

You a poker player? Sounds like something posted straight from the two plus two forum.

Pakistan and China both will have important parts of this helicopter by now. Sure thing! I wonder why do they even question that. For fact US's best tech is not a secret for us and that has been leaked by America's own stupidity and for not having Pakistan on-board on that "medal-of-honour" operation.

Had Pakistan been on-board, you guys wouldn't need to blow your own helicopter the first place. Even if that had crash-landed, that had landed inside Pakistan where you could have left few soldiers to keep that cared but since Americans are not known for their wisdom, they make blunders and often so.

In sindhi, it is called "ab lourdo",
in urdu, "ab bhugto"
in punjabi "hon khatto"
and in english "face-the-music".

Back
Top Bottom