What's new

Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik

Pakistan has already bombed Indian Kabul embassy 2 times.

Oh and let me guess you were there to witness it first hand? mr detective plzz don't state such childesh unmatture comments that make no damn sense & ones that you can't back with stick to the topic. :hitwall::angry:

Oh and let me guess you were there to witness it first hand? mr detective plzz don't state such childesh unmatture comments that make no damn sense & ones that you can't back with stick to the topic. :hitwall::angry:

Here are the links of Indian embassy in kabul bombed on two occassions.

1. 7th July 2008
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Bomb rocks India embassy in Kabul

2. 8th October 2009
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Afghan bomb strikes India embassy

both of the attacks were the handiwork of ISI and pakistan.

2 bombings weren't enough. The problem is bombs exploded outside and killed the guards. Somehow ISI has to manage to get the bombs inside and kill the terrorists working in that building, and also the consulates and information centers.

I know some may say I am promoting terrorism and stuff. I am simply promoting jihad in the true sense. Not targetting innocent people but rather targetting terrorists who are sponsering killing of innocent people.

Four truckload of weapons is a lot; has that treasure trove been shown to the media? Malik says so many thing, but one would believe him only if the visual evidence is provided to the national as well as international media. And even than it will only prove that the trucks had Indian-manufactured weapons; whether the weapons were provided by the Indians to the TTP or they were picked up from some overran Tamil weapon stash in Sri Lanka, and now presented as ‘proof’, who knows. Some thing more concrete is needed, such as some recordings between the Indian ‘counselors’ in Afghan consulates and TTP operative etc. India can getaway with such ‘proofs’ since the international community is standing with her, Pakistan cant as her credibility is very low or perhaps none in the eyes of the US-led world.

Last edited:
2 bombings weren't enough. The problem is bombs exploded outside and killed the guards. Somehow ISI has to manage to get the bombs inside and kill the terrorists working in that building, and also the consulates and information centers.

I know some may say I am promoting terrorism and stuff. I am simply promoting jihad in the true sense. Not targetting innocent people but rather targetting terrorists who are sponsering killing of innocent people.

You actually wonderfully explained the way terrorist operate, even they think PA is attacking innocent people like them. You have absolutely no proof, it is just belief. If you want to do this to Indians then hope you apply same thing to people who do terrorism in India. Denying Kasab for approx a month was good indication of GOP's intention otherwise how Geo could prove it in days and still GOP was clueless, NS was on record on TV saying ISI has captured the entire village of Kasab. Why you did that when you have no links at all.

Neither you have proofs our government's involvement nor we have, but like you have your theories we also have it. Try to be neutral and then tell.

So you're grouping me with terrorists. I couldn't care less anyway. Terrorists kill innocent people. They manipulate the meaning of jihad and mujahideen/freedom fighters to serve their interests and kill innocent people. I am in no way or shape advocating that, in fact I am strictly against that as my posts here should make that clear. The problem is the indians working in Afghanistan are not innocent. They are behind mass terrorism and killing of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

As for the proof, I know the proof exists, so indian statements regarding is that something that does not bother me nor do I care about those.

I don't know how Kasab comes in but I am not friendly to anyone who does terrorism anywhere.

Also keep in mind I do not follow Islam. However I just used the word because it is jihad in the strict sense.

Last edited:
FM seeks more information on Indian involvement

Thursday, December 10, 2009
MULTAN: Foreign Minister Makhdoom Shah Mehmood Qureshi on Wednesday said foreign involvement in creating troubles in the country could not be ruled out but more information was needed to plausibly argue Pakistan’s point of view on the Indian involvement.

Talking to reporters at the airport, Qureshi said the possibility of elements who wanted to destabilise the country could not be ruled out. “But information received by us in this regard is insufficient and more information and material is needed to plausibly argue our case,” he said.

“We would have to be cautious and careful. If it is challenged in a court of law, then we will have to ensure that it meets its logical end,” he added. He said US military officials would visit Pakistan on December 15 during which they would also meet with Pakistani military leadership to discuss coordination.

To a question on statement of JI Ameer Syed Munawwar who had demanded withdrawal of US forces, FM said President Obama had already stated that the US forces would not stay indefinitely in Afghanistan.

Source: FM seeks more information on Indian involvement

Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik

Updated at: 1227 PST, Wednesday, December 09, 2009

ISLAMABAD: Federal Minister for Interior Affairs Rehman Malik revealed security forces have caught as many as four Indian trucks, laden with arms and ammunitions, from here Islamabad on Wednesday, Geo news reported.

He said forces have also recovered from Bara area heavy amount of Indian made weaponry.

This Rehman Malik stated talking to newsmen outside parliament house. Interior Minister said we level allegations on basis of concrete evidences and the same have been entrusted to Indian foreign ministry.

He said foreign ministry is taking the issue of rising Indian intrusion with India.

To a question, he said many names, among those enlisted on the list of missing people in Balochistan province, are fabricated, baseless and concocted and the government will prove that.

Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik - GEO.tv

Buddy dont blow your both both ends before any details come to fore :).

I am dead sure he meant four trucks with Indian weapons and not four Indian trucks. I think one needs to have a good grasp of Urdu language to use the appropriate words and i have no doubt Rehman Malik has more grasp of Punjabi than Urdu ;)

Jana I think he clearly mentioned security forces have caught as many as four Indian trucks, laden with arms and ammunitions

And also look at the subject line "Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik"

So you're grouping me with terrorists. I couldn't care less anyway. Terrorists kill innocent people. They manipulate the meaning of jihad and mujahideen/freedom fighters to serve their interests and kill innocent people. I am in no way or shape advocating that, in fact I am strictly against that as my posts here should make that clear. The problem is the indians working in Afghanistan are not innocent. They are behind mass terrorism and killing of thousands of innocent men, women, and children.

As for the proof, I know the proof exists, so indian statements regarding is that something that does not bother me nor do I care about those.

I don't know how Kasab comes in but I am not friendly to anyone who does terrorism anywhere.

Also keep in mind I do not follow Islam. However I just used the word because it is jihad in the strict sense.

Till the time anyone is proven guilty he is innocent, and you are giving blanket statements. Like you people on Indian side also feel that ISI and PA in involved in terrorist activities. My question to you is why when it comes to terrorism in your part you give such strong statement, but ignore to talk about something similar in India.

Why the intensity is not there when you know for sure that 26/11 done from Pakistan and apart from non state actors, state actors also played some role. The role could be anything, could be ignoring the terrorist.

I am questioning your hypocrisy my friend.

I am saying and said this before that if Indians have hand in attacks on Pakistan they are equally guilty. My feeling is reciprocated by other Indian member, but I have hardly heard the same from a Pakistani member why?

By stating this you are asking ISI to :suicide:

Jana I think he clearly mentioned security forces have caught as many as four Indian trucks, laden with arms and ammunitions

And also look at the subject line "Four India trucks carrying arms caught: Malik"

Rehman Malik didn't say that, it's the journalist saying that.

And the english used by journos is ambiguous if you don't grasp that. Four indian trucks can mean four trucks from india, or four trucks that got there with indian help. Perhaps a better way to understand this is to swap india was country X. Four American trucks for instance can mean four trucks made in US, or four trucks paid for and sponsered by US.

Till the time anyone is proven guilty he is innocent, and you are giving blanket statements.
Like I mentioned, they are guilty and they themselves know they are guilty. If you don't want to believe in their guilt, that's fine with me. Sooner or later their involvement will become clear. But it's something we have to do to stop terrorism on mass scale especially when countries like US are looking after their interests and doing nothing about it.

Like you people on Indian side also feel that ISI and PA in involved in terrorist activities. My question to you is why when it comes to terrorism in your part you give such strong statement, but ignore to talk about something similar in India.

Why the intensity is not there when you know for sure that 26/11 done from Pakistan and apart from non state actors, state actors also played some role. The role could be anything, could be ignoring the terrorist.

I am questioning your hypocrisy my friend.

The intensity is always higher when an adversary is involved - it's natural. You can't tell me that if indian role was proven, that indians will be as critical and denouncing of GoI as they are of GoP for similar case. It won't happen. Yes, a few maybe, but for the vast majority, no. I do criticize terrorism when it happens. But obviously you'll care more if you are targetted.

I am saying and said this before that if Indians have hand in attacks on Pakistan they are equally guilty. My feeling is reciprocated by other Indian member, but I have hardly heard the same from a Pakistani member why?

Actually that's something I dispute. I can guarantee you that even if the indian invovlement proof is given on a public scale, like many Pakistanis, many Indians will continue to deny their state's involvement. They will continue with theory X and theory Y as to how the proof is wrong or fabricated, etc. There's really no difference between Pakistanis and Indians, or any other nationalities for that matter, in things like this.

In fact I am willing to bet that Pakistanis are much more critical of their government than indians are. Not just for terrorism, but for other things as well.

More likely ISI smuggled some weapons and parked in front of Rehman Maliks house thinking finally this guy will say something against India.

Rehman Malik didn't say that, it's the journalist saying that.

And the english used by journos is ambiguous if you don't grasp that. Four indian trucks can mean four trucks from india, or four trucks that got there with indian help. Perhaps a better way to understand this is to swap india was country X. Four American trucks for instance can mean four trucks made in US, or four trucks paid for and sponsered by US.

Feel free to play with words. Here I go...

Four Indian trucks could also mean four Pakistani trucks with Pakistani nationals who were spying for India.

Four Indian trucks could also mean four Pakistani trucks carrying Indian made ammunition, PLANTED by ISI.

Four Indian trucks could also mean four trucks from XYZ country, laden with ammunition tagged as Made in India but manufactured in Pakistan

However, did I ever say that this statement was from Rehman Malik?

Back
Top Bottom