What's new

Four British Pakistanis charged with planning terror attacks

Fake news?? I have posted the links of many pakistani newspapers because I know about the famous consperasy theories and denials in pakistan.

You can Google to find British and American sources too, there are plenty of them.

What ur doing is plain BS and :blah:

What about Washington Metro bomber or new york bomber or London tube bomber or Thailand bomber or Mumbai bomber?? :tdown:

These are all done by pakistani citizens or people of pakistani origin all over the world not limited to a particular country or region.
:rolleyes:

Washington Metro Bomber was not Farooque Ahmed it was Fergus Ashton

Times Square Guy was not Faisal Shezad It was Fenton Shaun

London tube Bomber was not Mohammad Sidique Khan It was Mark Sidwell Knightly

1993 WTC bombings was not by Ramzi Yousef It was Richard Young

Mumbai Bombings was not done by Ajmal Kasab it was Amar Singh

You fall by western Propaganda and New world order and All seeing Eye . You don't Know the truth i hate you :rofl:

Amir Khan is a British boxer of Pakistani origin. But he is never mentioned as 'of Pakistani origin'. The British are very selective and biased. For them, Amir Khan is a success of Britishness, of multiculturism and openess. At the same time, isn't it their failure that so many youth are radicalized?

In fact, most of these targeted arrests are just fake. There was a guardian story, not a Pakistani source, as how FBI infiltrates youth groups to set someone up as a terrorist and then go and arrest them to show how good they are!! Pathetic.

I completely agree with you here . Its British Failure as a society but some Burden also comes on shoulders of Pakistan . Don't you Identify Amir Khan as Pakistani-British and Many Pakistanis were also rooting for him in his match even on PDF . So its both ways hypocrisy . You will disown British-Pakistanies found in Bombings and terror plots but would crave to share success stories like Amir Khan .

I completely agree with you here . Its British Failure as a society but some Burden also comes on shoulders of Pakistan .

The Kids are born and bred in Britain..
THEY CHOSE to come to Pakistan and train in violent methods..

That CHOICE.. was influenced by their environment in Britain..and NOT Pakistan.
You may blame the drug peddler.. but at the same time.. you made the choice.

Instead of targeting the ethnicity, Britain needs to concentrate on fixing the way ITS populations religious activities go.

Amir Khan is a British boxer of Pakistani origin. But he is never mentioned as 'of Pakistani origin'. The British are very selective and biased. For them, Amir Khan is a success of Britishness, of multiculturism and openess. At the same time, isn't it their failure that so many youth are radicalized?

British press is by far the politically correct duffers in the whole world..perhaps next to Indian press..

Earlier all that used to come as headings would be "Four asians arrested", "four youth arrested" etc...it is only now they are becoming more "matter-of-fact".

Yep, yep :D It was Pakistan that invaded Iraq and killed over a million people, maiming many more. It's Pakistan that is causing the bloodshed in Libya, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon.. not the West and Israel of course.. but Pakistan! Now go eat curry and start farting!

You forgot Pakistanis killed 6 million jews in word war 2.

And also the reason of extinction of dinosaurs is Pakistan. We dropped a nuclear bomb on south america and said it is a meteoroid. :D

Instead of targeting the ethnicity, Britain needs to concentrate on fixing the way ITS populations religious activities go.
If it has nothing to do with Pakistan then why don't you see more plain British people becoming terrorists?

I chose to go work at Google because pay benefits and work environment are awesome there...My "choice" is influenced by the environment at google...Can that analogy be applied to Pakistan, its image as the graduating ground for terrorists ? I think so, yes.

I have added some more content to my post . I would like you to read it and respond :) .

Pakistan probably is responsible for this part

Dart, Mahmood, and Alom are alleged to have travelled to Pakistan for terrorism training

And providing your lands for training foreigners in terrorism is not one of the running functions of a govt/country.. You have the responsibility that your land is not misused by idiot religious zealots which unfortunately is happening today.. Denying your responsibility for such a thing is not a good thing to go about..

Or probably you want the whole world to put travel restrictions to Pakistan just because you are not willing to acknowledge/address the problem..

You are intentionally ignoring the biggest truth and the fact.

1. And that is they have trained in pakistan for terror, before visiting pakistan they were redicals but after visting pak they have become terrorists.

2. Why people from all over the world visit pakistan for terrorist training ??

I can post links of Americans, French and British people coming pakistan for terrorist training. :rolleyes:

3. Why pakistan is a safe heaven for terrorists and a training ground?????

Dude why oh why you guys do this kind a crap man...I am sick and tired of Pakistani and Muslims involve in this kind a crap. Please for God Sake stop this. Let other people live nicely and calmly and you should too.

Don't Spam Oscar with all these questions . He is one guy and cant reply to a dozen ppl all at once . Only one of you continue to debate with him then only it will be fair , otherwise it will become one-sided rant instead of meaningful discussion .

If it has nothing to do with Pakistan then why don't you see more plain British people becoming terrorists?

I chose to go work at Google because pay benefits and work environment are awesome there...My "choice" is influenced by the environment at google...Can that analogy be applied to Pakistan, its image as the graduating ground for terrorists ? I think so, yes.

You are answering your own question.. That image is what these Brits identify with.. and find appealing. WHY do they find it appealing? Why did you find google appealing?
your preferences set in from day one you left college... or in these kids case.. their environment where they were born and raised. They saw their ancestral land and the promise of taking revenge on THEIR countrymen for acts in AfPak. Which means they no longer considered themselves citizens of Britain.. which means that the British Government is in total disconnect with what goes on in Manchester or Birmingham????? It does not monitor potential clerics/ websites / social networking that breeds hate against it?
Basically.. the British government and society simply stood by as these teenagers took to extremism?? and then decided to arrest the addict after he had his fair share of cocaine.

I have added some more content to my post . I would like you to read it and respond :) .

Your own argument answers your question.. Amir Khan identifies himself as a Pakistani-British kid. People celebrate that..
These kids made no identification other than extremism and Pan-Islamism.. which is breeding in Pakistan and is the root of massive discord in Pakistani society. Yet as much as Bhairva would have us all believe that us Pakistanis are all terrorists.. or that we are in siege mentality.. or otherwise.. This concrete idealogy of hate has yet to creep into every household here.
bits and pieces .. yes.. but not every.. or even 10% of Pakistani household readily wish to blow up or kill people. 10% of 180 million people is a lot.. and Im exaggerating it to satisfy even the most thirsty of opponents of Pakistan.

So ..when such kids go on and engage in such an act.. they are not popular nor are they supported by many.
Hence.. as many Indians here celebrate Modi and Disown Arunhati roy.. this choice is also available to Pakistanis.

Pakistan probably is responsible for this part

Dart, Mahmood, and Alom are alleged to have travelled to Pakistan for terrorism training

And providing your lands for training foreigners in terrorism is not one of the running functions of a govt/country.. You have the responsibility that your land is not misused by idiot religious zealots which unfortunately is happening today.. Denying your responsibility for such a thing is not a good thing to go about..

Or probably you want the whole world to put travel restrictions to Pakistan just because you are not willing to acknowledge/address the problem..

And we are trying to end it.. please .. I am one man.. you ask too much of me Monsieur.

You are intentionally ignoring the biggest truth and the fact.

1. And that is they have trained in pakistan for terror, before visiting pakistan they were redicals but after visting pak they have become terrorists.

2. Why people from all over the world visit pakistan for terrorist training ??

I can post links of Americans, French and British people coming pakistan for terrorist training. :rolleyes:

3. Why pakistan is a safe heaven for terrorists and a training ground?????

Think a little before parroting your usual rants.

Its the UK police trying to save their jobs and funding.

There was a similar news yesterday..a female Muslim hair dressers arrested on terrorism offense for having "Peroxides" .. now which female hair dresser doesn't have peroxides?
are you claiming that the police is making all of these up?

Back
Top Bottom