What's new

Forty-eight dead, 150 injured in Karachi's Shia area bomb attack

So, every army personal is part of this slaughter?

Are you telling me No army personal is involve in this are you telling me number 2 to Pakistani Taliban and ex PAF walked out of jail without being asked was a miracle.

Rip, I'm speechless about this barbarism.How much should a nation suffer because of these quasi-humans?

Doing these horrible atrocities and staying indifferent,especially when you have an official position in the country, are not much different and frankly, both inside the government and army, some people do not care at all.

Rip, I'm speechless about this barbarism.How much should a nation suffer because of these quasi-humans?

Doing these horrible atrocities and staying indifferent,especially when you have an official position in the country, are not much different and frankly, both inside the government and army, some people do not care at all.

What can the army do.... its hands are tied by these low life politicos.

What can the army do.... its hands are tied by these low life politicos.

I'm not judging the army,just expressing my views as an outsider.Maybe you are right and as a Pakistani,your information regarding your own country most probably exceeds mine.
So,shame on anyone who is responsible for it.Be it in government or army or any other organization.

When Pakistani Generals decided to Go into kargil for adventure civilian Government of NAZwaz sherief was clueless hell PAF wasn't even informed get the point.

Yes you are right its shias killing shias and you Wahhabi s are innocently tricked into it to become terrorist. Its zardari and corrupt shia politicians who convinced Wahhabi s suicide bombers plus they convinced GCC Nations to finance Wahhabi terrorist in pakistan and around the world .

when innocent people got killed from drone attacks then we sunnis didnt blame those shias in power and that there is a shia conspiracy to kill the sunnis of pakistan?

you guys are so pathtic that you cry shia this shia that where if we consider the true facts, there is no kattar extremist shia thaen pakistani shias, there is no more dramebaz shia then pakistani shia, iranian shias dont do chaliswan all those bidats like procession and hazrat ali's horse etc etc during muharram, always trying to play victim card

you guys are in power and still you cant protect yourselves

you shias are very innocent?, the gangster of karachi called zulfeqar mirza who operates aman comittee is a shia

Yuu are just giving speculations.

Fact is neither Zardari nor Yusuf raza Gilani are Shias.

you are just trolling here, you have passed a fatwa that zardari is not a shia doesnt make a difference, you need to prove that zardari is not a shia and for this i dont like to believe what mr irfan baloch have to say

when innocent people got killed from drone attacks then we sunnis didnt blame those shias in power and that there is a shia conspiracy to kill the sunnis of pakistan?

you guys are so pathtic that you cry shia this shia that where if we consider the true facts, there is no kattar extremist shia thaen pakistani shias, there is no more dramebaz shia then pakistani shia, iranian shias dont do chaliswan all those bidats like procession and hazrat ali's horse etc etc during muharram, always trying to play victim card

you guys are in power and still you cant protect yourselves

you shias are very innocent?, the gangster of karachi called zulfeqar mirza who operates aman comittee is a shia

Whats ur bleeding issue if Muharam processions are observed?

As for evil shias... its not shias who are killing themselves its the uneducated inbred following wahabism and financed by his belly dancing papa in the gulf.... get over it sunny boy!

Are you telling me No army personal is involve in this are you telling me number 2 to Pakistani Taliban and ex PAF walked out of jail without being asked was a miracle.

I never said no army personal is involved, black sheep are everywhere. They are in Army, they are in government, they are LEAs they are in society. If i use your logic and generalize than i am not wrong when i say Pakistanis are terrorists

Yuu are just giving speculations.

Fact is neither Zardari nor Yusuf raza Gilani are Shias.

Zardari is shia but i dont know about gillani though. It is a fact that PPP gets a lot of support from shia community. As you can see from gilgit baltistan elections. Gilgit baltistan has a lot of shia community roughly 80-90%. Shias are our brothers and sisters and should be comforted at such point.

Whats ur bleeding issue if Muharam processions are observed?

As for evil shias... its not shias who are killing themselves its the uneducated inbred following wahabism and financed by his belly dancing papa in the gulf.... get over it sunny boy!

i like to believe what i see, i dont see any evil arab doing all this or financing, i like to believe that the shia zardari is unable to protect his shia brothers where as he is making deals with other iranian shia brothers and making profits for them

if shia is getting butchered than all responsibility goes to zardari and as he is shia, and as sindh chief minister is a shia, i would only blame shias for their sufferings and nothing else

and i dont have any issues with shias and their dramebazi, but i just clearifying the fact how pakistani shias go to such extremes in practicing their religion where as even iranians dont do such things like procession, hazrat ali's horse and chaliswan, they were given orders not to do procession due to security threat some years ago, and they still did it and they got killed and then they started blame shia massacre shia this shia that

Shias are showing as if its some #ShiaGen0cide happened, and they are sick dirty abt blaming others, as if no Sunnis or other Sects got killed in the Karachi Abbas town? What abt #SunniGenocide...??? 40,000 Pakistanis lost lives... I say its not #SunniGenocide or #ShiaGenocide, its #PAKISTANIGENOCIDE!!!

Point is Shias are cornering themselves by saying Shias killed, and blaming others like liberals, Sunnis, Wahabis, Ahmedis, Army and other sects etc. They are doing nobody favours if they keep it some ShiaGenocide isolated thing.

Thats correctly written, Ajmal, PML-N Nawaz Shariff was targeted to be killed by LeJ outfit or Sipah-e-Sahaba , also make no mistake that largest Shia Population lives no where else but PUNJAB. Problem here is that two bombs blasts happened in Karachi both ruled by Govt PPP, MQM and parts of ANP, JI etc. MQM and PPP are the responsible for some so-called ShiaGenocide.

Pakistan is a mixed nation, and by doing this ShiaGenocide drama they are not making any friends, sorry.

you know why people claim army doing this ARMY ONLY SUPPORTED Organization against MQM which was destroying pakistan Then after taliban they supported Freedomfighters that wanted Indian Occupied kashmir to be free and that is that Gen Zia and all others now you have foreign powers taking advantage of the same fact which army was doing to them Look at TTp instead of fighting real enemy they are fighting muslims and naive people become victim of propaganda that army is doing this army is doing that You know how many diffrent sects serve in the army at high Ranks, and YOu think army be stupid to cause this sectarian violence itself which will divide the army and when a war comes it will be like the iraqi generals which will refuse to fight against their enemy and be bought off SO in that Sense it is wrong to blame the army and agencies they are under manned do you know dia,CIA,FBI,MI,navyintel of us have more manpower then the whole armed forces of pakistan combined they dont want Gawader to be run by China and they need an operating base to fight against IRan what is going on in pakistan is the beginning of syria try to divide pakistan this way they get the pakistan nuclear assessts and strat wroking on iran Got my drift

now army should isssue a statement by saying foreign powers are invovled in their country behind this and if Pakistan Plunges into syria situation they would have nothing else to do but use nuclear force on India and Israel and you will see every thing returning by to normal
Just like how bush said either ur with us or against us

Firstly about the incident: I have heard ARY, PTV & Geo TV reports. By all accounts it was a sectarian attack. Abbas Town a Shia ghetto in Gulshen Iqbal area but there are Sunnis living there as well. It appears that target was the Shia community and majority of the people killed and injured are also Shia. It is therefore logical to assume that perpetrators were probably sectarian parties such as LEJ & SSP.

I have said it before and repeat that such incidents will occur again & again because of likes of Rana Sana ullah, who is negotiating seat adjustment for PMNL-N and Munawwar Hassan of JI who has not uttered one word against this most heinous of the crime. This is the tragedy of Pakistan.

One poster states that Shia are responsible for killing themselves!!!. What does this imply? Sir, do you mean to say “let Shias kill each other, good riddance to the scum?

These people were not chanting abuses against any maslak; they were of Shias or Sunni faith simply thru accident of birth. All people killed were human beings, has the bigotry poison blinded us so much that we argue whether Zardari., Qaim Ali Shah is Shia or not!, but can’t say a word of condemnation against the people who planted the bomb?

For all practical purposes, Pakistan that I knew and call my home is no more. It is a hell hole where people don’t even have the common sense to realize that taking of an innocent life is the gravest sin possible under any law. Also ethnic cleansing, sectarian killing, killing on account of difference in language etc., is a crime against humanity and should be condemned unreservedly without any ifs or buts. Here people shrug off death of nearly a hundred Pakistani nationals as if it was of no consequence.

But then I am a liberal who cares what I think? Let Pakistanis be killed, there are too many anyway and more are being born every minute.

Firstly about the incident: I have heard ARY, PTV & Geo TV reports. By all accounts it was a sectarian attack. Abbas Town a Shia ghetto in Gulshen Iqbal area but there are Sunnis living there as well. It appears that target was the Shia community and majority of the people killed an injured are also Shia. It is therefore logical to assume that perpetrators were probably sectarian parties such as LEJ & SSP.

I have said it before and repeat that such incidents will occur again & again because of likes of Rana Sana ullah, who is negotiating seat adjustment for PMNL-N and Munawwar Hassan of JI who has not uttered one word against this most heinous of the crime. This is the tragedy of Pakistan.

One poster states that Shia are responsible for killing themselves!!!. What does this imply? Sir, do you mean to say “let Shias kill each other, good riddance to the scum?

These people were not chanting abuses against any maslak; they were of Shias or Sunni faith simply thru accident of birth. All people killed were human beings, has the bigotry poison blinded us so much that we argue whether Zardari., Qaim Ali Shah is Shia or not!, but can’t say a word of condemnation against the people who planted the bomb?

For all practical purposes, Pakistan that I knew and call my home is no more. It is a hell hole where people don’t even have the common sense to realize that taking of an innocent life is the gravest sin possible under any law. Also ethnic cleansing, sectarian killing, killing on account of difference in language etc., is a crime against humanity and should be condemned unreservedly without any ifs or buts. Here people shrug off death of nearly a hundred Pakistani nationals as if it was of no consequence.

But then I am a liberal who cares what I think? Let Pakistanis be killed, there are too many anyway and more are being born every minute.

when sunnis and shias are getting killed alike, its not appropriate for shias to scream shia genocide, it is defaming pakistan, their own country, where are shias to sympathise us sunnis when we get bombed by drones we dont claim sunni genocide by shia zardari making secret deals with americans on drone attacks? or killed from other terrorists, many sunni ulemas have died, and no body is being sympathetic to terrorism

but these were not present during musharraf era who had kept the security tight and then only sunnis were getting killed and not shias

the point is shia have the least right to claim shia genocide when their own president and chief minister are failing to protect the city of karachi and balochistan and northern areas and these guys are making politics out of those dead bodies

karachi sees tens of deaths every day and shia or suni doesnt come into the question, terrorists are looking for easy targets whether shia or sunni and this time shias are a target

let zardari the shia guy or qaim ali shah resign for they were unable to protect their shia brothers? i dont seem it occuring too

@niaz Sir... some posters say Pak army is responsible and you ignored it?

going by your logic... is it army killing them self.... when army is being attacked?

Allah ki lanat on the (adult) perpetrators and master minds of every single terror attack in Pakistan ever,... incl. this one.

May their protector and facilitators and agenda proponents may rot in deepest hell.

At the same time, we shall be careful... while pointing fingers, because it may lead to a more killings.... and for sure non of us know any thing for certain.
May god forbid, if our comments lead to inciting people to blood shed than we are responsible too.

This is Pakistan, gheeto of Pakistanis...Since last five years.... many mosques have been attacked, many bazars have been targeted and many security carvans were attacked. I'm sure non of those was organised by the dead it self.

The tool of killed Pakistanis in last 5 years stand more than 50K and state have cared less....
I really hope this govt. is pressured by the fellow Shia people and they woke up from sleep, and hire some competent people in interior ministry and starting point shall be Rehman Malik.

If there is any evidence against any person... it shall be made public and person be trialled in public.

Last edited by a moderator:
549239_617566891590655_1834346851_n.jpg

563295_617565268257484_227293504_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom