What's new

Fortune Global 500: The World's Largest Companies By Revenues In 2013

Thanks for showing off that inferior impulse control that you guys are stereotyped for.

I love it when people justify stereotypes with their comments. :omghaha: It seems that you really are annoyed by the fact that Americans would rather support a Korean over a wannabe, suck-up, servant-like Indian "American".

Indian servant, you are boring me. Go find someone else to attend to.

That is a gleeful admission of your true subservient mind. You are happy that US would chose you over India. You are so naive and dumb unlike most 'koreans'.

That is a gleeful admission of your true subservient mind. You are happy that US would chose you over India. You are so naive and dumb unlike most 'koreans'.

Actually, I only referenced Americans because your Indian brother is so obsessed trying to be one!

I am far more pro-China, which would lead to me being anti-American.

Thanks for showing off that inferior impulse control that you guys are stereotyped for.

I love it when people justify stereotypes with their comments. :omghaha: It seems that you really are annoyed by the fact that Americans would rather support a Korean over a wannabe, suck-up, servant-like Indian "American".

Indian servant, you are boring me. Go find someone else to attend to.

what , you did not like a taste of your own medicine?:lol:

Actually, I only referenced Americans because your Indian brother is so obsessed trying to be one!

I am far more pro-China, which would lead to me being anti-American.

That is unlike a Korean given present S Korea China relations

That is unlike a Korean given present S Korea China relations

There are 50 million people in S Korea.... It's hilarious that you are trying to make a prediction as to what literally every single one of us thinks.

Anyway, I don't care... thanks

Götterdämmerung;4664671 said:
I was referring to JayAtl.

You clicked on the response button to JayAtl and you said, "Yesterday, this guy was calling me a Nazi, then a commi stooge without realising the contradiction. Today he is laughing at the victims of fascism. He is not only stupid but also sick in mind."

I guess it was a mistake! Sorry!

Anyway, I agree, he is painfully stupid.

You clicked on the response button to JayAtl and you said, "Yesterday, this guy was calling me a Nazi, then a commi stooge without realising the contradiction. Today he is laughing at the victims of fascism. He is not only stupid but also sick in mind."

I guess it was a mistake! Sorry!

Anyway, I agree, he is painfully stupid.

This guy means the person who wrote that post, JayAtl.

No problems, just a misunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom