What's new

Former ISI chief: Hiding Osama a victory

That is making the most of a bad situation. ISI is definitely over-blown; and for its apologists it is imperative to twist things to make it seem as though ISI is doing a good job.

That is making the most of a bad situation. ISI is definitely over-blown; and for its apologists it is imperative to twist things to make it seem as though ISI is doing a good job.

hello false flagger :D

[video]http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4431763.cms[/video]

Former ISI chief Hamid Gul speaking to TIMES NOW defends ISI, congratulates Pakistan on shielding the most wanted terrorist.

As I said in another thread, please don't insult your intelligence by quoting Hameeda bulbul.

Will you start quoting Hafiz Saeed tomorrow?

or

Day after tomorrow you will start quoting Kassab the butcher.

Why Indians love to lap up Islamist $hit? I do not know.

Very much congratz from my sides as well . To Army , our Political leaders and to every one else .

That they became the part of universal lies. May they be showered with the Green money from American and Saudis. May they alway keep their mouths shut so that they can get more dollar.

Pathatic ,blood sucking leeches .

This Mr Hamid gull is an idiot ,and American pet dog which they use all the time.

[video]http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4431763.cms[/video]

Former ISI chief Hamid Gul speaking to TIMES NOW defends ISI, congratulates Pakistan on shielding the most wanted terrorist.

This guy is an ***. What an embarrassment to us but what can we expect when our mullah soldiers rulers have destroyed our country, these low lifes are badly educated but think they know it all, the worst bullshitters you will ever find. We are a laughing stock and now the army meekly says we are a failed state. Go hang yourselves.

This guy is an ***. What an embarrassment to us but what can we expect when our mullah soldiers rulers have destroyed our country, these low lifes are badly educated but think they know it all, the worst bullshitters you will ever find. We are a laughing stock and now the army meekly says we are a failed state. Go hang yourselves.

lol this joker 1ce was isi chief? cant b live :woot:

lol 1 by 1 these jokers are admitting that they are born jokers, just to entertain the world. sigh n pity.

You are right. Hamid Miyan is a rank embarassment. Don't take him seriously, I don't. Pakistan can survive clowns like him.

On a serious note: the Commission report (that was leaked) ought to be taken seriously. It can form the basis of the process of "spring-cleaning" the system and bringing about a real turn-around.

lol 1 by 1 these jokers are admitting that they are born jokers, just to entertain the world. sigh n pity.

As I said in another thread, please don't insult your intelligence by quoting Hameeda bulbul.

Will you start quoting Hafiz Saeed tomorrow?

Intelligence Chief is a bulbul. ?

Is it a pre-requisite qualification for the intelligence organisation ?

Lots comments pouring in like he is a puppet, joker, american dog etc....Well we all know its true.

Prayers and peace and best of luck to present and future bul-buls.

Back
Top Bottom