What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact is your country was only to eager to help these traitors.

Now that you have made your bed, I hope you are enjoying sleeping in it ?

How do you like BD now ? and how does BD like India now as Indian BSF kills BD citizens everyday ?

Pakistanis are just enjoying this movie.:pop:

i know its weak that always suffers

USA is doing same thing 2 ur country as well

The fact is your country was only to eager to help these traitors.

Now that you have made your bed, I hope you are enjoying sleeping in it ?

How do you like BD now ? and how does BD like India now as Indian BSF kills BD citizens everyday ?

Pakistanis are just enjoying this movie.:pop:

But we do like how we are not infected by your terrorism and getting victim of drones, and trust me no one enjoys looking at it though since we are humane. All we can feel is pity for you sad people full of ego. You know what they say, Karma is a *****.

Many of you call yourself muslim but you are wrong because you are iqnorant and supporting criminals no matter which country you are from. You should do Tauba and do take shahada again. What Pakistanis did in bangladesh is not only inhumane but also against islam, be it against hindus or muslims or others.

to danger main kon hota tha firing karne wala ya uthane wala.i think firing karne wala jada danger main hota tha coz he was exposed to enemy fire while firing and punjabi was safe in cover of the trench.

neechy waly ko nazer nhi ata tha wo ziada danger main tha :woot:

Many of you call yourself muslim but you are wrong because you are iqnorant and supporting criminals no matter which country you are from. You should do Tauba and do take shahada again. What Pakistanis did in bangladesh is not only inhumane but also against islam, be it against hindus or muslims or others.

Understanding this is beyond some of their abilities, give up.

i know its weak that always suffers

USA is doing same thing 2 ur country as well

USA is planning to BUG OUT of Afghanistan in 2014.

USA has killed many TTP leaders for us. Thank you USA.

and we don't care what happen to BD what is BD and muslims :lol: we are group of atheists :devil:

look 71 me galti dono taraf ki thi but ye koi deny nahi kar sakta

k bohot masoomo k bhi jane gaye thi

Reactions: HRK
so do secularists in BD need shahada also???

look 71 me galti dono taraf ki thi but ye koi deny nahi kar sakta

k bohot masoomo k bhi jane gaye thi

ab 71 ke 41 saal baad hum kya kary bhi BD humari jaan chory or 71 se bahir nikly its 2012 more then half of pakistani papulation don't know BD was our part where is BD even me i don't know names of 5 cities in BD bus ker do ab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom