What's new

Forget past, look forward: Khar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imran bhai chhoro ye sab aur Naswar corner pe aajao...

posters on this forum, if this has to do with another west bashing thread/America's war overseas, lemme assure you canada/canadienne do not support a militaristic approach and rather wants a peaceful southasia and we believe thats only possible through diplomatic exchanges. We have signifcant community from all three countries in south asia and dont favor any, so i please request posters to no bring canada or canadienne into this.

merci

Don't worry, This thread has nothing to do with west

Imran Bhaiiiii!!! Bas to karooo mere yaarrr....

Lol Indians stop being Party poopers. I am quite enjoying this side of Imran Khan, probably the only thread where we Indians dont get bashed.

I lik ehtis Imran Khan more than the politician :rofl:

This thread

5149.gif

Lol Indians stop being Party poopers. I am quite enjoying this side of Imran Khan, probably the only thread where we Indians dont get bashed.

I lik ehtis Imran Khan more than the politician :rofl:

chalo shuker hai kisi ko to maza aya ja saaly ayashi ker mery name per :rofl:

WTF is going on here.... Idiots all round... Why not keep disagreement within the boundaries of reason.

Bringing it back to the issue under discussion a apology is necessary to lay this to rest. The BD war of liberation is a war of liberation from a jingoistic BD perspective. However in reality it was a civil war. Excesses were commited and as the inheritor of the union, Pakistan will always be held responsible. Apologising is the right thing to do. What Pakistan would be apologising for was the indescriminate killing and the liquidation of the intelligentsia. It should not apologise for trying to maintain the union as the state has the right to maintain its integrity.

From BD side it would not be unreasonable to indicate regret for some of the excesses commited post liberation.

The only winner in 1971 was India ..... Muslims on both side lost.

Apology will not lead to prosecution but it will lay to rest a very ugly episode in our shared history.

I for one is more interested in what actually matters. The combined gold reserves of Pakistan in 1971 is yet to be divided between east and west. This needs to be done it has more practical benefit for us.

Goodwill can not be quantified but an apology from Pakistan without getting hung up on numbers etc would do wonders for BD-PAK relationship. In absence of it there will be no deterioration in the current state of relationship as strategically, economically, culturally, diplomatically we do not really need one another. But in the long run disinterested detachment prevent us from coordinating and checking Indian hedgemony and we will both loose again for this.

Abbey tune phir India ko is topic mein kahan se ghusa diya saale...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom