What's new

Foreign Minister: A little Blunt and Hard-mouthed

@Abu Zolfiqar
cant say much but, the lack of dominance of Gov over Army and other intelligence services have made a menace in Neighboring country.

today he was saying that"indian pm have agreed that india will not take any step to destablize pak".i think manmohan singh is waiting 4 another bash in parl house
haha I know ! ..

@ajpirzada and all

what i am saying is there is too much forward pushing from FM side. In India, in my view ... it has been a little too soon and little blunt from Pak FM to underline the sidepoints of the meet as the main focus.

I'll give an example, yestarday at SAARC meet, It's said that gereral talk went on. But, FM went ahead and said all issues inc. Kashmir have been discussed. Now in India, the major opinion is of not setting foot ahead until 26/11 perpetrators have been brought to justice. Pak gov is aware of this stand. so, after soo many freezy moments, both sides met. I think he should not have said things as it's going to go against the Indian Gov (UPA).

this is like something i was talking abt:

DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Pakistan, India still have much to do on ties

India broke off those talks after the Mumbai attack and is reluctant to rush a resumption until Pakistan acts against the planners of that carnage. Pakistan says it is taking action against seven militant suspects on trial in prison.

“Militant struggle will not end”

Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi said in Bhutan the present round of talks was unconditional and all issues were on the table.

But Rizvi said Qureshi was giving the wrong impression in suggesting India had agreed to resume the full, suspended talks.

“The dialogue that got suspended is not going to be revived. India has made that very clear,” he said, adding that means the two sides will have to agree on a common agenda for new talks

India's main opposition party, the Hindu nationalist Bharatiya Janata Party, criticised the government for caving in to US pressure and not being tough enough on Pakistan.

the forward pushing and little blunt statement.. which reverse the steps taken by Indian government to follow joint-talks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom