What's new

Foreign Funds Fuel Khalistan Cause

Kkalistan moment got a catchy theme too 'Sada Haq, Aithy Rakh'. Seriously though India has treated them badly, if a new awareness in Sikh youth means they get their rights I'm all for it.

Well, Khalistan TV seems to be on air exposing some stuff.

TERRORIST INDIAN GOVERNMENT PLEASE CHECK THIS MESSAGE.mp4 - YouTube

I just liked this video because this BS propaganda is so damn hilarious Thanks man made my day ! :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha:

xD Those foreign rats are getting more and more desperate. Good job in tracking down the money :tup:

khalistan is dead. Absolutely no one cares about this nonsense, except of a handful of old idiots holding a free khalistan :-)omghaha:) sign up in Amritsar.....

Last edited by a moderator:
lol!! people from other side of loc are so damn! curious about khalistan....but sory it will break ur hearts and may take away ur sleep.........there is no khalistan in punjab now i live in punjab and u know what here we live peacefully.....now now one is religiously cautious...though i agree that 1984 was a bad move for GOI(i also regret it though i'm not sikh) but now in punjab people wan't to progress and i hav more sikh friends than of my own religion.....every one has forgotten and want to move on....but u can keep dreaming that khalistan will come back...but the bitter truth is they aren't goin to repeat agian...:wave:

Kkalistan moment got a catchy theme too 'Sada Haq, Aithy Rakh'. Seriously though India has treated them badly, if a new awareness in Sikh youth means they get their rights I'm all for it.

Sikhs should work with the Tamil / Kashmiri diaspora as they all share a similar goal and "dream" and Sikhs should be eternally be grateful to the Tamils for eliminating the terrorist, Rajiv Gandhi ( aka Rajiv Feroz Khan) the perpetrator of Sikh genocide

According to my relatives who have contacts in the other Punjab - this is highly popular there.

Last edited by a moderator:
what EVERYONE needs to realise is that where ever there is a secessionist movement london, us and canada (anglo nations) will play host to them.

so this can hurt everyone, indian or pakistani, or sri lankan, therefore you should be cautious in promoting this.

^ YouTube is as good as it's gonna get. Say it in India and you'll most definitely get lynched. However there are still small groups in Punjab, whom idolise bhindranwale.

India need to start getting to the roots of these issues and punish those who are responsible - Bhindranwale was not created by Sikhs - Indira thrusted him on Sikhs for her own agenda - One you have thrusted someone as a leader, there will always be small groups supporting him whatever may be the situation. So Indira should be held responsible for Bhindranwale first and foremost.

Sikhs should work with the Tamil / Kashmiri diaspora as they all share a similar goal and "dream" and Sikhs should be eternally be grateful to the Tamils for eliminating the terrorist, Rajiv Gandhi ( aka Rajiv Feroz Khan) the perpetrator of Sikh genocide

gotti....gotti.....

Back
Top Bottom