What's new

Forces Capture Taliban Commander

By Killing Civilians, Women even children's. Well done. I hope you will lose one of your family member in bomb blast and i then will ask from you the same question is he terrorist or freedom fighter.
:pakistan:

take ur badva back please. only a kafir can really mean something like that.

i dont suport taliban or suicide bombing. all suicide bombers can go to hell. if american agency or american media say that they have caught i talib i wont simply buy it. what its the definition of a talib? and who is really a talib?

only a question if a group of people do not suport suicide bombings and where more liberal. did not harm the local population. But they did fight against american insurgency. would all of u still say that kill that F^^^group? my point is we dont know who is been caught. most people belive what the media want them to belive.

and agian take ur badva back :angry:

i dont suport taliban or suicide bombing. all suicide bombers can go to hell. if american agency or american media say that they have caught i talib i wont simply buy it. what its the definition of a talib? and who is really a talib?

You are treating people like fools, as if we know nothing. They are killing poeple in large numbers, we see it everyday, this has got nothing to do with media, we are helplessly watching it ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom