What's new

First We'll Take Tehran, Then We'll Take Istanbul

People should remember that those who cried in the 60s of Cigarette's bad effects on health were also labelled "conspiracy theorists":enjoy:

But I do not think Israel intends to "take istanbul". I disagree with this part of the assessment.

Those who cried in the 60s of Cigarette's bad effects on health were also labelled "conspiracy theorists" and thats why you are not a conspiracy theorist?:)

The assertion of expect for Iran everyone in the ME is an Israeli proxy is just a Russian/Shia bullcrap.

I dont believe Israel even does want to take Tehran down. They need each other.

Their nuclear and biological weapons program is advanced enough to decimate entire Middle East including Turkey.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-forum/165385-research-paper-israels-nuclear-weapons.html

Iran also has chemical and biological weapons and are working on nukes which they might already have or will have in short future. Israel is small land with no strategic depth. Iran and Turkey are huge on the other hand with a large population between themselves.

Iran also has chemical and biological weapons and are working on nukes which they might already have or will have in short future. Israel is small land with no strategic depth. Iran and Turkey are huge on the other hand with a large population between themselves.

Thanks, I hope Iran and Turkey can obtain Nukes for themselves (for turkey, own nuke, not under NATO sharing agreement). Only Iran and Turkey (and probably Egypt) has the capability to rival Israel.

Well, most Jews today are white descendants of Eastern European folk and therefore not Semitic.

But they speak Semitic language to disguise themselves. And descendants of those Real Jews continued to live throughout the history. They keep their Records. They know better who is who.

Thanks, I hope Iran and Turkey can obtain Nukes for themselves (for turkey, own nuke, not under NATO sharing agreement). Only Iran and Turkey (and probably Egypt) has the capability to rival Israel.

I dont want Turkey to obtain nukes in the short and middle run,it ruins the economy.

The story of Israel nuking somewhere is not going to happen,dont worry your cool heads.:)

I dont want Turkey to obtain nukes in the short and middle run,it ruins the economy.

The story of Israel nuking somewhere is not going to happen,dont worry your cool heads.:)

Nukes were contemplated in 1973 war according to US sources. What makes you think Israel will hesitate to use nukes?

Nukes were contemplated in 1973 war according to US sources. What makes you think Israel will hesitate to use nukes?

If Israel do that there will be no israel in the world . israel is a tiny country with tiny population . so to wipe out this bloody country is not difficult compare to Iran or Turkey who has huge land much as well as population

They cant even engage wars with Iran or Turkey,let alone using nukes. What are they waiting for?Iran is enriching its uranium. They have to deal with this problem by the doctrine of silence.

If any nation in the world Use its nuclear weapons against any other nation, even if it is Israel, Then it will directly starts world war. Using nuclear weapon is a damn dangerous doctrine in any case of war, I guess Israel knows that well, Without nuclear bomb Israels strategic position don't allow it to go on single handedly against Iran, Turkey or GCC. same logic is applied for Turkey and iran too, that they wouldn't are ready enough to go for Israel's showdown, Israel is a harping kind of nation and i don't think that they would really go for full wage war against iran. So I guess iran is unstopable and will succed to create its nukes. And Turkey isn't a small piece of pie which can be swallowed easily.

I find members laughing off Isreal...forget about Iran and turkey, Even USA should be careful of Israel.

I find members laughing off Isreal...forget about Iran and turkey, Even USA should be careful of Israel.
Wow! Is it Israel really that stronger? Or may be few indians are expecting too much from Israel ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom