What's new

First Kamra Made JF17 to Fly on 23rd Nov...

What slows down the production rate of the PAC ? Initially it was suggested that PAC would produce 20 JF-17s a year. Even that is not enough to satisfy the requirements of the PAF. We have to keep in mind that within 2-3 year it is going to be a bit too old when compared with advanced fighters of the west.

bcz pac first to produce jf17s

i think pac and cac can produce about 15+20=35 /year

Great achievement and great pics!!

One humble request for future presentations: Please have the PM or President etc stand on either side of the fighter. Our honourable PM stood right in front of the nose (it seemed that way) which ruined the front pics.

I have yet to see a clear picture from the front.

Congratulations Brothers...

Great development indeed... Hope to see much more capable aircraft developed by Pakistani engineers in future...

PAF2.jpg
[/url][/IMG]

Yes Praise to be God and God willing we will come up with something amazing , but may need your help and support too:P

Maybe this one.....

View attachment f5c49ae35e71ed628ce3f1346fa4aeb6.jpg

Last edited:
Yes Praise to be God and God willing we will come up with something amazing , but may need your help and support too:P

Bro, If Pakistan developed/produced something about defence and technology, It means Turkey is going to benefit from it too... If Turkey developed/produced something about same area, It means that Pakistan is also going to benefit from it... so Whenever I saw something developed/produced by Pakistani engineers, I am happy as If my country has developed it... Turkey has a defence program to develop a jet trainer craft... Who knows We may cooperate to develop a jet fighter craft to train our young pilots... :)

BTW, This one looks really great..
View attachment f5c49ae35e71ed628ce3f1346fa4aeb6.jpg

Bro, If Pakistan developed/produced something about defence and technology, It means Turkey is going to benefit from it too... If Turkey developed/produced something about same area, It means that Pakistan is also going to benefit from it... so Whenever I saw something developed/produced by Pakistani engineers, I am happy as If my country has developed it... Turkey has a defence program to develop a jet trainer craft... Who knows We may cooperate to develop a jet fighter craft to train our young pilots... :)

Same here brother !:smitten:

I Believe if we get together and build something , that would be Mind bending:smokin:

@ Cabatli.

yes that one with Twin tails looks so cool .

Here is one more design with Conformal fuel tanks.

20071219_533aa9dc511ca4e0b09d4rZdPUlNZb5F.jpg
[/IMG]

20071219_a70c5193cd9e15a131bceRJdzo8VWC6e.jpg
[/IMG]

I spent time living/working in Turkiye.

You just learn by trial and error. I took courses, spoke a lot with locals and had a Turkish girlfriend, which came in handy.

Not an easy language to learn though; though if you speak Urdu then you would have some advantage with the vocabulary

loveliest human beings in the world -- the Turks.

Last edited:
some one told (a politician) yesterday that another aircraft is being under development which is better then f-16. Any idea what he was talking abuot?

well if you are right in saying that it was said by a politician then beleive me it would be nothing but a political BS....
and if there is actually such a programme then that politician was a BS to talk about it in media..:hitwall:

regards!

Back
Top Bottom