What's new

First dinosaur fossils found in Saudi Arabia

@Imran Khan has been under too big influence by the Yemeni community in Jeddah and he started to chew qat in all secrecy and now he looks like this.

This explains why he is so energetic traveling all across KSA and taking photos of everything, LOL.

:rofl:

Of course just a joke dear.
in fact there is shortage of kaat as you guys ship already hundreds of thousands Yemenis from jeddah now a day many call centers and other works which run by them on saudis name shut down . ohhhh old days of saddiqi - kaat and smoking bango:p::p::p::p:

l:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Good stuff you guys have over there in Jeddah:drag:, Stop smoking it:rofl:
be happy no matter how jawazzat try to deport :partay::partay::partay::partay:

This explains why he is so energetic traveling all across KSA and taking photos of everything, LOL.

:rofl:

Of course just a joke dear.
here you go new year travel from tabuk early morning :partay:

1527108_1389154004674910_1854522400_n.jpg

1493192_1389154048008239_73817011_n.jpg

Last edited:
@Imran Khan. This fossils are a new conspiracy by the Darwinists. Probably by Dawkins.

The Fiend!!

the frozen heights of Hijaz Mountains was the source of the water, the water come down from the Hijaz Mountains and make it way to Najd and end up in Kuwait. if my memory serves me it dried out some 5000 years ago.

Mate please can you tell me your current age (5000 years old memory :cheesy:) It is just a joke :omghaha::cheers:

brontosaurus need a lot of vegetation to survive....excellent find

Most of the Arabian Peninsula (especially) and Middle East/Arab world looked like the tropical areas of today's Hijaz, southern provinces of KSA, large parts of Yemen and Oman or the rain forests of nearby Ethiopia.

Areas like those below in KSA:

Asir region South Saudi Arabia KSA
by Life-Style, on Flickr

أنورت سودة عسير بطلعتك
by Thamer Al-Thumairy, on Flickr

مرتفعات عسير 2010
by alkodair, on Flickr

جبال عسير
by Khalid Yousef, on Flickr

6512019711_3cedafa66c_b.jpg

Does not take a genius to figure that out.;)

Mate please can you tell me your current age (5000 years old memory :cheesy:) It is just a joke :omghaha::cheers:

Good one 7abibi. You made me spill my coffee.:omghaha:

whm8n6.gif

Most of the Arabian Peninsula (especially) and Middle East/Arab world looked like the tropical areas of today's Hijaz, southern provinces of KSA, large parts of Yemen and Oman or the rain forests of nearby Ethiopia.

Areas like those below in KSA:

Asir region South Saudi Arabia KSA
by Life-Style, on Flickr

أنورت سودة عسير بطلعتك
by Thamer Al-Thumairy, on Flickr

مرتفعات عسير 2010
by alkodair, on Flickr

جبال عسير
by Khalid Yousef, on Flickr

6512019711_3cedafa66c_b.jpg

Does not take a genius to figure that out.;)

Good one 7abibi. You made me spill my coffee.:omghaha:

damn jeddah i am going to south now :undecided:

damn jeddah i am going to south now :undecided:

You should visit all the southern provinces dear and while you are at it go all the way to Yemen as a blind passenger.:lol:

But you should not have mentioned كبسة while there are Saudi Arabians around. I am far away from home and the local food is horrible so I am only eating at Arab and Pakistani places here in Copenhagen. Alhamdulillah there are many of those.

But if I were in Londonistan or Paris there would be a much bigger possibilities to chose from.

:lol:

You should visit all the southern provinces dear and while you are at it go all the way to Yemen as a blind passenger.:lol:

But you should not have mentioned كبسة while there are Saudi Arabians around. I am far away from home and the local food is horrible so I am only eating at Arab and Pakistani places here in Copenhagen. Alhamdulillah there are many of those.

But if I were in Londonistan or Paris there would be a much bigger possibilities to chose from.

:lol:

thats your bad luck i feel in saudi and pakistan even UAE OMAN BAHRAIN as home and happy with 100s of dishes :partay: trust me is didn't eat kabsa 3 days i feel i am missing something:rolleyes:.

thats your bad luck i feel in saudi and pakistan even UAE OMAN BAHRAIN as home and happy with 100s of dishes :partay: trust me is didn't eat kabsa 3 days i feel i am missing something:rolleyes:.

:lol:;)

If it was not for all the Arab restaurants and shops here I would literary be starving. I am obviously overreacting a bit because it is not that bad but there is nothing like Arab/Middle Eastern cuisine.

I might add the South Asian eating places here too. They help A LOT too. The Thai ones as well.

I have not eaten some of the local dishes for months…..:tsk:

But I found an Arab shop that has a lot of goods from KSA so that's not bad at all. They even have Maghadi dates straight from Madinah which I am eating right now. :dance3:

:lol:;)

If it was not for all the Arab restaurants and shops here I would literary be starving. I am obviously overreacting a bit because it is not that bad but there is nothing like Arab/Middle Eastern cuisine.

I might add the South Asian eating places here too. They help A LOT too. The Thai ones as well.

I have not eaten some of the local dishes for months…..:tsk:

But I found an Arab shop that has a lot of goods from KSA so that's not bad at all. They even have Maghadi dates straight from Madinah which I am eating right now. :dance3:
let me book first flight to madinah morning :partay:

Back
Top Bottom