What's new

Fire in two naval ships in South Mumbai

I went back home village these days, too busy to visit PDF, by the way, what's the reason? Does Russia weapons still reliable?

so wats the situation? are both submarines safe or both completely destroyed? and wat about the 18 people who were onboard

so wats the situation? are both submarines safe or both completely destroyed? and wat about the 18 people who were onboard

INS Sindhurakshak suffered significant damages. Although the chances of it being put in service seem bleak still the Navy is hopeful. Sadly no news yet on the 18 sailors. The other submarine INS Sindhughosh did caught fire but it was prevented from spreading due to timely action by the Navy. No significant damages reported.

I believe Sindhurakshak is gone & 2nd sub has taken bit of fire though on exterior areas, while 2 frigates & 1 tanker also took some burns.

The Indian Navy chief explicitly stated this was NOT sabotage. I don't know what tv you're talking about but I've been watching TIMES NOW and NDTV and haven't seen any of these war cries or accusations of Pakistani involvement. This was a tragic accident. How does anyone suggest Pakistan got access to one of the most heavily guarded sites in India?

Here man, the Indian Navy chief seems to have changed his mind.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/271458-veteran-submariners-suspect-sabotage-angle.html

Lol. Pathetic.

Here man, the Indian Navy chief seems to have changed his mind.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/central-south-asia/271458-veteran-submariners-suspect-sabotage-angle.html

Lol. Pathetic.

Don't sprout BS . Where did Nave chief said anything ??

Veterans are asking to include sabotage angle also in the investigation .

Nothing else .

Their suggestion that the just-ordered naval board of inquiry (BoI) — chaired by a senior officer from the submarine wing — should thoroughly probe the sabotage angle stems from the fact that warheads of the torpedoes and missiles have several layers of security featuresbuilt in to avoid inadvertent blasts aboard the vessel.

Back
Top Bottom