What's new

Finanance Minister Muhith rules out Chinese funding

Seems like entire AL is sold out to India. BD must keep Chinese happy in every possible manner to counter the aggression of hegemonistic India. A very bad move indeed!! :smart:

A sensible troll indeed

Its too late for any new proposal. BD should go on with its own funding unless there will be a lot of wastage..

And why not... in some point in time we should take care of ourselves and Padma may be the begining.

Muhith and AL want the Chinese fund. But want also their cut in the deal. Chinese do not want to pay any. This is why Muhith is not willing to accept Chinese funding.

Minister Obaidul Quader remains as honest as possible and he wants to start the construction. His statement shows his willingness to grant the Chinese the opportunity to fund and build.

By the way, all these internal tangling have caused bickering among the AL leadership. Not related to Padma, Ashraful may resign or will be forced to resign from the post of party Secretary General.

Most of the Bangladeshi do not favor any political party and most of the Bangladeshi do support china :D:tup:

Dear me, now what will be the new political consensus of Bangladeshi citizens....."China's President is our President"?

P.S. I thanked your post, now you thank mine :D

A sensible troll indeed

Thanks!! You see I am the most misunderstood BD supporter. :D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa :omghaha: i wish you people really thought that way :thinktank:

He is wrong....we are not allies, we are brothers. :tup:

Muhith and AL want the Chinese fund. But want also their cut in the deal. Chinese do not want to pay any. This is why Muhith is not willing to accept Chinese funding.

Minister Obaidul Quader remains as honest as possible and he wants to start the construction. His statement shows his willingness to grant the Chinese the opportunity to fund and build.

By the way, all these internal tangling have caused bickering among the AL leadership. Not related to Padma, Ashraful may resign or will be forced to resign from the post of party Secretary General.

Its unrealistic for this govt to assess a new proposal right at this moment. Tender already floated and it should go on like this.. Keeping on changing gear will not get you anywhere. Just stick to the plan and execute. 3 billion dollar is not heck of a deal for a country like BD which post more than 2 billion dollar current account surplus every year.

But Abul must be hanged....:)

This mal should come out of the wet dream of building padma bridge. They have done enough destruction already. Why can't they stop this drama?

70gk.jpg

on a serious note, padma bridge should be build with the cheapest foreign loans available and if the next BNP gov (if elections are ever held) can persuade WB by trying Abul and the other big fishes then its all better. Experts have already talked about the drawbacks of building this bridge by local funding.

He is waiting for the broke Brahmin funding

Well chanakyans won't be able to fund even their awamil low life slaves know that. But I am rather worried about this rise in russian nose-poking. May be chanakyans decided to accomodate Russians in BD to counter US & chinese influence since they know they alone can't control BD. Russia won't mind backing India in BD as they always have done.

Its too late for any new proposal. BD should go on with its own funding unless there will be a lot of wastage..

And why not... in some point in time we should take care of ourselves and Padma may be the begining.

All this talk about own funding won't change the fact that awami loons destroyed an affordable means of funding the padma bridge. How about we wait till the next gov get back the WB on the table by trying the awami low lives involved in the corruption scam?:rolleyes:

All this talk about own funding won't change the fact that awami loons destroyed an affordable means of funding the padma bridge. How about we wait till the next gov get back the WB on the table by trying the awami low lives involved in the corruption scam?:rolleyes:

WB not coming back seeing Tarique Zia taking a big part in next govt. BNP is equally corrupt.

So own funding is the way to go for now. Forget WB

WB not coming back seeing Tarique Zia taking a big part in next govt. BNP is equally corrupt.

So own funding is the way to go for now. Forget WB

Tarique zia's corruptions is yet to be proved in court even an awami one. And all his alleged corruption won't be one hundred of the share market scam forget all the other major ones. Besides its not about BNP corruption here. Why won't WB come back if awami big fishes in padma bridge scam are tried as per WB demands? Why the big hurry in building a bridge with own funding which many experts termed whould economically not feasible? Why should the country suffer economically for awami corruption and mistakes. None of this qestions involve BNP corruption which besides would be a drop in the ocean of awami already apparent & proved corruption scams.

Tarique zia's corruptions is yet to be proved in court even an awami one. And all his alleged corruption won't be one hundred of the share market scam forget all the other major ones. Besides its not about BNP corruption here. Why won't WB come back if awami big fishes in padma bridge scam are tried as per WB demands? Why the big hurry in building a bridge with own funding which many experts termed whould economically not feasible? Why should the country suffer economically for awami corruption and mistakes. None of this qestions involve BNP corruption which besides would be a drop in the ocean of awami already apparent & proved corruption scams.

I am not here to defend anybody. I am just being practical. If you want Padma bridge, then own funding is the cheapest after the WB. WB not coming back thats for sure even after BNP coming to power as they were perceived more corrupt.

I am not here to defend anybody. I am just being practical. If you want Padma bridge, then own funding is the cheapest after the WB. WB not coming back thats for sure even after BNP coming to power as they were perceived more corrupt.

BNP is perceived to be more corrupt even after hall mark,destiny, Share market and padma dibacle. Yes I can see how U are trying not to defend anyone. :rolleyes:

Any way many economist seem to disagree with this own funding option. In the mean time this awami drama will keep on going till these maggots are ousted.

Back
Top Bottom