What's new

Feudalism: Raheela Magsi W/O Nadir Magsi (PPP Sindh minister ) EXPOSED

So she is abusing people infront of her kids (Girl and the boy). What kind of mother and women she is.

this is feudalism

this-is-Sparta-vagos-club-28956536-347-396.jpg

Can somebody translate Sindhi here... I am unable to understand why is she doing it?.... But whatever it is it seems gross and in human....

How can we change this ... this is the question..... any suggestions

Can somebody translate Sindhi here... I am unable to understand why is she doing it?.... But whatever it is it seems gross and in human....

stop voting feudals

Maa bhen ki Gaaliyaa!

stop voting feudals

It's not restricted to feudals. Even Industrialists sophisticated "Ladies" living in large bungalows frequently abuse such, and would beat their servants.

"Hum Ameer hai" wala keera sab ka damagh kharab karta hai bhai

Maa bhen ki Gaaliyaa!

It's not restricted to feudals. Even Industrialists sophisticated "Ladies" living in large bungalows frequently abuse such, and would beat their servants.

"Hum Ameer hai" wala keera sab ka damagh kharab karta hai bhai

we need community police :azn:

in other countries the urban culture goes to rural, in pakistan the rural culture comes to urban areas

Yeh log aisey hi hain bhai ... Kids will do the same as well after being an adult .........

Ek pardaa hota hai Maa ka aur bacho kaa. I personally know serveral families, where Father would abuse their sons with mother,sister ki galiyan in front of their wives and daughters. Yet mother would not dare to utter a single abuse

But in Upper class, such things are norm I guess

we need community police :azn:

in other countries the urban culture goes to rural, in pakistan the rural culture comes to urban areas

What would community police do? Every feudal/Industrialists do such things on their private "turfs" where police usually avoid to go

It's nothing to do with culture, It's all about the mentality of "ye to hai hi keeray makouray". Let's press them further!

This kind of mentality is also prevalent in Middle east and every other week there is report of domestic violence, where arabic owner beat up their maids.

Ek pardaa hota hai Maa ka aur bacho kaa. I personally know serveral families, where Father would abuse their sons with mother,sister ki galiyan in front of their wives and daughters. Yet mother would not dare to utter a single abuse

What would community police do? Every feudal/Industrialists do such things on their private "turfs" where police usually avoid to go

why not we form a private militia, and set people like these right...like a vigilante ;)

they will handle these small issues and handle the community, isnt the name clear enough?

they will handle these small issues and handle the community, isnt the name clear enough?

What's in the name?

Community police can't do shyte in rural areas where there is hold of waderay/jageerdars/ etc etc

Has you ever seen to a noble lady to abusing in such a dirty way ..............

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom