What's new

Female polio worker killed in Bannu

allah rozi den wala hai ap sex kari jao or bachy banai jao bus andha dhundh sexxxxxxx:p: kal kayamat ke din hazoor SA ki ummat ziada ho gee to allah khush ho ga ;)

Why do you bring in the Prophet salALALLHO ALAIHI WA ALIHI WA SALLAM, to do sarcasm?

Do you think this is respect to Rasool e Paak?

Would military operation eradicate TTP?

no if their ideological heads sitting in Qatar and Saudi tell them to disband

Last edited:
No but beak its back. Break it's supply line. Break their morale. That is all that is needed. Their sanctuaries need to be razed. Just like what happened in Swat. People got tired and wherever their bases are the people there are tired and sick of them guaranteed.

Military operation isnt jadu ki chardhi but it the right jadu that is needed at this time. In 5 years we'd be begging for martial law.

What you are saying is that they should be fought by the Army of Pakistan, and defeated forever, to which I agree

In Sawat Op, we were dealing with a group of TTP. Not complete TTP. Once we launched a Op against whole TTP. i.e. Rah e najat, how successful we were in breaking their backs,supply lines, command and control structure, their leadership? They simply shifted to Orakzai, Mohmand, Khyber and N.Waziristan. Orakzai agency hasn't been cleared. Mangal bagh still alive and kicking his rival tribes back. An operation at N.Waziristan, they would simply shift to some other agency or back to Afghanistan. Is this what you want, a temporary solution?

That is why I am telling you, we need to ask their ideological heads sitting in Saudi and Qatar to disband their followers.

I doubt JI is involved in anti polio activities, its JUI and its not PTI's ally in KPK. Anyways, if JI is doing any such thing, they shouldn't be spared either.
I also don't think that JI is involved in this. I even doubt the involvement of JUI, they are extremists but not downright stupid. Killing of polio workers is the job of the TTP and affiliated gangs. Polio workers will keep dying until TTP scum is eradicated, and it is not going to happen because they are the misguided brothers of Imran and the GoP.

GoP (and all the peace talk band members) is not going to do anything, that looks almost for sure. Now we have to see for how long the Pakistanis will keep tolerating the killings of their loved ones and destruction of their livelihood. Once they were fed-up, civil war will ensue, and it will be very interesting to see events unfolding from there.

Last edited:
Hath pe hath rakhlein? Bharosa nahin? Didnt we kill around5 thousand of their men? You think talks would bring meaningful change?

Man i am done. No changing of opinion.

instead, thousands of brainwashed Pakistanis were killed. Were they even given a chance to come back to the Pakistani side?

instead, thousands of brainwashed Pakistanis were killed. Were they even given a chance to come back to the Pakistani side?
What? Do they need a visa to come back to Pakistani side? What it takes to lay off the arms and go about your everyday business?

Last edited:

You cant change thousands of minds en masse. Not possible at all. Yeah they chose the wrong side and they lost their lives. This isnt the time of swords man, it's bombardment. We are very careful in our bombardment, unlike Americans that vaporize a 2 square miles by one plane in a single sortie.

I also don't think that JI is involved in this. I even doubt the involvement of JUI, they are extremists but not downright stupid. Killing of polio workers is the job of the TTP and affiliated gangs. Polio workers will keep dying until TTP scum is eradicated, and it is not going to happen because they are the misguided brothers of Imran and the GoP.

GoP (and all the peace talk band members) is not going to do anything, that looks almost for sure. Now we have to see for how long the Pakistanis will keep tolerating the killings of their loved ones and destruction of their livelihood. Once they were fed-up, civil war will ensue, and it will be very interesting to see events unfolding from there.

you are still speculating about TTP involvement. They could be. But the killing of polio workers is due to common rhetoric against this campaign by JI and JUI affiliated terrorist mullahs in KPK

more Pakistanis die from politics than terrorists. So, your war mongering in Pakistan is quite displaced.

Why not have a civil war against waderas?

You cant change thousands of minds en masse. Not possible at all. Yeah they chose the wrong side and they lost their lives. This isnt the time of swords man, it's bombardment. We are very careful in our bombardment, unlike Americans that vaporize a 2 square miles by one plane in a single sortie.

You will achieve nothing. Because, in Punjab there are 10 times more TTP minded people than in KPK.

Try bombing Punjab. Good luck.

you are still speculating about TTP involvement. They could be. But the killing of polio workers is due to common rhetoric against this campaign by JI and JUI affiliated terrorist mullahs in KPK

more Pakistanis die from politics than terrorists. So, your war mongering in Pakistan is quite displaced.

You will achieve nothing. Because, in Punjab there are 10 times more TTP minded people than in KPK.

Try bombing Punjab. Good luck.

Not really, Punjab has backward minded but not more TTP minded. We have our share of TTP minded shits but the TTP is mostly 80% pathans then punjabis then foreign elements.

you are still speculating about TTP involvement. They could be. But the killing of polio workers is due to common rhetoric against this campaign by JI and JUI affiliated terrorist mullahs in KPK more Pakistanis die from politics than terrorists. So, your war mongering in Pakistan is quite displaced.

As I have said, and as much as I know of JI/JUI, they are extremists but not as much as TTP. Why civil war against waderas when TTP is an obvious and immediate threat to Pakistan. Waderas have not killed 40-50,000 Pakistanis, TTP has.

As I have said, and as much as I know of JI/JUI, they are extremists but not as much as TTP. Why civil war against waderas when TTP is an obvious and immediate threat to Pakistan. Waderas have not killed 40-50,000 Pakistanis, TTP has.

TTP is NOT a civil organization. So, who are your sides in the civil war that you want to take place in my country Pakistan? If one of the sides of the proposed civil war is the common Pakistani, then who is the other side?

TTP is a group of men with an ideology. They do not constitute any proportion for there to be a civil war in a country of more than 200 million people covering 4 provinces and two territories of Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Northern Areas.

You do not speak sense, when asking for a civil war in Pakistan.

TTP is NOT a civil organization. So, who are your sides in the civil war that you want to take place in my country Pakistan? If one of the sides of the proposed civil war is the common Pakistani, then who is the other side?

TTP is a group of men with an ideology. They do not constitute any proportion for there to be a civil war in a country of more than 200 million people covering 4 provinces and two territories of Azad Jammu and Kashmir and Northern Areas.

You do not speak sense, when asking for a civil war in Pakistan.
Looks like you are not feeling well. Please see the doctor and take some rest. We will resume talk once you recovered.

allah rozi den wala hai ap sex kari jao or bachy banai jao bus andha dhundh sexxxxxxx:p: kal kayamat ke din hazoor SA ki ummat ziada ho gee to allah khush ho ga ;)

why not just kill every mullah and blow up every madrasa for once and permanent peace ?
Rahem kar yaara! :hitwall: Hassu ya roun samajh ni a rha :omghaha: Pitega ab :ashamed:

I have only one thing to say - All power to the Army to neutralize the killers :enjoy:

Hath pe hath rakhlein? Bharosa nahin? Didnt we kill around5 thousand of their men? You think talks would bring meaningful change?

Man i am done. No changing of opinion.

So is peace negotiations "Hath par hath rakh kar bethna". ? At least Army knows what's to be done, is flexible and are on board with peace talks and haven't shown any rigidity. Kiyani stalled N.Waziristan for several years, Why ? If Army doesn't have any objections then why you?

"

So is peace negotiations "Hath par hath rakh kar bethna". ? At least Army knows what's to be done, is flexible and are on board with peace talks and haven't shown any rigidity. Kiyani stalled N.Waziristan for several years, Why ? If Army doesn't have any objections then why you?

"

Army has objection but they are letting the civil govt take the charge. Nooraz are going to appease them, but for how long? Till their tenure ends at best. Do you think these jahils will assimilate. The more timid kind burned down a Christian colony over nothing but one man's allegation, literally burned down their homes.

Yeah these jahils are much much more violent who dont shy away from blowing up mosques much less markets, civilian places etc etc.

So is peace negotiations "Hath par hath rakh kar bethna". ? At least Army knows what's to be done, is flexible and are on board with peace talks and haven't shown any rigidity. Kiyani stalled N.Waziristan for several years, Why ? If Army doesn't have any objections then why you?"
Because Pakistani public is the stake holder here. Its not the families, and homes, and schools of Military and political elites that are blown, it is the common Pakistanis who are suffering. That is why we have objection on the inaptness of the GoP and military if it is also the accomplice.

Back
Top Bottom